Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Thanks to SPL Judges Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Thanks to SPL Judges Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Thanks to SPL Judges Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Thanks to SPL Judges Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Thanks to SPL Judges Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Thanks to SPL Judges Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Thanks to SPL Judges Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Thanks to SPL Judges Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Thanks to SPL Judges Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Thanks to SPL Judges Vote_lcapThanks to SPL Judges Voting_barThanks to SPL Judges Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Thanks to SPL Judges Vote_lcapThanks to SPL Judges Voting_barThanks to SPL Judges Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
state silence pics finals 80inches contest stereo build dollar record louisiana drive Johncarr crzyblondgrl kyle records disc songs quad 2010 chef globe broken world crank Audiopipe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Thanks to SPL Judges

Go down 
+3
Mike Jaffe
Matt_Sibley
Moparbass28
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Thanks to SPL Judges Empty
PostSubject: Thanks to SPL Judges   Thanks to SPL Judges Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:55 pm

I want to take a moment and thank the SPL Judges for doing an excellent job at finals. You all did an excellent job, and maybe next year you will get a drink with lunch. In no special order, thank you Mike Jaffe and Steve Benton for being the stalwarts at the computers. Thanks to Jennisa, Show Beotch, you were great, what a mouth, except for that speaker under your arms. You kept the flow of cars moving all weekend. Thanks to Greg Miller and Matt Sibley , you two did a stellar job at verification.
Thank you Lindsay Lillard for all the hard work you did , covering your computer and any other one that needed you. Thank you Kendall Wickwire for your help at the computer and also with being a mic man. Josh Tennell, thank you , you were a lot of help with the mics and the meters. Thanks to Morgan for your helping the old fella, Mike.
Shane Russell, thank you for your help at the computers and at the lanes. This show was a much improved finals from previous ones, and you are the people that made it happen. Thanks again, and I hope to see you all doing it again next finals. I also want to thank the judge that was here from Mexico, for helping out in the lanes. I apologize for not giving his name. as the list seems to be lost, and my memory is been there for awhile. As soon as I find the list, I will post your name.

Thanks again, Don De Rose

Last edited by on Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to SPL Judges   Thanks to SPL Judges Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:08 pm

Great job to all Judges. Glad to hear it went smooth and there wasn't alot of cpmplaining. Wink LOL
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to SPL Judges   Thanks to SPL Judges Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:45 pm

Thanks Don, I look forward to being there again next year!
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to SPL Judges   Thanks to SPL Judges Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:54 pm

Don,
I'm sure I can add on behalf of all the SPL judges, that you are, were and have always been the catalyst that keeps us on our collective toes as well as keeping the mood light and fun.

For all the years that you've taken on the responsibility of being the head judge of SPL, thank you. And saying that I thank you for your friendship is almost an understatement. You and I are and will always be "USACi's Evil Twins."

Last edited by on Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to SPL Judges   Thanks to SPL Judges Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:55 pm

Great Job guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to SPL Judges   Thanks to SPL Judges Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 3:00 pm

Steve Benton was there?

j/k Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to SPL Judges   Thanks to SPL Judges Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 3:04 pm

Polecat wrote:
Steve Benton was there?

j/k Very Happy
hahah i barly seen him too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to SPL Judges   Thanks to SPL Judges Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 3:44 pm

It is hard to miss a 3foot person walkin around the hall. LMAO Wink Just given ya chit Steve. Wink
Back to top Go down
JLG Entertainment
Admin
Admin
JLG Entertainment

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to SPL Judges   Thanks to SPL Judges Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 4:07 pm

The Height of the spl judges seemingly was a little bit under 4 foot but a damn good job none the less
Back to top Go down
https://usaci.forumotion.com
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to SPL Judges   Thanks to SPL Judges Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 4:11 pm

Great job all of you. Don't know how you did it without managing to kill someone. All of you must have been on prozac or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to SPL Judges   Thanks to SPL Judges Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 4:31 pm

I just want to say Thank You Don and the rest, at times it was hard poor Jaffe and Lindsey had to work overtime alot getting all those cars metered BUT THEY DID IT!!!!!!

As far as the drink goes hey that is why I brought a cooler Smile and my megaphone was GREAT! It will definately be there next year too, I kept my voice all weekend long. Admit it - it did it's job!

Love you guys and LOVE WORKING with each one of you and the COMPETITORS your AWESOME too. (except for Scott Owens - he tried to cut my megaphone cord)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to SPL Judges   Thanks to SPL Judges Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks to SPL Judges
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: