Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
New corporate member/sponsor Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
New corporate member/sponsor Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
New corporate member/sponsor Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
New corporate member/sponsor Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
New corporate member/sponsor Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
New corporate member/sponsor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
New corporate member/sponsor Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
New corporate member/sponsor Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
New corporate member/sponsor Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
New corporate member/sponsor Vote_lcapNew corporate member/sponsor Voting_barNew corporate member/sponsor Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
New corporate member/sponsor Vote_lcapNew corporate member/sponsor Voting_barNew corporate member/sponsor Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
broken crank songs Audiopipe records kyle world 80inches globe dollar state disc record crzyblondgrl louisiana build drive quad Johncarr contest 2010 finals pics chef silence stereo
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

New corporate member/sponsor

Go down 
+11
Twisted Image
cavi_in_kc
slumpinhonda
Matt_Sibley
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
jmorri
Jeremiah25
Moparbass28
AudioAnonymous
SPL2K
Team Maxxsonics John
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Team Maxxsonics John
Team Maxxsonics John

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-08-24

New corporate member/sponsor Empty
PostSubject: New corporate member/sponsor   New corporate member/sponsor Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 3:53 pm

We have always been supporters of dBDRA and MECA and have not spent enough effort here at USACI (dumb, I know) because we have just been too busy to have sufficient time to handle it the way we know it deserves.

I have been in the forums just a few times in the past to check out the scene to see the mood and atmoshere.
Last year we saw a lot of fighting, complaining and over all negative vibes.
We expressed our concern about joining this orgaization to Ralph and he assured us it would get cleaned up.
Well, he was right and he did a great job doing so.
We joined USACI as a corporate member and sponsor this year and will make plans for some great competitor support.

As many of you know, we have done a lot of work to support the other organisations for the last few years from trophy sponsorships, big and small event attendance with our show truck, booth rental at Finals, Team Maxxsonics sponsorship, direct competitor purchase discounts (huge discounts) and many, many other support methods.
Last year we spent more then $200,000 supporting car audio events world wide.

In oder to share the support, we have proudly joined USACI as a corporate member and sponsor this year and have big plans for corporate sponsorship such as trophy sponsorships, special competitor discounts for both SPL and SQ competitors as well as we will be attending many shows to support our customers and team members.
We will offer not only big power amps from 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 8000, & 10,000 watts RMS, but high end Sound Quality products from MBQUART as well.

Unfortunately, we didn't have time to support Finals this year but we have established our 2008 budget and will share with all very soon.

I wish every one at Finals the best of luck and safe travels.
Back to top Go down
SPL2K
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SPL2K

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: New corporate member/sponsor   New corporate member/sponsor Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 4:16 pm

Welcome to USACi!
Back to top Go down
http://www.SPL2K.com
AudioAnonymous
Above Average Contributor
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: New corporate member/sponsor   New corporate member/sponsor Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 4:32 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: New corporate member/sponsor   New corporate member/sponsor Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 4:44 pm

WOW. Welcome and looking forward to seeing more Maxxonics next year. Glad to see another top company supporting USACI.

TY and looking forward to seeing maxxonics more in the lanes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah25
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Jeremiah25

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: New corporate member/sponsor   New corporate member/sponsor Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:16 am

John is a good guy. Maxxonics is a great company. USAC is lucky to have their support!
Back to top Go down
jmorri
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jmorri

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: New corporate member/sponsor   New corporate member/sponsor Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 12:08 pm

This is great to hear, always good to get more support from the manufactors, look forward to working with you guys more...

*pats the maxxlink sitting next to me*
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: New corporate member/sponsor   New corporate member/sponsor Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 12:25 pm

Team Maxxsonics John wrote:
We have always been supporters of dBDRA and MECA and have not spent enough effort here at USACI (dumb, I know) because we have just been too busy to have sufficient time to handle it the way we know it deserves.

I have been in the forums just a few times in the past to check out the scene to see the mood and atmoshere.
Last year we saw a lot of fighting, complaining and over all negative vibes.
We expressed our concern about joining this orgaization to Ralph and he assured us it would get cleaned up.
Well, he was right and he did a great job doing so.
We joined USACI as a corporate member and sponsor this year and will make plans for some great competitor support.

As many of you know, we have done a lot of work to support the other organisations for the last few years from trophy sponsorships, big and small event attendance with our show truck, booth rental at Finals, Team Maxxsonics sponsorship, direct competitor purchase discounts (huge discounts) and many, many other support methods.
Last year we spent more then $200,000 supporting car audio events world wide.

In oder to share the support, we have proudly joined USACI as a corporate member and sponsor this year and have big plans for corporate sponsorship such as trophy sponsorships, special competitor discounts for both SPL and SQ competitors as well as we will be attending many shows to support our customers and team members.
We will offer not only big power amps from 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 8000, & 10,000 watts RMS, but high end Sound Quality products from MBQUART as well.

Unfortunately, we didn't have time to support Finals this year but we have established our 2008 budget and will share with all very soon.

I wish every one at Finals the best of luck and safe travels.

THIS IS THE KIND OF SUPPORT I LIKE TO SEE!

*CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* cheers
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957

PostSubject: Re: New corporate member/sponsor   New corporate member/sponsor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:12 pm

Glad to see you finally made this decision John. I dont think you will be dissappointed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: New corporate member/sponsor   New corporate member/sponsor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:13 pm

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929

PostSubject: Re: New corporate member/sponsor   New corporate member/sponsor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:27 pm

Well this post made my amp choice very easy for next season.

Good to have you guys John.
Back to top Go down
Team Maxxsonics John
Team Maxxsonics John

PostSubject: Re: New corporate member/sponsor   New corporate member/sponsor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:34 pm

Thanks for the kind words.
We're proud to a member here at USACi and we can't wait to get the new season going.

I have been getting a lot of e-mails about product purchases.
We do sell competitor product direct to you.
To enquire about features, functions, applications or pricing, e-mail Mike Stiers at mikes@maxxsonics.com or call at 866-636-6299.

We never e-mail or post competitor pricing so please do not send an e-mail asking "how much"?.

Mike will give you pricing verbally.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: New corporate member/sponsor   New corporate member/sponsor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:42 pm

Thanks very much for Unconditional support you are offering alot of competitors. It looks like you guys are really gearing up to show off some of the products you guys have.

Its great to see long standing manufacturers step up to the plate.

look forward to seeing your guys in 08. Get some shows up in your area for sure

Contact USACi or let me know if there is anything I can assist you with wih getting some shows in the CHI/WIS/IOWA area!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New corporate member/sponsor   New corporate member/sponsor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:53 pm

welcome John, at least we can share beers at this org finals in 08 Very Happy

it was really a great turn out, from the guys I talked too, the car show at USACi finals, was (insert other orgs) finals....so we will be doing USACi again, in 08...and also will be there with support for our guys.

Congrats John, and thanks for the added manufacture support!
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421

PostSubject: Re: New corporate member/sponsor   New corporate member/sponsor Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 7:58 pm

That's great John!! Hopefully that means I get to see ya more! Smile
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476

PostSubject: Re: New corporate member/sponsor   New corporate member/sponsor Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:40 pm

Glad to see ya on here John!
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

Number of posts : 893

PostSubject: Re: New corporate member/sponsor   New corporate member/sponsor Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 2:04 am

This is exciting to me. Not only because Maxxonics is on board, but I believe that it shows re-interest in USACi on the manufacturer level. I applaud those that have never pulled their support and look forward to new/renewed support from others. We are going to need all of the help that we can get to keep this going and growing so that retailers and manufacturers can both benefit from the existence of this organization.
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009

PostSubject: Re: New corporate member/sponsor   New corporate member/sponsor Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 4:05 pm

Maxxsonics is was and always will be a great company! They support their competitors and organizations with the utmost respect and professionalism and even though i no longer run their products fully, i do still consider myself a life long member of team maxxsonics and even better a friend to all on the team! welcome aboard guys!
Back to top Go down
Team Maxxsonics John
Team Maxxsonics John

PostSubject: Re: New corporate member/sponsor   New corporate member/sponsor Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 5:01 pm

Charles, thanks for the nice words.

You will always be a Team Maxxsonics member.
We appreciate everything you did for us and you never know what's just around the corner.
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009

PostSubject: Re: New corporate member/sponsor   New corporate member/sponsor Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:45 pm

ooooohhhhhhhhhhh! i like surprises!!!!!!!!!!!! dont forget my birthdays in january so all presents should come around then,lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New corporate member/sponsor   New corporate member/sponsor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New corporate member/sponsor
Page 1 of 1