Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Vote_lcapThank You, Thank You, Thank You Voting_barThank You, Thank You, Thank You Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Vote_lcapThank You, Thank You, Thank You Voting_barThank You, Thank You, Thank You Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
finals disc broken Audiopipe chef quad songs crank drive stereo pics kyle state build 80inches records world louisiana globe contest crzyblondgrl record silence dollar Johncarr 2010
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

Go down 
+6
Stingraysevenout
Twisted Image
scionsoloxb
Moparbass28
Matt_Sibley
Kicker Kevin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Empty
PostSubject: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You   Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:47 pm

First, before I leave anyone out. I want to thank everyone that I talked to during this season.

Team Loud and Clear
There is so much to say about everyone. I am very thankful to be apart of this dominating team. I would not be were I am today if it was not for this entire team. I could not have asked for a more enjoyable atmosphere this past weekend while I won my third consecutive World Title. The memories from this past season and at world finals will be talked about forever.

Team Kicker
Brad and Tracy, you are the most supporting manufacturers that I have ever seen. I love being able to depend on you, your equipment, and your support. Thanks for believing in me, you guys mean the world to me.

Tom and Donnie
Thank you both for believing in me and allowing me to be a part of this team. You guys do so much for us and this industry. We have more fun at the shop than we can express in words. Even though the time before finals is very stressful, you always find a way to make us laugh and encourage us. Thanks so much for the us of the shop.

Powermaster
Thanks Scottie for the batteries and the charger.

Bruce
Hey man………you ARE the best team captain. You are the backbone behind this team and an excellent leader. We can only imagine how much work you really do for this team. You and I did have a disagreement this season but it resulted in a stronger relationship between us. We put that behind us and busted our asses to reach our goals. You truly believe in this team, and have not let us down. You came to finals when you were as sick as a dog, just because you wanted to. Now get better, and take some much needed time off.

Stephanie
Thanks for allowing me to come over and work on our cars. Thanks for allowing Bruce to be the best team captain ever. Hopefully you understand how much you both mean to this team. Also thanks for all your help and support this past weekend. It sounds like you and Krissie had a good time this weekend and there will be more to come.

Rich
Man o man. The more we are together the more we find out that we have a lot of things in common. This past week has been extremely fun and intense. I am glad you stuck it out this year. Only you would find a way to do it. It seems like we really came together at the right time to get your car done.
Selena
Thanks for coming to Nebraska to support Rich and this team. Thanks also for sticking by Rich and allowing him the time to do this. He is a major player in this team and could not do it without your support. It was nice talking with you this weekend and hope to see you soon.

Krissie
Thanks for all your help this year. You even helped me cut speaker wire for my subs, and got me late night food when I didn’t want to step away from my car. Also thanks to your parents for letting my build boxes and test in their garage.

Darren
It was fun helping you out this year. We learned a lot together and it was my pleasure to motivate you. You work very hard, willing to learn, and put the time into this team. You deserve the World Title.

Justin M
I am glad you joined this team. I knew when you came back to the competition seen this year you would end up joining our team. I mentioned it to Bruce at the first show of the season. You worked hard this year and joined a team that knew almost nothing about mod. Great job this year.

Ryan
Great Job this year SB2 Champ. You worked hard and lent a hand whenever you could. You are a great addition to this team. It is great to have a hard working teammate contributing to this team.

Jeff and Angie
Congrats on the double Championship this year. It doesn’t get much better than that. You guys work hard and love being apart of this team.

Josh
Thanks for all your help in such a short time on this team. You appreciate being a part of this team and contribute any way you can. Great job at finals. Looking forward to what you will do next year.

Quis
Nice to finally meet you at finals. Don’t be such a stranger. Man you worked your butt off this year. Great to have you on the team. If there is anything we can do for you let us know.

Jeff C
I am really surprised that you made it to finals. Congrats Champ. Hopefully next year will turn out better for you.

Screet Hoes
Thanks for letting us borrow the globe. It really made a difference. You guys put on the best shows we could ask for. See you all in the 08 season.

Team Swat
You all were cool at finals. Thanks for the motivation this year. See you at some of the shows next year.

Matt Sibley
Thanks for all the emails and ideas. You and the other guy did a great job verifying vehicles. You are a great asset to Usaci and know the rules. Once again great job.

Usaci
Great job running finals. The lights were on and the lanes were moving most of the day. We got out of there a lot earlier than I expected on Sunday. Hopefully we can get a few more rules clarified, and look for more people to come to this org in 2008.

Last edited by on Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You   Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:55 pm

Congrats on the win Kevin!
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You   Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 2:36 pm

Grats Kevin. great score. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You   Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 2:56 pm

our pleasure Kevin, you make it fun bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You   Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 3:10 pm

great number kevin. glad we can turn to you also for some answers.

team mudhole ftw!
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You   Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 4:12 pm

Congrats kevin. Like you said, last year you wanted to leave. This year you wanted to leave. If feels great to still be on top though! Glad you stuck with it!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You   Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 5:28 pm

Congrats again bro.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You   Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 5:52 pm

Good job Kevin see comin to finals paid off We ALLL wanted you there, we aint such bad guys up here as some may think! we just like to have fun like everyone else. you did a great job this year and deserved the Championship!!!
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You   Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 12:40 am

Congrats on the win Kevin, I never did get time to meet you, maybe next year...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
krissb
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
krissb

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You   Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 7:12 pm

congrats again babe! as if i didn't tell you enough!! thats what i'm here for! can't wait til next year!
Back to top Go down
rturner
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
rturner

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: congrats   Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 11:39 pm

Kicker Kevin wrote:
First, before I leave anyone out. I want to thank everyone that I talked to during this season.

Team Loud and Clear
There is so much to say about everyone. I am very thankful to be apart of this dominating team. I would not be were I am today if it was not for this entire team. I could not have asked for a more enjoyable atmosphere this past weekend while I won my third consecutive World Title. The memories from this past season and at world finals will be talked about forever.

Team Kicker
Brad and Tracy, you are the most supporting manufacturers that I have ever seen. I love being able to depend on you, your equipment, and your support. Thanks for believing in me, you guys mean the world to me.

Tom and Donnie
Thank you both for believing in me and allowing me to be a part of this team. You guys do so much for us and this industry. We have more fun at the shop than we can express in words. Even though the time before finals is very stressful, you always find a way to make us laugh and encourage us. Thanks so much for the us of the shop.

Bruce
Hey man………you ARE the best team captain. You are the backbone behind this team and an excellent leader. We can only imagine how much work you really do for this team. You and I did have a disagreement this season but it resulted in a stronger relationship between us. We put that behind us and busted our asses to reach our goals. You truly believe in this team, and have not let us down. You came to finals when you were as sick as a dog, just because you wanted to. Now get better, and take some much needed time off.

Stephanie
Thanks for allowing me to come over and work on our cars. Thanks for allowing Bruce to be the best team captain ever. Hopefully you understand how much you both mean to this team. Also thanks for all your help and support this past weekend. It sounds like you and Krissie had a good time this weekend and there will be more to come.

Rich
Man o man. The more we are together the more we find out that we have a lot of things in common. This past week has been extremely fun and intense. I am glad you stuck it out this year. Only you would find a way to do it. It seems like we really came together at the right time to get your car done.
Selena
Thanks for coming to Nebraska to support Rich and this team. Thanks also for sticking by Rich and allowing him the time to do this. He is a major player in this team and could not do it without your support. It was nice talking with you this weekend and hope to see you soon.

Krissie
Thanks for all your help this year. You even helped me cut speaker wire for my subs, and got me late night food when I didn’t want to step away from my car. Also thanks to your parents for letting my build boxes and test in their garage.

Darren
It was fun helping you out this year. We learned a lot together and it was my pleasure to motivate you. You work very hard, willing to learn, and put the time into this team. You deserve the World Title.

Justin M
I am glad you joined this team. I knew when you came back to the competition seen this year you would end up joining our team. I mentioned it to Bruce at the first show of the season. You worked hard this year and joined a team that knew almost nothing about mod. Great job this year.

Ryan
Great Job this year SB2 Champ. You worked hard and lent a hand whenever you could. You are a great addition to this team. It is great to have a hard working teammate contributing to this team.

Jeff and Angie
Congrats on the double Championship this year. It doesn’t get much better than that. You guys work hard and love being apart of this team.

Josh
Thanks for all your help in such a short time on this team. You appreciate being a part of this team and contribute any way you can. Great job at finals. Looking forward to what you will do next year.

Quis
Nice to finally meet you at finals. Don’t be such a stranger. Man you worked your butt off this year. Great to have you on the team. If there is anything we can do for you let us know.

Jeff C
I am really surprised that you made it to finals. Congrats Champ. Hopefully next year will turn out better for you.

Screet Hoes
Thanks for letting us borrow the globe. It really made a difference. You guys put on the best shows we could ask for. See you all in the 08 season.

Team Swat
You all were cool at finals. Thanks for the motivation this year. See you at some of the shows next year.

Matt Sibley
Thanks for all the emails and ideas. You and the other guy did a great job verifying vehicles. You are a great asset to Usaci and know the rules. Once again great job.

Usaci
Great job running finals. The lights were on and the lanes were moving most of the day. We got out of there a lot earlier than I expected on Sunday. Hopefully we can get a few more rules clarified, and look for more people to come to this org in 2008.

Congratulations Kev on your victory you deserve it. You really busted your butt this season and I appreciate all your help & all you do for the team. Way to go man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You   Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: