Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
finals - Jimbo's first night at finals... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
finals - Jimbo's first night at finals... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
finals - Jimbo's first night at finals... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
finals - Jimbo's first night at finals... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
finals - Jimbo's first night at finals... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
finals - Jimbo's first night at finals... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
finals - Jimbo's first night at finals... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
finals - Jimbo's first night at finals... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
finals - Jimbo's first night at finals... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
finals - Jimbo's first night at finals... Vote_lcapfinals - Jimbo's first night at finals... Voting_barfinals - Jimbo's first night at finals... Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
finals - Jimbo's first night at finals... Vote_lcapfinals - Jimbo's first night at finals... Voting_barfinals - Jimbo's first night at finals... Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
build contest 2010 Johncarr records world louisiana disc globe 80inches quad drive dollar songs stereo pics crzyblondgrl kyle Audiopipe chef state silence finals broken record crank
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Jimbo's first night at finals...

Go down 
+4
Stingraysevenout
Navi
BBGIC
Jeremiah25
8 posters
AuthorMessage

finals - Jimbo's first night at finals... Empty
PostSubject: Jimbo's first night at finals...   finals - Jimbo's first night at finals... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:22 pm

Jimbo is away on business, the letter in his daily journal...

I checked into a hotel on a business trip(finals) and was a bit lonely so I thought I'd get me one of those girls you see advertised in phone booths when you're calling for a cab.. I grabbed a card on my way in. It was an ad for a girl calling herself Erogonique, a lovely girl, bending over in the photo. She had all the right curves in all the right places, beautiful long wavy blonde hair, long graceful legs all the way up. You know the kind.

So I'm in my room and figure, what the heck, I'll give her a call.

'Hello?' the woman says. Wow! She sounded sexy.

'Hi, I hear you give a great massage and I'd like you to come to my room and give me one. No, wait; I should be straight with you. I'm in town all alone and what I really want is sex. I want it hard, I want it hot, and I want it now. I'm talking kinky the whole night long. You name it, we'll do it. Bring implements, toys, everything you've got in your bag of
tricks. We'll go hot and heavy all night. Tie me up, wear a strap on,
cover me in chocolate syrup and whipped cream, anything you want baby.

Now, how does that sound?'

She says, 'That sounds fantastic, but for an outside line you need to press 9'

affraid

just to lighten the mood for finals.... Very Happy
who loves ya Jimbo! Very Happy

Last edited by on Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah25
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Jeremiah25

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Jimbo's first night at finals...   finals - Jimbo's first night at finals... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 1:14 pm

ROLMFAO, that was great.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Jimbo's first night at finals...   finals - Jimbo's first night at finals... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 1:56 pm

That is soooooooo Jimbo! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Jimbo's first night at finals...   finals - Jimbo's first night at finals... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:19 pm

that aint jimbo, its all spelled right and he doesnt even know what spellcheck is Embarassed lol!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Jimbo's first night at finals...   finals - Jimbo's first night at finals... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 9:49 pm

ROFLMAO......... I ABOUT DIED... I think ive been there done that is the scarey thing.... OHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWD... Tracey you crazy asssss.. That was great.

And Navi.. lol screw you assssshole.. hehe
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
Above Average Contributor
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!

PostSubject: Re: Jimbo's first night at finals...   finals - Jimbo's first night at finals... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 10:19 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957

PostSubject: Re: Jimbo's first night at finals...   finals - Jimbo's first night at finals... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 3:56 am

I'm looking forward to this weekend! Should be a blast! See everyone there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
Big Ed
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Big Ed

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Jimbo's first night at finals...   finals - Jimbo's first night at finals... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 7:48 am

WOW...WOW...that's f'n crazy tracy..you are not right. Looking forward to seeing everyone also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jimbo's first night at finals...   finals - Jimbo's first night at finals... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 10:28 am

Stingraysevenout wrote:
ROFLMAO......... I ABOUT DIED... I think ive been there done that is the scarey thing.... OHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWD... Tracey you crazy asssss.. That was great.

And Navi.. lol screw you assssshole.. hehe
and when he went to check out, the front desk crew knew he was coming down....
link
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Jimbo's first night at finals...   finals - Jimbo's first night at finals... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 2:53 pm

im going to assume you got to pick jimbo??? which one did you go for... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jimbo's first night at finals...   finals - Jimbo's first night at finals... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jimbo's first night at finals...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: