Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
whats the best setup for a neon?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
whats the best setup for a neon?? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
whats the best setup for a neon?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
whats the best setup for a neon?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
whats the best setup for a neon?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
whats the best setup for a neon?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
whats the best setup for a neon?? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
whats the best setup for a neon?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
whats the best setup for a neon?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
whats the best setup for a neon?? Vote_lcapwhats the best setup for a neon?? Voting_barwhats the best setup for a neon?? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
whats the best setup for a neon?? Vote_lcapwhats the best setup for a neon?? Voting_barwhats the best setup for a neon?? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
finals 2010 dollar contest globe build Johncarr drive stereo state broken record chef world disc crank crzyblondgrl records quad silence louisiana pics songs Audiopipe kyle 80inches
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

whats the best setup for a neon??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
u-cant-hang

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-06

whats the best setup for a neon?? Empty
PostSubject: whats the best setup for a neon??   whats the best setup for a neon?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:55 pm

Im new and want to know whats the best design for a neon?
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: whats the best setup for a neon??   whats the best setup for a neon?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 4:48 pm

I am quite a fan of the Bud Ice Neons....that's just personal preference, though.

Another nice neon I have seen is the one on the Adam Sandler movie, Big Daddy. It read--- LIVE NUDES You know, the part where the lil boy said, Sonny, can you put on a night light for me...and he pulled out that sigh. Halarious.

That was a good one too. Just my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: whats the best setup for a neon??   whats the best setup for a neon?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 5:57 pm

I got some purple neons in the wife's car, red in mine, and some yellow ones used to be under the kids power wheel.
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: whats the best setup for a neon??   whats the best setup for a neon?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:14 pm

I was trying to be original when it came to fancy lighting on the cars, so I went with blue strobes. I am absolutely a fan of the undercarriage neons, as well as some under the dash and seats, but had to go with the strobes to be different. Besides, when someone's tailgating me, all's I gotta do it flip the switch for the rear ones, and for some reason they back the flip off. Amazing.

Still am liking the Bud Ice neons though.
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: whats the best setup for a neon??   whats the best setup for a neon?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:01 pm

LMAO lol! lol! lol! He is talking about the Dodge Neon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: whats the best setup for a neon??   whats the best setup for a neon?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:11 pm

Oh,that I can answer,I got blue neons under and in my dodge,get it dodge neons,j/k kenny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats the best setup for a neon??   whats the best setup for a neon?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats the best setup for a neon??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: HOW TO GET LOUD! :: HOW TO GET LOUD!-
Jump to: