Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
rules for stock or modified? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
rules for stock or modified? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
rules for stock or modified? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
rules for stock or modified? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
rules for stock or modified? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
rules for stock or modified? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
rules for stock or modified? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
rules for stock or modified? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
rules for stock or modified? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
rules for stock or modified? Vote_lcaprules for stock or modified? Voting_barrules for stock or modified? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
rules for stock or modified? Vote_lcaprules for stock or modified? Voting_barrules for stock or modified? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
broken 80inches disc 2010 globe Johncarr crank quad contest build pics chef record records Audiopipe world dollar stereo finals louisiana drive state crzyblondgrl silence kyle songs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

rules for stock or modified?

Go down 
+6
iowan
PhatSam
Mike Jaffe
dbracer79
Stingraysevenout
loburbon
10 posters
AuthorMessage
loburbon
Above Average Contributor
loburbon

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2007-06-30

rules for stock or modified? Empty
PostSubject: rules for stock or modified?   rules for stock or modified? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 10:37 am

i was just wondering in the rules, i'm only asking here because it wont come up on my computer on the usaci website, does the enclosure have to be below the back seat or window line to be in stock class? i'm asking because i dont want to be in modified.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: rules for stock or modified?   rules for stock or modified? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 10:45 am

Window line and behind B pillar as well as batt limits depending on class you run..
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: rules for stock or modified?   rules for stock or modified? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 7:00 am

Just stay below 14.7 volts. I'm in stock 3000&up.
The box have to stay below the glass line and behind the B pillar.
Unlimited batts 1000w& up.
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: rules for stock or modified?   rules for stock or modified? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 10:15 am

loburbon wrote:
i was just wondering in the rules, i'm only asking here because it wont come up on my computer on the usaci website, does the enclosure have to be below the back seat or window line to be in stock class? i'm asking because i dont want to be in modified.

Enclosures in the cargo area of all vehicles competing in the Stock division must be installed behind the rear most passenger seats. Neither the enclosure, nor any device(s) affixed to the enclosure may protrude above the top of the rear seat back or block the view out of the rear glass. Neither the enclosure nor any devices affixed to the enclosure may protrude above the bottom of the side or rear glass panels.

Hope this helps.

You can find the rules for Outlaw SPL and Street Beat on my web site at www.caraudioevents.com.
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: rules for stock or modified?   rules for stock or modified? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 2:40 pm

my box is below my backseat and below my rearglass window line but it's an 1" or 2" above my side window lines.
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: rules for stock or modified?   rules for stock or modified? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 2:48 pm

mod then. has to be below all window lines
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: rules for stock or modified?   rules for stock or modified? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 3:43 pm

well that sucks, oh well i'll make do.
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: rules for stock or modified?   rules for stock or modified? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 3:45 pm

two suggestions... raise the windows or lower the box
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: rules for stock or modified?   rules for stock or modified? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 4:13 pm

well do you think 152.2 outlaw well do good in modified 0-1000?
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: rules for stock or modified?   rules for stock or modified? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 10:37 pm

loburbon wrote:
my box is below my backseat and below my rearglass window line but it's an 1" or 2" above my side window lines.

Not for long Chris Wink
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: rules for stock or modified?   rules for stock or modified? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 12:14 am

Or shit just spray paint those side windows and hope for the best .... HEHE
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: rules for stock or modified?   rules for stock or modified? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 12:40 am

In the rules what part of the window is considered The clear or the black that surrounds some windows
Back to top Go down
init2winit
init2winit

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: rules for stock or modified?   rules for stock or modified? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 12:54 am

Mike Jaffe wrote:
loburbon wrote:

Enclosures in the cargo area of all vehicles competing in the Stock division must be installed behind the rear most passenger seats. Neither the enclosure, nor any device(s) affixed to the enclosure may protrude above the top of the rear seat back or block the view out of the rear glass. Neither the enclosure nor any devices affixed to the enclosure may protrude above the bottom of the side or rear glass panels.

Hope this helps.

Hey Jaffe...

What are you doing with my wife in your avatar Shocked Shocked

lol! lol!

You can find the rules for Outlaw SPL and Street Beat on my web site at www.caraudioevents.com.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: rules for stock or modified?   rules for stock or modified? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 6:59 am

memphis_yota wrote:
In the rules what part of the window is considered The clear or the black that surrounds some windows

Whenever I judge, and also I asked at finals in 05....it is the actual glass part of the window for a string test. Not the glass bead or weatherstripping.
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: rules for stock or modified?   rules for stock or modified? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 8:37 am

mod4000 wrote:
loburbon wrote:

Not for long Chris Wink

cant wait rob Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

PostSubject: Re: rules for stock or modified?   rules for stock or modified? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 10:04 pm

init2winit wrote:

Hey Jaffe...

lol! lol!

Mike,

I changed it. Certainly didn't mean to offend. I just love that picture. Makes me look like Mike Jaffe, Superstud.
Back to top Go down
init2winit
init2winit

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: rules for stock or modified?   rules for stock or modified? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 1:22 am

Mike Jaffe wrote:
init2winit wrote:

Hey Jaffe...

lol! lol!

Mike,

I changed it. Certainly didn't mean to offend. I just love that picture. Makes me look like Mike Jaffe, Superstud.

She's fine with it, she thought it was pretty funny.. You're cool Jaffe.. you know she can't get enough of you.. Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

PostSubject: Re: rules for stock or modified?   rules for stock or modified? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 11:19 am

init2winit wrote:
Mike Jaffe wrote:
init2winit wrote:

Hey Jaffe...

lol! lol!
Mike,

She's fine with it, she thought it was pretty funny.. You're cool Jaffe.. you know she can't get enough of you.. Razz Razz Razz

Just give me the word and I'll put it on again. Hope to see you guys in Montrose next weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rules for stock or modified?   rules for stock or modified? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rules for stock or modified?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: