Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
RD Audio Heavyweights Vote_lcapRD Audio Heavyweights Voting_barRD Audio Heavyweights Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
RD Audio Heavyweights Vote_lcapRD Audio Heavyweights Voting_barRD Audio Heavyweights Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
louisiana 80inches stereo disc crzyblondgrl build dollar state Audiopipe contest pics Johncarr record world 2010 globe finals records drive kyle broken crank songs quad chef silence
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

RD Audio Heavyweights

Go down 
+20
Moparbass28
Jeff Sanford
bumpin s-10
scionsoloxb
AudioAnonymous
dbracer79
Nice
idbl_fanatic
Stingraysevenout
Navi
memphis_yota
TECH114
zacdavis
slumpinhonda
quad box
sanman
Team Kracker
extremewade
towboatbobby
mod4000
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

RD Audio Heavyweights Empty
PostSubject: RD Audio Heavyweights   RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 12:34 am

RD Audio Heavyweights IMG_0032
RD Audio Heavyweights IMG_0030
RD Audio Heavyweights IMG_0031

Definatly not Atomics. Will have some #'s next week
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: RD Audio Heavyweights   RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:12 am

what kinda power you running
Back to top Go down
extremewade
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
extremewade

Number of posts : 362
Location : on the line of livingston alabama and dekalb mississippi
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: RD Audio Heavyweights   RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:23 am

mod4000 wrote:
RD Audio Heavyweights IMG_0032
RD Audio Heavyweights IMG_0030
RD Audio Heavyweights IMG_0031

Definatly not Atomics. Will have some #'s next week
nice sub's
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

PostSubject: Re: RD Audio Heavyweights   RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 8:23 am

4 PD2000's to each and 4 PT4000;s each coming
Back to top Go down
Team Kracker
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Team Kracker

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: RD Audio Heavyweights   RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 10:01 am

what kinda price Rob?
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: RD Audio Heavyweights   RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 10:10 am

Sounds good,let us know some numbers when you can.How many RD's you using?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: RD Audio Heavyweights   RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 5:50 pm

il agree i was under the impression these were basically atomic apxx subs but i am wrong looks more like the ap/spl sub good luck in the truck with them
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

PostSubject: Re: RD Audio Heavyweights   RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:13 pm

This is so funny they even have the glue left on the basket like Atomic Razz George owns the rights to the rear hole venting also.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: RD Audio Heavyweights   RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:35 pm

spider looks to be bolted on???? field servicable? but i dont see anything on top end
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

PostSubject: Re: RD Audio Heavyweights   RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 7:57 pm

Keep thinking what you want and Sandman, bring your truck to PS3000+ and we'll see.

I will post #'s soon and I'll give head to head results. I got back the original box and still have notes from DD 9515s, RE MT's and Atomic APXX's

I really can't put my word on this sub till I get tests done. If they do the #'s I'll back them like I do DB Drive.

Quad put up a # first OK

Dave I will get you a price. Call me
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: RD Audio Heavyweights   RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 7:59 pm

wow chico hold your tongue man i am in 3k plus this year if you already dodnt know, and them are fornicating atomics wich you wont admit cause you got an issue with george and thats fine but i said good luck, and have npo clue where ure mouth is coming from
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
Above Average Contributor
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: RD Audio Heavyweights   RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 8:33 pm

They are built by SJA. The same company/buidhouse as Atomic is assembled in. Parts come from the same parts bins guys.
I'm sure the RD's will perform well, Atomic has designed some great woofers.

Steve from RD audio has admitted to not having any training in speaker design however he has been working through, in his words, "trial and error" to improve upon the woofers from SJA.

An entrepreneur, Steve doesnt have the knowledge or experience as Jassa or Scott Atwell, but he does seem to have the desire to sell car audio so more power to him, I hope all works well for him.
His company is off to a terrible start with loads of haters and naysayers who accuse him of knowing nothing about design or the technology and doing little more than slapping an RD badge on somebody else's hard work.
Well whether or not its true, everyone has to start somewhere and theres a plethora of competitors out there taking advantage of his huge discounts on product. Gotta give him credit there, why spend thousands researching and developing when you can have competitors pay you to do it for you. Brilliant.

As for me, I'm going to stick with the guys who answer specific questions about the product they offer. Call up Jassa, he'll tell you why this is like this and why it works. From what I've read, in countless threads, Steve will tell you he cant say and tell ya improvements come from trial an error, his words, not mine.

As negative as this sounds, really it isnt that big of a deal. Yes, he's pretty much a one man show running the business outta his house but if done properly he can grow large enough to facilitate a staff capable of designing RD products from scratch. Everyone has to start somwhere.

From me to RD Audio, I wish you the best of luck. You have some great competitors out there doing R&D for RD. Stick to it and I'm sure you will have success. The more American companies in car audio the better Very Happy

Good Luck to all on Team Revolution and see you in the lanes.

Here's some info on RD and some threads that have pics of subs and amp internals.
http://www.realmofexcursion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41203
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: RD Audio Heavyweights   RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 8:41 pm

mod4000 wrote:
Keep thinking what you want and Sandman, bring your truck to PS3000+ and we'll see.

I will post #'s soon and I'll give head to head results. I got back the original box and still have notes from DD 9515s, RE MT's and Atomic APXX's

I really can't put my word on this sub till I get tests done. If they do the #'s I'll back them like I do DB Drive.

Quad put up a # first OK
I am waiting for a 3x b&k within 300miles and you will see a number that will retire the b&k lol! if not i will have to make Heatwave Austin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RD Audio Heavyweights   RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 8:43 pm

here he goes again. NO ONE RUNS YOUR CRAP. no one care about your crap. WHy continue to talk cause when you open your mouth all we hear is crap. Put your product in someones car and do something.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: RD Audio Heavyweights   RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 8:51 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
here he goes again. NO ONE RUNS YOUR CRAP. no one care about your crap. WHy continue to talk cause when you open your mouth all we hear is crap. Put your product in someones car and do something.
WOW your right i am running Kicker right now and it is Crap!!!!

oh yea did you forget a former drag record holder lost near .5db when running Kicker over Quads Lowend made in The U.S.A Product

Last edited by on Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

PostSubject: Re: RD Audio Heavyweights   RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 8:53 pm

Sandman PLAN and simple. you never build your own cars and you are and always be a smart mouth BIATCH. One day you will have to answer for your mouth and won't like it. Don't you have some vehicles over seas to work on soldier boy. See you in the lane

Zac Davis. Very well put man.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: RD Audio Heavyweights   RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 8:56 pm

quad box wrote:
mod4000 wrote:

Quad put up a # first OK
I am waiting for a 3x b&k within 300miles and you will see a number that will retire the b&k lol! if not i will have to make Heatwave Austin

Last I heard you were going to do some great numbers in 0-1000. What happend or when will it happen?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: RD Audio Heavyweights   RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:01 pm

TECH114 wrote:
quad box wrote:
mod4000 wrote:

Quad put up a # first OK

Last I heard you were going to do some great numbers in 0-1000. What happend or when will it happen?
that still on People don't forget we do not have Usaci shows here! there are two a year and i don't think Jaffes even has those anymore as stated time and time again i am only doing a 3x b&k for a record unitll then the car sits i mean i am not going to spend that kind of cash for trailer,gas etc i have my own Org launching next month
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: RD Audio Heavyweights   RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:02 pm

lol dont build my car kinda like that van huh point fingers all you want but in the end you know you are pointing them at you

now sorta correct on not building my own poop cum dumpster, cause you see the box in the truck correct not mine, but it was dealed upon to ensure it still woops pooter in the lanes and your next so make all the excuses you can now and its on from here on out i dont run nor do i hide from anyone see me in the lanes no see me with the big trophy in the end.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: RD Audio Heavyweights   RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:14 pm

quad box wrote:
TECH114 wrote:
quad box wrote:
mod4000 wrote:

Quad put up a # first OK

that still on People don't forget we do not have Usaci shows here! there are two a year and i don't think Jaffes even has those anymore as stated time and time again i am only doing a 3x b&k for a record unitll then the car sits i mean i am not going to spend that kind of cash for trailer,gas etc i have my own Org launching next month

When u finish talking and put something up only then I will listen to u.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: RD Audio Heavyweights   RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:22 pm

TECH114 wrote:
quad box wrote:
TECH114 wrote:
quad box wrote:
mod4000 wrote:

Quad put up a # first OK

When u finish talking and put something up only then I will listen to u.
car is ready there are no shows. it might be cheaper for me the hold the 3x b&k here Usaci Way IN???????
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: RD Audio Heavyweights   RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:40 pm

you see i have no problem giving credit where it is due and samsal get alot of it for the s10 that i run im not so self absorbed that i wont give it to those who deserve it like you did with scottie man give it a break. I mean ure s10 as far as i know is all you with the exception of a mention every now and then of Team Zierbox giving you that design wich i can not comment on cause i dont know.

Chris Samsal if I have not said it man wich I think I have great build on the s10 I boughtr from you and now run. that is truelly sincere man I mean it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RD Audio Heavyweights   RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:58 pm

quad your funny, i remeber ralph took the b&k out to vegas last year, i dont remember hering about any new records from that trip though, was that not close enough for you
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: RD Audio Heavyweights   RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 10:09 pm

never heard about that? and car may have been sold at that time and Vegas in not Close still 4.5hrs one way and i have no tow car
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RD Audio Heavyweights   RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 10:20 pm

ohh, i thought you said anywhere within 300 miles was ok for you, excuses, excuses, when are you going to BITTMFL
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: RD Audio Heavyweights   RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 10:27 pm

thats 300miles this year! and i can't even find that Vegas show? plus more than two week notice would help i do work a few jobs, so i have to plan the time off, again for the price of towing a car to Heatwave i could host a show here for less b&k 3x then you guys can make the trip.
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: RD Audio Heavyweights   RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:27 pm

mod4000 wrote:
Rob whatever you need just let me know. I want to see that trophy at the end of the year in your hands.
Also I keep hearing that Rd and Atomic subs are the exact same thing, why doesn't someone call George and ask.
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

PostSubject: Re: RD Audio Heavyweights   RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:35 pm

See Jeff Ask Scottie J. I got that van louder than him with less power. And will have your hands full. The second place trophy you get should be big but any trophy is big to your LOW stature. See you in the lanes
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: RD Audio Heavyweights   RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:51 pm

Hey Rob,when you get a chance and get your tests done,shoot me a pm and let me know how it turns out,Ive been talking with Steve for awhile about the RD subs and would like to get a first hand look.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: RD Audio Heavyweights   RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 1:04 am

quad box wrote:
bruce-bruce wrote:
WOW your right i am running Kicker right now and it is Crap!!!!

oh yea did you forget a former drag record holder lost near .5db when running Kicker over Quads Lowend made in The U.S.A Product

Again you leave out the part about the kicers having twice the load of the subs you had him run, by far nto an apples to apples comparision. Im sure we could dig up the thread on termpro where the xs guy even mentions this if need be..........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RD Audio Heavyweights   RD Audio Heavyweights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RD Audio Heavyweights
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: