Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Vote for Installer of the Year! Vote_lcapVote for Installer of the Year! Voting_barVote for Installer of the Year! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Vote for Installer of the Year! Vote_lcapVote for Installer of the Year! Voting_barVote for Installer of the Year! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
2010 songs crank dollar globe state quad crzyblondgrl contest Audiopipe silence louisiana kyle Johncarr drive record finals broken disc chef pics world 80inches records stereo build
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Vote for Installer of the Year!

Go down 
+11
Jeremiah25
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
Rick Sellers
aphinney
DMAN
iowan
n-stereo
Navi
BBGIC
Stingraysevenout
Gabe Sanchez
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabe Sanchez
Above Average Contributor
Gabe Sanchez

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Vote for Installer of the Year! Empty
PostSubject: Vote for Installer of the Year!   Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 5:34 pm

Hey guys I just wanted to put up a link on here so each of you can vote for installer of the year. Luke Gray won last year and I feel he is one of the best choices for it again this year. He is an avid supporter of USACi and deserves your vote if possible.

So please take the time to visit http://www.me-mag.com/TopRetailersInstallers_Vote.aspx and vote for him if you don't mind Very Happy

Last day to vote is Friday.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Installer of the Year!   Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 5:36 pm

NOPE VOTE CHRIS PATE........ ILL GIVE YA A DOLLAR.... I JACKED YOUR POST FOOL
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Installer of the Year!   Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 5:47 pm

Luke and Chris are both good installers and USACI supporters. Chris is a current memeber and had several cars at finals this year and competed as well.

Good luck to both of you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Installer of the Year!   Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 5:49 pm

dont forgot about orrbie! Robert davidsokissontkjklad
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Installer of the Year!   Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 6:09 pm

Car-Fi in Springfiled., MO is a USACI retail member and they hold events...... Don't forget to vote for Retailer of the Year....
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
n-stereo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
n-stereo

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Installer of the Year!   Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 6:18 pm

i voted for Luke Grey as well ! he is not only an avid supporter of the sport ,he is a hell of an installer and fabricator .
it is disappointing Stingraysevenout to see the disrespect .
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Installer of the Year!   Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 7:06 pm

i don't have paypay but jimbo if you just wanted to make a check out to me that would be fine... unless i have any higher bidders... lol!
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Installer of the Year!   Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 7:55 pm

n-stereo wrote:
i voted for Luke Grey as well ! he is not only an avid supporter of the sport ,he is a hell of an installer and fabricator .
it is disappointing Stingraysevenout to see the disrespect .

I didnt see any disrespect, he chose his you chose yours, dont be a pansy....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
n-stereo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
n-stereo

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Installer of the Year!   Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 8:28 pm

"I JACKED YOUR POST FOOL "
ok , maybe i took it wrong . i guess the name calling is all in good fun .i'm use to they teenage + kids posting crap i guess.
i'm not saying he or anyone should agree with me or my choices .
good to see ya here Darren . i met you at the montrose co sound off
hopefully you'll see me compete a little this year again .i haven't competed in usaci since 1995 hehehehehe
and hopefully we will have a usaci event or two here in farmington nm
Back to top Go down
Gabe Sanchez
Gabe Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Installer of the Year!   Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 8:49 pm

Jimbo is just giving me grief ... he and I are good friends.
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Installer of the Year!   Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 8:51 pm

i have a feeling this is goin to happen alot with more new users on this forum
Back to top Go down
n-stereo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
n-stereo

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Installer of the Year!   Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 8:52 pm

thats cool , i guess Luke would have used harsher words like EDITED hehehehehe
Gabe your avatar is outstanding .
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Installer of the Year!   Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 9:11 pm

n-stereo wrote:
"I JACKED YOUR POST FOOL "
ok , maybe i took it wrong . i guess the name calling is all in good fun .i'm use to they teenage + kids posting crap i guess.
i'm not saying he or anyone should agree with me or my choices .
good to see ya here Darren . i met you at the montrose co sound off
hopefully you'll see me compete a little this year again .i haven't competed in usaci since 1995 hehehehehe
and hopefully we will have a usaci event or two here in farmington nm

LOL, No Andrew we are all good friend, it's cool, good to see you on the forum man, sorry about the pansy comment, let me know when you got shows coming up I will be there man, take care.....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
Gabe Sanchez
Gabe Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Installer of the Year!   Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 10:12 pm

I can't remember if I won the avatar contest or not ...
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Installer of the Year!   Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 12:08 am

n-stereo wrote:
thats cool , i guess Luke would have used harsher words like F**K hehehehehe
Gabe your avatar is outstanding .

Man just when you came back and made it all good... I was gonna do my usual ........... #$%$%$$%$$%&^&&*&* Very Happy Really didn't mean any disrespect to the man.. He is good. But Chris is one of my best friends so naturally im gonna vote for the man.. Plus he has built like 7 World Champion Vehicles so he arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright. Cool But really i was just messin with Gabe like he said.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Sanchez
Gabe Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Installer of the Year!   Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 1:06 am

Much like Jimbo I was sticking up for my pick, so it is all good in my book.

Although I still think Jimbo's dislike for the longhorns just makes him a closet fan
Back to top Go down
Rick Sellers
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Rick Sellers

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Installer of the Year!   Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 3:39 pm

Vote JEFF SMITH or CHRIS PATE
Back to top Go down
http://www.deepsouthnationals.com
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Installer of the Year!   Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 4:35 pm

how do these people get picked? I dont see loud and clear as a store or any of my installers on here and I know jason is as good as anyone out there?

just curious who makes the list! We are big supporters of the industry! you think they would put a real store in the running lol!

Last edited by on Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah25
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Jeremiah25

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Installer of the Year!   Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:33 pm

USACI wrote:
Car-Fi in Springfiled., MO is a USACI retail member and they hold events...... Don't forget to vote for Retailer of the Year....
If Car-Fi is the retailer of the year, you guys with shops really need to work on your business. lol!
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Installer of the Year!   Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:18 pm

Jeremiah25 wrote:
USACI wrote:
If Car-Fi is the retailer of the year, you guys with shops really need to work on your business. lol!

tongue Thats some funny poop right there, straight from the queen city!

all it takes to be retailer of the year from what I'm told is some gay wad like Anthony Rawlings to put your name in a cup to be nominated. jocolor

Last edited by on Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Installer of the Year!   Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:22 pm

I nominate Bruce Ogden cause that rex install is loud....oh wait no that kind of install LOL
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Installer of the Year!   Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:29 pm

slumpinhonda wrote:
I nominate Bruce Ogden cause that rex install is loud....oh wait no that kind of install LOL

yeah cuz I would rather have 9 world champs, a 2nd, a 3rd and the team cup from USACi world finals rather then getting my name drawn out of a cup at random for retailer of the year!

I wonder if Loud and Clear had been on that random list who would have gotten the votes. pirat

This was earned not givin out at random. affraid
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Installer of the Year!   Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 9:57 pm

Everyone should vote for someone whom they believe is worth it, not because someone told them so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
caraudiofreq
caraudiofreq

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Installer of the Year!   Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 11:40 pm

TECH114 wrote:
Everyone should vote for someone whom they believe is worth it, not because someone told them so.

Amen
Back to top Go down
http://www.piczo.com/caraudiofreq

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Installer of the Year!   Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 2:10 am

KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:
slumpinhonda wrote:

yeah cuz I would rather have 9 world champs, a 2nd, a 3rd and the team cup from USACi world finals rather then getting my name drawn out of a cup at random for retailer of the year!

I wonder if Loud and Clear had been on that random list who would have gotten the votes. pirat

Twisted Evil so what your saying is that any of those installers or retailers haven't earned the right to be nominated- thats kind crappy of you to insinuate that just cause loud and clear wasn't nominated. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Installer of the Year!   Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 1:15 pm

KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:
slumpinhonda wrote:

wow donnie........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Installer of the Year!   Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 1:31 pm

Here is an e-mail that was sent to me by a competitor about this subject,as he inquired directly with ME:

Trust me – there’s no politics involved. Reps determine who make the Top 50 and Top 100 lists. We send out an announcement to everyone about mid-year, letting them know to contact their reps and have them nominate the store. There’s really nothing else to it.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Installer of the Year!   Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 3:51 pm

KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:
slumpinhonda wrote:

No disrespect Donnie but I think you went alittle overboard on that one, the retailers and installers are on that list for a reason and thats because people selected them as being the best for whatever reason. Your teams accomplishments are nothing short of awesome by far something to be proud of but please dont use it to downplay other businesses.
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Installer of the Year!   Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 5:35 pm

firespl wrote:
KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:
slumpinhonda wrote:

Twisted Evil so what your saying is that any of those installers or retailers haven't earned the right to be nominated- thats kind crappy of you to insinuate that just cause loud and clear wasn't nominated. Evil or Very Mad

NO I was just dogging on car fi! I dont give a crap really come on now!
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Installer of the Year!   Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 5:36 pm

Navi wrote:
KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:
slumpinhonda wrote:

No disrespect Donnie but I think you went alittle overboard on that one, the retailers and installers are on that list for a reason and thats because people selected them as being the best for whatever reason. Your teams accomplishments are nothing short of awesome by far something to be proud of but please dont use it to downplay other businesses.

just joking guys Im sorry if I ruffled some feathers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Installer of the Year!   Vote for Installer of the Year! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote for Installer of the Year!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next