Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Nice job Arkansas Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Nice job Arkansas Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Nice job Arkansas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Nice job Arkansas Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Nice job Arkansas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Nice job Arkansas Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Nice job Arkansas Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Nice job Arkansas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Nice job Arkansas Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Nice job Arkansas Vote_lcapNice job Arkansas Voting_barNice job Arkansas Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Nice job Arkansas Vote_lcapNice job Arkansas Voting_barNice job Arkansas Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
drive world dollar finals louisiana disc record records crzyblondgrl state Johncarr globe stereo 2010 build pics kyle songs chef quad contest crank broken 80inches Audiopipe silence
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Nice job Arkansas

Go down 
+8
johnperdeye
Jeff Sanford
Matt_Sibley
XFL-Leader
SPL2K
jmorri
DMAN
cavi_in_kc
12 posters
AuthorMessage

Nice job Arkansas Empty
PostSubject: Nice job Arkansas   Nice job Arkansas Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 8:17 pm

I always like to go for teams that are a but of an underdog, and having lived there for 5+ years it wasnt hard to cheer them on today. Nice win, Go Kansas, Go Hawaii!!!!!, although I do like Boise State too, but Hawaii has the better record so I will cheer for them.
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Nice job Arkansas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice job Arkansas   Nice job Arkansas Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 8:19 pm

I'm guessing Matt isn't too happy right about now.
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Nice job Arkansas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice job Arkansas   Nice job Arkansas Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 8:25 pm

Triple OT Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
jmorri
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jmorri

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Nice job Arkansas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice job Arkansas   Nice job Arkansas Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 8:29 pm

wow...
Back to top Go down
SPL2K
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SPL2K

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Nice job Arkansas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice job Arkansas   Nice job Arkansas Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 12:22 am

Yeah...i wanted Arkansas to win just because LSU was #1.

Hopefully Tennessee can beat Kentucky tomorrow but its probably not gonna happen. GO Vols! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.SPL2K.com
XFL-Leader
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
XFL-Leader

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Nice job Arkansas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice job Arkansas   Nice job Arkansas Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 10:28 am

And here I was worried about Tennessee beating LSU in the SEC championship. I didn't want to kill the chances of another SEC team winning the National Championship. Way to go Arkansas. And yes, this means that I expect Tennessee to beat Kentucky. It all depend on which Tennessee team shows up to play.

GO VOLS!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Nice job Arkansas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice job Arkansas   Nice job Arkansas Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 11:05 am

Yea...I was at the game, I'm kinda pissed that I got out of bed and was out in the freezing cold weather for that crap! My last game as a student and I have to have that kind of memory! I feel bad for Flynn, last pass in Tiger Stadium, an interception to lose the game in triple OT! Oh well, maybe next year...pretty sure Miles is packing bags for Michigan now...
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
Jeff Sanford
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 459

Nice job Arkansas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice job Arkansas   Nice job Arkansas Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 11:07 am

Matt, I started to call you last night. I can't believe that the number 1 ranked team lost to Arkansas.
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406

Nice job Arkansas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice job Arkansas   Nice job Arkansas Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 11:58 am

50-48 go arkansas
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

Nice job Arkansas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice job Arkansas   Nice job Arkansas Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 12:04 pm

Matt_Sibley wrote:
Yea...I was at the game, I'm kinda pissed that I got out of bed and was out in the freezing cold weather for that crap! My last game as a student and I have to have that kind of memory! I feel bad for Flynn, last pass in Tiger Stadium, an interception to lose the game in triple OT! Oh well, maybe next year...pretty sure Miles is packing bags for Michigan now...

freezing cold weather? where in Louisiana are you from? theres snow on the ground here now thats freezing cold.................. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Nice job Arkansas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice job Arkansas   Nice job Arkansas Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 5:11 pm

i tried to tell you matt that kansas should be number 1, but hey Missouri may have a different opinion. LSU has a good team but have had too many close calls all year by unranked teams, which can happen but for a high caliber team, they should never be in that type of situtation. oh well, at least my team defeated nebraska, which at that game they only let the offense play. lol!
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Nice job Arkansas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice job Arkansas   Nice job Arkansas Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 10:50 pm

Jeff Sanford wrote:
Matt, I started to call you last night. I can't believe that the number 1 ranked team lost to Arkansas.

Haha, believe or not I can...I was there, it happened! Sad LSU hasn't played to their potential all year. Les Miles has made some gutsy calls but as a coach, he hasn't had his team well prepared to play all year. There is no reason we should wait to the 4th quarter in every game to try and play our best! Lots of friends said they were going to help him pack his bags for michigan...guess we'll see what happens.

On the other hand, you get that car loud yet?
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Nice job Arkansas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice job Arkansas   Nice job Arkansas Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 10:51 pm

slumpinhonda wrote:
Matt_Sibley wrote:

freezing cold weather? where in Louisiana are you from? theres snow on the ground here now thats freezing cold.................. Shocked

Humidity is a biatch here though!

Nick, looks like MU is whooping up on the Jayhawks...I dont really care who wins though...LSU is out of the National Championship now!

****Throws in the towel****
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800

Nice job Arkansas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice job Arkansas   Nice job Arkansas Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 11:19 pm

21-0 mizzou Laughing
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800

Nice job Arkansas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice job Arkansas   Nice job Arkansas Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 11:20 pm

Matt_Sibley wrote:
slumpinhonda wrote:
Matt_Sibley wrote:

Humidity is a biatch here though!

Nick, looks like MU is whooping up on the Jayhawks...I dont really care who wins though...LSU is out of the National Championship now!

wouldnt count lsu out yet
Back to top Go down
txcomp
Admin
Admin
txcomp

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Nice job Arkansas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice job Arkansas   Nice job Arkansas Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 2:59 am

I'd bet the most stunned person in the LSU stadium was old Houston "Busta" Nutt when the Razorbacks won....Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Nick
Nick

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Nice job Arkansas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice job Arkansas   Nice job Arkansas Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 11:40 am

[quote="Matt_Sibley"][quote="slumpinhonda"]
Matt_Sibley wrote:

yep and to think i thought that they should have been ranked first Embarassed
kinda in a way i think that was the national championship game, but some may disagree. Missouri has always been an unpredictable opponent in the big 12, and once again they have proved themselves. with the shake up at the top, lsu may still have a shot even with the 2 losses. Guess it goes to show that there is no true dominant team this year as in the past, as bad as I hate to say like miami and usc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nice job Arkansas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice job Arkansas   Nice job Arkansas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice job Arkansas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: