Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
FS: Audison amps Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
FS: Audison amps Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
FS: Audison amps Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
FS: Audison amps Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
FS: Audison amps Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
FS: Audison amps Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
FS: Audison amps Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
FS: Audison amps Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
FS: Audison amps Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
FS: Audison amps Vote_lcapFS: Audison amps Voting_barFS: Audison amps Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
build crzyblondgrl world 80inches globe record Audiopipe songs records dollar Johncarr louisiana state pics chef contest stereo quad drive disc crank broken 2010 silence finals kyle
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

FS: Audison amps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
customtronic

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-08

FS: Audison amps Empty
PostSubject: FS: Audison amps   FS: Audison amps Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 9:29 pm

I have two Audison VR-Series amps for sale. I have a VR-206 rated at 2 x 70w at 4ohm stereo, 2 x 130w at 2ohm stereo or 1 x 250w at 4ohm mono. The other amp is a VR-209 rated at 2 x 110w at 4ohm stereo, 2 x 200w at 2ohm stereo or 1 x 400w at 4ohm mono. The ratings are at 13 volts. Also included are a pair or shadow chrome end caps and a link to join the two amps together. I have the spec sheet and the original gold plated screws. The black strips that you see in the pics are actually a hard wood that I sanded and painted to match a previous install. They can be sanded back to the wood finish or painted a different color if you choose. In my last install I had the 209 running my front stage and the 206 bridged mono to a single sub and it sounded awsome. Retail prices on everything was about $1500 or $1600. They do have a few scratches here and there but they still sound incredible. I will sell it all for $450 OBO plus shipping for all of it.

FS: Audison amps Audison1

FS: Audison amps Audison2

FS: Audison amps Audison3
Back to top Go down
customtronic

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-08

FS: Audison amps Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS: Audison amps   FS: Audison amps Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 11:11 am

I'm willing to accept a 17" to 19" 12v video monitor as a partial trade for the amps and accessories. I would like a raw monitor but would consider a flip-down. Thanks
Back to top Go down

FS: Audison amps
Page 1 of 1