Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Vote_lcapfocal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Voting_barfocal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Vote_lcapfocal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Voting_barfocal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
kyle build contest stereo Audiopipe silence state crank broken songs chef drive crzyblondgrl 2010 record pics globe records Johncarr world louisiana finals quad 80inches disc dollar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Muhammed and the rest of team Focal

Go down 
+7
jsketoe
TeamCobra1
Jan Bennett
OnYrMrk
dlechner
bmuhammad1
sqmustang
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-07-13

focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Empty
PostSubject: Muhammed and the rest of team Focal   focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 2:33 pm

I just wanted to wish all of you the very best at Finals this year!!!! Also hey Muhammed, we have to pick a night to go get some dinner maybe the whole Focal team can meet up somewhere and just enjoy each others company and catch up. Oh yeah, hahaha dlechner you have my invite as well buddy. I will see you all in a couple of weeks and if anyone wants to listen to the black mustang from Colorado it would be my pleasure. Talk to you all soon.

Go Focal,
James Risenhoover
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Muhammed and the rest of team Focal   focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 3:36 pm

Whats up Jay. Thats a go...Im wit it. You and Dave are winning all the trophies so I need you all in my car. For anyone else on the "Focal team" or anyone else my car is open...please come listen and give your input on my car and we could do it for eachothers car. All the imput is better...Im coming back to the mountains! (smile)
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Muhammed and the rest of team Focal   focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:36 pm

Is there even a "Focal Team"!...if so who are the major players
Back to top Go down
dlechner
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Muhammed and the rest of team Focal   focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 10:55 am

Gee, thanks James! I look forward to hanging with everyone this year! Should be a great time.

Although, if yous guys have a focal team dinner, I don't think I will make it! Razz
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
Above Average Contributor
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Muhammed and the rest of team Focal   focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 1:20 am

I would like to think I am a member of Team Focal (Team Orca), but I haven't competed this season. I do plan on being there to support everyone from the team though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Muhammed and the rest of team Focal   focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 9:49 am

Hey OnYrMrk what kind of vehicle do you have...what set up do you have
Back to top Go down
Jan Bennett
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Muhammed and the rest of team Focal   focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 10:14 am

*raises hand*
Back to top Go down
http://www.mj-garage.com
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Muhammed and the rest of team Focal   focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 10:24 am

Whats up Jan...You have good ears! Can I borrow them for my car?...(smile)
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Muhammed and the rest of team Focal   focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 2:44 pm

YOU HAVE TO HAVE SUPPORT TO HAVE A TEAM..........GOOD SPEAKERS BAD PEOPLE SKILLS
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Muhammed and the rest of team Focal   focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 8:45 pm

The support behind a team is as important if not more important than than the product it represents.
Back to top Go down
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

PostSubject: Re: Muhammed and the rest of team Focal   focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 12:53 pm

Hey Mickey and Jan of course sketoe and my boy muhammed. I just thought that the dinners we had in the past with focal were awesome and it brought everyone together. It gave everyone a chance to talk and catch up on things in a face to face manner. I understand that we do not have a "focal or orca" sound team but there are those of us that i would like to consider teammates in the world of sound quality and since we use Focal it sounded like a good idea. I didnt want to ruffle anyones feathers by any means. I do understand the people skills comment. When they are at the shows I believe they are pretty supportive like Nick Wingate. Nick has helped me mickey you have helped me and so on but I do understand what everyone is trying to say. However dinner still sounds like a good idea maybe saturday night. Again, good luck to everyone!!
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Muhammed and the rest of team Focal   focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 7:20 pm

Hey jay I definately understand what your saying and Im with that. At the same time I understand what your saying to Mickey. That still doesnt mean that we cant get together and do something ourselves. Maybe we should all get together and go out Saturday night and have some fun. Who knows...if we all get together and present "whatever" issues we have to Focal they may respond. "They" say strength lies in numbers. Mickey you may have more pull than any of us Laughing What you think...or did you burn those bridges already lol!

As a matter of fact Im going to try to call Focal right now and see if I can find out any info.
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Muhammed and the rest of team Focal   focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 7:39 pm

Hey guys I just got off the phone with Jesse from Focal. He will not be at Finals this year but he said that Nick will be there representing Focal. So he said he will patch my number to Nick W and well go from there. So NICK WINGATE! where ya at buddy! cheers
Back to top Go down
Mitsu1grn

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Muhammed and the rest of team Focal   focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 7:59 pm

Greetings!!

Yes, I will be there, but I will not be in Omaha till Friday noonish time. I am flying in from Phoenix so I probably will not be available till sometime after 2pm that day. If anyone needs help in evaluating their cars, please call me at 409 779 8091 and lets get a time establsished for you. We have a lot of cars coming that have Focal in them. I would love to listen to all of them and give each of you an opinion.

As to addressing the "team" let me get everyone on the same page. There is not an officially sponsored "Focal Team" by Focal France. Any help that someone gets comes from Focal-America and we are not compensated in any way by Focal-France. I wish it was different, but it isnt. Anyone that is on the team is elligible for a discount on any product from Orca Design. That includes the Steg amps and any black hole product.

Anyone that wants to be with " Team Focal' goes through me. Jan and Monty Bennett can tell you anything you want to know about what I will do for any of the team members. I will do what I can to help you. Mickey knows that as well!! If you have a specific question or request, call me or email me and Ill try and get an answer for you as soon as I can.

Hope to see each of you at finals!

Nick
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Muhammed and the rest of team Focal   focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 8:27 pm

Ok Nick...then Im down with that. Well meet hopefully Friday afternoon and hopefully make some magic happen.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Muhammed and the rest of team Focal   focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:09 am

Nick is the shizzz!!!
We'll have to catch up in NE, Nick. I'll be in Th or Fri...staying at the Dbl Tree. I want your opinion on the Buick (The good Dr. Buwalda digs it a lot)...expecially since you and I were talking about speaker placement back before I even started sound deadening. LOL.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Muhammed and the rest of team Focal   focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:16 am

n/m
Back to top Go down
Mitsu1grn

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Muhammed and the rest of team Focal   focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 4:06 pm

Hey John!!

Dr. Buwalda should be there on Thursday if I remember correclty and I think he is at the Hilton, so maybe we can all go to dinner that eve and then you can officially become a judge!! LOL!

Love to hear the car man! Keep hearing things about it and I may be able to help you out with something I am bringing. Ill show you when I get there what it is!! By the by, what classes are you going to judge? Im curious......just want to know so I know how to tune cars for you!!! LOL!!!

Nick
Back to top Go down
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

PostSubject: Re: Muhammed and the rest of team Focal   focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 5:47 pm

Hey Nick its James with the Mustang in Colorado!! How are ya? Well we made the upgrades you spoke of and its awesome. I want ya to listen and let me know what ya think. After all it was your idea what we should do with the mustang. After it was done Wayne is going to do the same to the RSX hahahah. Thanx a bunch and all the help is greatly appreciated. Talk to ya in about a week.
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Muhammed and the rest of team Focal   focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:59 pm

Im in line ahead of ya pal...lol

What you do new to the Mustang!
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Muhammed and the rest of team Focal   focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:34 pm

Looks like I'm a competitor this year, Nick.
I've decided to throw the gloves back on for Scott and Hybrid Audio. I'll be in Consumer Advanced and Consumer Q with the GN. It's ready...that's for sure. I've never had a car do what this one does this well from two seats. It's bringing it's sound-q A-game. Between myself, Crowder, Buwalda, Team Hybrids, and a few other "golden ears" this car has had more judges that know through it than many can hope for in two or three seasons. LOL.
Yeah, Scott gets in Thursday...I couldn't get a room at the Hilton...I'm at the Doubletree.
Back to top Go down
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

PostSubject: Re: Muhammed and the rest of team Focal   focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 12:45 pm

Well we did some more customizing to the a pillars and reworked the the whole center of the dash. Also we gelcoated the ddc in the center console where the heater vents were at. Wayne did an awesome job!!! And I believe this is the best that the mustang has ever sounded. No more mid bass drama here hahaha. So all in all there was gel coat work done on the center console, dashboard and a pillars. Just wanted to say thanx to Nick again, after all it was his idea what we should do.
Back to top Go down
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

PostSubject: Re: Muhammed and the rest of team Focal   focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 12:48 pm

Oh yeah forgot to mention that I am in the consumer advanced class as well. Focal is gonna run the table in sq hahaha. Or at least I hope so lol. Any and all is welcome to listen to it as well. As many of ya know I am a nice guy and willing to help just about anyone. So with that in mind I will see everyone soon.
Back to top Go down
dlechner
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Muhammed and the rest of team Focal   focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 2:26 pm

sqmustang wrote:
Focal is gonna run the table in sq hahaha. Or at least I hope so lol.

silent

Razz
Back to top Go down
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

PostSubject: Re: Muhammed and the rest of team Focal   focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 3:07 pm

dlechner was sup hahahaha!! Friendly rivalries is positive, right? hahahaha
Back to top Go down
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

PostSubject: Re: Muhammed and the rest of team Focal   focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 3:13 pm

ya know what? I have been reading some of the other posts here in all the the pages and i have noticed that people here are way to easy to get butt hurt. Especially alot of the spl guys hahaha. I just want to have some fun and see my friends i only get to see once a year. I think more of us needs to have some sort of sense of humor hahahah. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
dlechner
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Muhammed and the rest of team Focal   focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 3:35 pm

sqmustang wrote:
dlechner was sup hahahaha!! Friendly rivalries is positive, right? hahahaha

Yup, thats what the Razz was for!

Other than that, you guys don't have a chance in hell! Shocked

Cool
Back to top Go down
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

PostSubject: Re: Muhammed and the rest of team Focal   focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 3:41 pm

Uh oh!!! hahahaha, i am a shakin in my boots ahahaha
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Muhammed and the rest of team Focal   focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 9:33 pm

sqmustang wrote:
ya know what? I have been reading some of the other posts here in all the the pages and i have noticed that people here are way to easy to get butt hurt. Especially alot of the spl guys hahaha. I just want to have some fun and see my friends i only get to see once a year. I think more of us needs to have some sort of sense of humor hahahah. Just my opinion.

You must have read the DD vs Focal 6.5s thread. It was a hoot while it lasted. All in fun!
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Muhammed and the rest of team Focal   focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 11:36 pm

Damn the way everyone is talking about their cars and what they have done Im a little nervous now affraid . Im in advanced consumer also. If I get my a** tossed its all good. Itll be good to see you all guys again this year Very Happy I havent even done any tuning...IVe just worked on x-overs and phasing. Well see! king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muhammed and the rest of team Focal   focal - Muhammed and the rest of team Focal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muhammed and the rest of team Focal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next