Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
With MardiGras coming up next week.................... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
With MardiGras coming up next week.................... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
With MardiGras coming up next week.................... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
With MardiGras coming up next week.................... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
With MardiGras coming up next week.................... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
With MardiGras coming up next week.................... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
With MardiGras coming up next week.................... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
With MardiGras coming up next week.................... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
With MardiGras coming up next week.................... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
With MardiGras coming up next week.................... Vote_lcapWith MardiGras coming up next week.................... Voting_barWith MardiGras coming up next week.................... Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
With MardiGras coming up next week.................... Vote_lcapWith MardiGras coming up next week.................... Voting_barWith MardiGras coming up next week.................... Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
build Audiopipe crzyblondgrl quad drive record songs 80inches disc state crank silence finals dollar 2010 contest kyle broken pics louisiana globe Johncarr world chef stereo records
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

With MardiGras coming up next week....................

Go down 
+2
TECH114
idbl_fanatic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-06-22

With MardiGras coming up next week.................... Empty
PostSubject: With MardiGras coming up next week....................   With MardiGras coming up next week.................... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:15 am

I wonder if Jaffe will be heading back down this year..............

With MardiGras coming up next week.................... Jaffe_mardigras
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: With MardiGras coming up next week....................   With MardiGras coming up next week.................... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:29 am

Pick on jaffee lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: With MardiGras coming up next week....................   With MardiGras coming up next week.................... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 5:14 am

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: With MardiGras coming up next week....................   With MardiGras coming up next week.................... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:29 pm

I can't remember for certain but I believe that was originally a picture of Mike Darville all dressed up for the man-love booth at Finals. Or was it Troy Royer?
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: With MardiGras coming up next week....................   With MardiGras coming up next week.................... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:41 pm

musta been darville my outfit was green not blue. god damn mike is that old timers disease getting to you again? memory failure?
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: With MardiGras coming up next week....................   With MardiGras coming up next week.................... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 3:25 pm

Talonesi wrote:
musta been darville my outfit was green not blue. god damn mike is that old timers disease getting to you again? memory failure?

You're right Troy. I remember now that your's also had feathers and jewels on it. Sorry for the brain fart.
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: With MardiGras coming up next week....................   With MardiGras coming up next week.................... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:46 pm

I just got word that Don was meeting Mike there this year.

With MardiGras coming up next week.................... Don_mardigras
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: With MardiGras coming up next week....................   With MardiGras coming up next week.................... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 1:11 am

I've been in New Orleans the last couple of days...there are definitly some crazy people there. The parades are fun to watch, bourbon was fun during the day and for a little while at night, then it just gets packed and a lil too crazy for me. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live anywhere near bourbon st.
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: With MardiGras coming up next week....................   With MardiGras coming up next week.................... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 1:15 am

Matt_Sibley wrote:
I've been in New Orleans the last couple of days...there are definitly some crazy people there. The parades are fun to watch, bourbon was fun during the day and for a little while at night, then it just gets packed and a lil too crazy for me. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live anywhere near bourbon st.

Hey Matt, could you POSSIBLY get me some pics............... LOL, ya know, for the future...........
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: With MardiGras coming up next week....................   With MardiGras coming up next week.................... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 1:40 am

I didnt bring my camera but they usually have pictures from live camera's on some of the NOLA newspaper and news channel websites. Might want to try that. There were a lot of girls walking around topless with airbrushed chests. Apparently a thin layer of paint counts as a shirt down there lol. Sounds good, and it is when they are hot, but when they're not...THEY ARE REALLY NOT!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With MardiGras coming up next week....................   With MardiGras coming up next week.................... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With MardiGras coming up next week....................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: