Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Vote_lcapTEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Voting_barTEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Vote_lcapTEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Voting_barTEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
broken 2010 build silence disc finals record globe crank quad louisiana stereo world drive 80inches crzyblondgrl chef Audiopipe state songs contest dollar kyle records Johncarr pics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO

Go down 
+10
PhatSam
MADCPB
RowRowSB
Quis
slumpinhonda
Moparbass28
Treo Truck
scionsoloxb
Kicker Kevin
team treo
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
team treo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
team treo

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-09-24

TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Empty
PostSubject: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:24 pm

I would like to thank all the competitors at World Finals this year. I would also like to thank Loud and Clear for the very stiff competition, hope next year it will be harder to beat u guys i know you are very loud. I would like to thank Team Treo from Kansas Chopper, Phat Sam, Troy, Sean without you guys i dont think that we would have been as loud as we were. I would like to thank everyone at Metro Audio Dynamics, JP, Big John, Dave Ortiz, John Mac, Chris Burroughs ( aka Chef Ramsey).
I would also like to thank Jeremy Camp (SB 3 World Champ)

Team Treo
Team Metro Audio Dynamics
Marty Overgaard
SB 1 World Champion 157.7
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:31 pm

Congrats on your 2-Championships.

team treo wrote:
hope next year it will be harder to beat u guys
When and where is your next show???????????? Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:40 pm

i want to go to a show............. Basketball
Back to top Go down
team treo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
team treo

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 8:11 pm

let me talk to JP and see what he says
Back to top Go down
Treo Truck
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Treo Truck

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 8:51 pm

No problem Marty!
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 10:53 pm

Grats all. G/L next year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:30 pm

finally got some motivation outta you Marty!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Quis
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Quis

Number of posts : 180

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 4:41 am

[quot;team treo"], hope next year it will be harder to beat u guys [quote]

It took you a re-run and working on your stuff to beat me by .7 on my weak score anyways, after i left. So I am tired of you acting like you are somebody special. You beat me i will give you that but dont act like your king of the world with your 157.7 after i was gone. now if you would have beat me saturday then that would be something but you couldnt so act like a champ and be a Man. Everyone knows you won but dont act like you did it with style and ease.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dboutlawz.com
team treo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
team treo

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:31 am

All+im+trying+2+say+that+it+was+hard+and+it+will+be+harder+next+year+i+ment+no+disrespect
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 2:25 pm

[quote="Quis"][quot;team treo"], hope next year it will be harder to beat u guys
Quote :

It took you a re-run and working on your stuff to beat me by .7 on my weak score anyways, after i left. So I am tired of you acting like you are somebody special. You beat me i will give you that but dont act like your king of the world with your 157.7 after i was gone. now if you would have beat me saturday then that would be something but you couldnt so act like a champ and be a Man. Everyone knows you won but dont act like you did it with style and ease.

exactly.........took john henry long hours in the shop to get you there!!!
Back to top Go down
team treo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
team treo

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 2:55 pm

CORRECTION!!!
If you think it takes a long time to change out Directed amps to TREO AMPS, you must be really slow. This is my original setup from day one. I guess I don't need all YEAR to be loud!
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 2:56 pm

correction heard differently from your team
Back to top Go down
team treo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
team treo

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 2:57 pm

CORRECTION!!!
If you think it takes a long time to change out Directed amps to TREO AMPS, you must be really slow. This is my original setup from day one. I guess I don't need all YEAR to be loud!
Back to top Go down
team treo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
team treo

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:20 pm

slumpinhonda wrote:
correction heard differently from your team
Like I said original setup
Back to top Go down
RowRowSB
RowRowSB

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:23 pm

then why was your car supposedly in pieces the night before finals??? you yourself said something about big john building a box and JP gettin all pissy and rebuilding... if your building and rebuilding doesnt sound original
Back to top Go down
MADCPB
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
MADCPB

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:28 pm

there was rebuilding the night before, it was for my car, we were using Martys car, Marty competed with the same woofers and boxes he started with. Amps were the only thing we changed the night before.
Back to top Go down
RowRowSB
RowRowSB

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:31 pm

okay thats cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:49 pm

so your car went from a 144ish at the begining of the year to a 157.7 just by switching to treo amps, damn we need to get some treo amps for the swat team, that'll put me into the 70's
Back to top Go down
Treo Truck
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Treo Truck

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:00 pm

They are for sale at any Treo distributor Chad.....pretty cool huh....all you would have to do is drive across town and pick one up.
Back to top Go down
team treo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
team treo

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:01 pm

Going from directed amps to TREO AMPS are the main reason yes. Its also called sandbaggin. If you would like to buy TREO AMPS you can come down to Metro Audio Dynamics or you can call a salesman at 402-991-SUBS. lol!
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
PhatSam

Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:04 pm

Damn Jeremy. I gotta drive 2.5 hrs to get amps. Wish all I had to do was go across town
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:13 pm

ohh, i thought the number was 612-TREO
Back to top Go down
team treo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
team treo

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:21 pm

You can call that # too, but you won't be LOUD lol!
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 12:54 am

what does it matter he won ! rerun, first run,directed amps, treo amps???????who cares he won great numbers by both of u guys congrats!!!!!.... i was very impressed with both of you guys, and i had a blast!
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 12:57 am

team treo wrote:
All+im+trying+2+say+that+it+was+hard+and+it+will+be+harder+next+year+i+ment+no+disrespect

whats tha deal with all the++++++++?????
Back to top Go down
team treo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
team treo

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 1:58 pm

i was using my cell phone
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 2:18 pm

how arethe treo amps marked as in model number i didnt see any model numbers on any of them amps all weekend

the 4.1 must had grown a tad bit also cause when they were in my crx at 1 time they were not that big

just curiouse
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 2:42 pm

sanman wrote:
how arethe treo amps marked as in model number i didnt see any model numbers on any of them amps all weekend

the 4.1 must had grown a tad bit also cause when they were in my crx at 1 time they were not that big

just curiouse
I was thinking the same thing. Didn't see any model number. I was curious to see which one was in the mod 0-1000 class
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
team treo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
team treo

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 2:47 pm

i was using the cxt 6.1
Back to top Go down
Streetbeatz01
Streetbeatz01

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 2:52 pm

Marty,

Being a local guy against you this year was fun. Sorry that I couldn't take it to the finals as did magoo and jeremy. But on the flip side my family is doing great. I will hope to see you in the lanes as most called my bigger brother. Congrats again on SB 1 Champ. Where was the cowboy hat and man thongs??? LOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: