Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
What about this Idea  instead of SB. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
What about this Idea  instead of SB. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
What about this Idea  instead of SB. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
What about this Idea  instead of SB. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
What about this Idea  instead of SB. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
What about this Idea  instead of SB. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
What about this Idea  instead of SB. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
What about this Idea  instead of SB. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
What about this Idea  instead of SB. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
What about this Idea  instead of SB. - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat about this Idea  instead of SB. - Page 2 Voting_barWhat about this Idea  instead of SB. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
What about this Idea  instead of SB. - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat about this Idea  instead of SB. - Page 2 Voting_barWhat about this Idea  instead of SB. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Johncarr 2010 songs disc contest globe dollar record chef state pics crank drive world quad finals records silence build 80inches broken kyle stereo crzyblondgrl Audiopipe louisiana
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

What about this Idea instead of SB.

Go down 
+10
TeamSpead-Kenny
ibbangin
BillGass
HellRzR
Moparbass28
kasey
Lilredtiva
The_Rowlands
justbump'n
84CRX
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
84CRX
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
84CRX

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2007-09-19

What about this Idea  instead of SB. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What about this Idea instead of SB.   What about this Idea  instead of SB. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 6:15 am

First topic message reminder :

justbump'n made a post about Street Beat "SB". I have a new idea that I think would be fair for all. NOW HEAR ME OUT PLEASE!

Change SB to the "Concert Series"! Do it in sub classes just like SB except that The mic would be placed in the "Legal Position" 4inx12in on the windshield. The format will be like "OutLaw SPL" where the doors and windows can be open.

Here is the catch! And SQ judge will have to sits in the vehicle. You can play what ever song you would like to play for 30 seconds, but your highs for the song should be on parr with your base. 50% of your score would come from your base. The other 50% would come from the judge and how good it sounded. In other words it would have to sound like you were in the front row of a concert!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Basshead Chapa
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
Basshead Chapa

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: What about this Idea instead of SB.   What about this Idea  instead of SB. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 10:50 am

justbump'n wrote:
Oh well no harm no foul!!!!!!!!!Your still my budd Billy!!!!!!!!LOL And see you wouldn't be my FREIND if you didn't tell me i was acting childish!!!!!!! lol!

Are you hitting on him? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: What about this Idea instead of SB.   What about this Idea  instead of SB. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 12:35 pm

TAMU wrote:
justbump'n wrote:
Im just moveing to something else i like to do that i can save a little more money in doing it! But if im acting childish then it probally isnt the first time and probally wont be the last! Im sure some have said the same about you. It's all good though!!!!!!Smile Ive got some stuff to pay off and I can focus on other more personnal goals of mine!!!!!That and I will be working a ton of overtime from here on out where moveing to a new building and it's going to be the jewel of the company and so im sure well get alot of big wig's in!!!!!So no hard feeling's and it's been fun and you may see me for a few show's but it's been comeing for a while ive tried to put it off and i guess i just needed an excuse for me to finally hang it up till i get some mo money flowing thru the wallet!!!!!LOL Oh well no harm no foul!!!!!!!!!Your still my budd Billy!!!!!!!!LOL And see you wouldn't be my FREIND if you didn't tell me i was acting childish!!!!!!! lol!

you dont listen to the right people,when i tried to tell you what you needed to do you ignored me.i offered to build you a box free,personally i think you probally thought i didnt know what i was talking about,but thats ok.if you would have let me helped you for free by the way,would you have made these post about something needs to be changed in streetbeat.
It's not that i dont listen I just like to do thing's my own way!Then I learn and learn somemore like i am now! And like I said I really want to keep my daily driver and not be tunded to 62 or 74hertz all the time!!!!! I mean I appreciate all that you have offered but all through out my life ive figured thing's out on my own it may have taken me a little longer to do but i still got it done!!!! That's just how i am!No offence!But im fixing to pull the system out of the truck and well see what happens from here on out!!!!!!! The thing that get's me is no one was seeing my POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!! So that's okay to!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: What about this Idea instead of SB.   What about this Idea  instead of SB. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 12:47 pm

It is what it is.....i doubt they will ever change it, and really i have no huge problem with it.

It just takes alot more money to do a sb on lower freq to get the same number.

Im gonna post a vid to show how diff the crowd reacts to a lower hz song than a higher one even though the higher freq one did a higher score
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: What about this Idea instead of SB.   What about this Idea  instead of SB. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 3:48 pm

Wont take alot of money to do a high score on the metere with a lower note. Vehicle and design play alot in that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What about this Idea instead of SB.   What about this Idea  instead of SB. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What about this Idea instead of SB.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2