Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Help I need some help and a car trailer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Help I need some help and a car trailer Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Help I need some help and a car trailer Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Help I need some help and a car trailer Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Help I need some help and a car trailer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Help I need some help and a car trailer Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Help I need some help and a car trailer Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Help I need some help and a car trailer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Help I need some help and a car trailer Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Help I need some help and a car trailer Vote_lcapHelp I need some help and a car trailer Voting_barHelp I need some help and a car trailer Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Help I need some help and a car trailer Vote_lcapHelp I need some help and a car trailer Voting_barHelp I need some help and a car trailer Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
disc finals dollar 80inches songs world broken build stereo crzyblondgrl drive 2010 silence Johncarr Audiopipe contest record quad crank chef kyle state louisiana globe records pics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Help I need some help and a car trailer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HO-Alts-Rick
HO-Alts-Rick

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Help I need some help and a car trailer Empty
PostSubject: Help I need some help and a car trailer   Help I need some help and a car trailer Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 5:18 am

I need some help. My car needs to be in Nashville in early Feb. It runs but driving it that far on a fresh semi race motor just seems like a bad idea. In about april it will need to come from Nashville to the St. Louis area. Then a few weeks later it need to come from there back to Iowa. It may go to the St. Louis area then Nashville the back here depending on how everyones schedule works out.

Yes it looks like the Vette is going to finally get painted and hopefully loud. cheers cheers

IF you can help with any leg of this please call my cell at 563-320-5064

Thanks Rick
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Help I need some help and a car trailer   Help I need some help and a car trailer Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 11:25 pm

I own a transportation company...shoot me an email
johnasketoe@conwaycorp.net
Back to top Go down
HO-Alts-Rick
HO-Alts-Rick

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Help I need some help and a car trailer   Help I need some help and a car trailer Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:04 am

Where are you at? You should fill out your profile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help I need some help and a car trailer   Help I need some help and a car trailer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help I need some help and a car trailer
Page 1 of 1