Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
f/s amps and subs (need money to fix my cars) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
f/s amps and subs (need money to fix my cars) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
f/s amps and subs (need money to fix my cars) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
f/s amps and subs (need money to fix my cars) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
f/s amps and subs (need money to fix my cars) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
f/s amps and subs (need money to fix my cars) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
f/s amps and subs (need money to fix my cars) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
f/s amps and subs (need money to fix my cars) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
f/s amps and subs (need money to fix my cars) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
f/s amps and subs (need money to fix my cars) Vote_lcapf/s amps and subs (need money to fix my cars) Voting_barf/s amps and subs (need money to fix my cars) Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
f/s amps and subs (need money to fix my cars) Vote_lcapf/s amps and subs (need money to fix my cars) Voting_barf/s amps and subs (need money to fix my cars) Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
louisiana state crzyblondgrl songs quad Johncarr dollar 80inches build chef pics 2010 world finals Audiopipe record kyle contest crank drive silence records globe disc stereo broken
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

f/s amps and subs (need money to fix my cars)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

f/s amps and subs (need money to fix my cars) Empty
PostSubject: f/s amps and subs (need money to fix my cars)   f/s amps and subs (need money to fix my cars) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 10:43 am

Okay, I am having some car problems (all three are broken) so I need to raise some funds. I know this isn’t the high end stuff people jump on on here, but still good equipment.

Orion HCCA D5000 amp
This amp is new in the box, never been used. I got it late last year with the intent of competing with it, but never got my whole system in time. I was considering running it this year, but now that all my cars are broke that doesn’t look likely. I know we sell them in the shop for $1200-$1600 and I’ve seen them online similarly priced. I am asking $800 plus shipping for it. I will give full dealer warranty on it in case anything happens to it. Strong amp, will do .5 ohms daily with the right electrical system. Rated at 1000 watts at 4 ohms and 2500 watts at 1 ohm.

4-12” Orion HPD2 subwoofers. These were used in my car for about 2 months or so. Never abused. 500 watts RMS/1000 watts peak. We sell at $250 each, have seen them online for $125-$200. I will get rid of them for $100 each plus shipping.

With the HCCA at .5 ohms and all 4 subs in my first gen CRX, I was able to do a 150.36 using a slot port box tuned around 35 hz for daily listening on two batteries. Just to give people an idea of what this setup can do. Granted that’s not a competitive number, but not a shabby one either.

Also for sale is a Soundstream MC 245 5 channel amp. I recently had this amp repaired. I got it from a customer last year and it powered up but had a buzzing sound. The amp was repaired and our tech likes to play with old soundstream amps and said he modded it to be more stable and to put out more power. He claims double what it did, but I’m not sure. I’m just trying to get what I put in it in repairs back, so $250 plus shipping for this.

I also have 2-15” Eclipse aluminum subs that are blown. Cones are split in the middle or tearing away from the surround. Make me an offer.

Pics available on request or are on my myspace page. Schwitzfamilyspl
Back to top Go down

f/s amps and subs (need money to fix my cars)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: FOR SALE :: FOR SALE-
Jump to: