Mobile Audio Competitors Organization

Mobile Audio Competitors Organization

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
August 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» We need the forums back
john - Att. John Carr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
john - Att. John Carr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
john - Att. John Carr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
john - Att. John Carr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
john - Att. John Carr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
john - Att. John Carr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
john - Att. John Carr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

» July 12th sikeston mo
john - Att. John Carr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:12 pm by Pro_Mom

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
john - Att. John Carr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:09 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
john - Att. John Carr - Page 6 Vote_lcapjohn - Att. John Carr - Page 6 Voting_barjohn - Att. John Carr - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
john - Att. John Carr - Page 6 Vote_lcapjohn - Att. John Carr - Page 6 Voting_barjohn - Att. John Carr - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1856 registered users
The newest registered user is thiago9199

Our users have posted a total of 222580 messages in 12664 subjects
Keywords
quad american perdeye pics 2500 build bass score disc 80inches john chef focal globe ssmb8 5500 2001 drive kollar nick give song robert kyle ShowB eclipse
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Att. John Carr

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
RODGREEN
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-09-27

john - Att. John Carr - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 7:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well well well. You got the post locked but I just have one bit of news for you. I'm not chosing sides here but look at things like this. You wanted Joey to bring out a stock vehicle to run against your mod van. now what kind of contest would that be................let me help you with the answer.....I believe Joey could still take you. Remember people like Joey,Rob, and myself (along with alot of other people) have been building stock and super stock vehicles louder or even as loud as your van. Face it man.......................take your licks and move on. Now if you wanna make something fare why not build a stock vehicle and run it against Joey's car. Oh and BTW i still remember you really didn't want to go SPL in the area until you found out that Joey stopped building for a while and I went SQ. Don't get me wrong you're still cool with me but like I said you were fishing in a small pond (you didn't think some of the big fish were still around) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
MOJO
MOJO

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 1:50 pm

I DONT KNOW IF YALL BEEN ASK,BUT WHY DONT YALL WHAT TO BE IN THE SAME SHOW WITH US ?I WAS JUS ASKING Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 4:39 am

Nobody said they didn't want to compete with you as compeditors. We dont want to support TBP... Thats kewl you guys support TBP and we support Usaci.

Other than that the other one of you guys just doesn't play well with others on the forum .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MOJO
MOJO

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 1:26 am

well why did yall kick out TBP of USAC form and are buddy,let me ask all of yall why dont we have a show,TBP supporters VS.USAC????! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 2:25 am

Twisted Evil cool highest scores in each class gets 1 point org with the most points wins Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MOJO
MOJO

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 1:53 pm

IS THAT FOR ALL OF US OR WHAT scratch BCUZ I WHAT TO SEE WHO CAN HANDAL WHO king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Att. John Carr
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6