Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Vote_lcapThe New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Voting_barThe New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Vote_lcapThe New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Voting_barThe New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
2010 disc Johncarr records 80inches stereo crank contest finals louisiana quad songs drive build broken world pics silence record dollar globe kyle state crzyblondgrl Audiopipe chef
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out!

Go down 
+4
Moparbass28
DMAN
B_lOUD
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
Above Average Contributor
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!
Registration date : 2007-06-25

The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Empty
PostSubject: The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out!   The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 7:10 pm

Last edited by on Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:23 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!

PostSubject: Re: The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out!   The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 7:42 pm

please note we have a fourm for everyone a fourm for the team and a box ring for all who wish to fight!
please feel free to join
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out!   The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 8:44 pm

applied...
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out!   The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 12:06 am

wow the response has been great so far! Thanks to all who have joined! I tryed to make it a fun place for everyone to enjoy. we have some pretty creative rooms and im willing to listen to suggestions for more rooms just pm me on our forum if you have any. I think the boxing ring will be a hit seems like everyone likes to duke it out now and then. please feel free ot check it out!
thanks Donnie

Last edited by on Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
B_lOUD
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
B_lOUD

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out!   The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 12:08 am

Is this replacing the usaci forum?
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out!   The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 12:20 am

no not to replace but in addition too! I was tired of everyone getting throwed in the mix so I gave everyone what they desired to keep the bickering limited to those who wanted to vent so anyone who didnt enjoy this part of the forum would not have to be subjected to it! so if you go there and see something you didnt like then that will be on you! if you dont want to know then stay out of the boxing ring! its a uncontroled enviroment for all who wish to engage in battle! ralph liked my idea and may do something like it. however bashing Usaci or loud and clear orgs here or there even in the boxing ring will be grounds for being banned thats the only rule in the ring! hope you all will join and enjoy it as well!
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out!   The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 12:35 am

I like it, thanks Donnie...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out!   The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 1:00 am

thanks for joining great to have you!
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out!   The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 2:00 am

I have been theer for awhile, just noone posted yet. Wink LOL Glad there are people now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747

PostSubject: Re: The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out!   The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 10:58 am

KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:
no not to replace but in addition too! I was tired of everyone getting throwed in the mix so I gave everyone what they desired to keep the bickering limited to those who wanted to vent so anyone who didnt enjoy this part of the forum would not have to be subjected to it! so if you go there and see something you didnt like then that will be on you! if you dont want to know then stay out of the boxing ring! its a uncontroled enviroment for all who wish to engage in battle! ralph liked my idea and may do something like it. however bashing Usaci or loud and clear orgs here or there even in the boxing ring will be grounds for being banned thats the only rule in the ring! hope you all will join and enjoy it as well!

To have a "boxing ring" section of your forum sounds like a good idea to me. I like the "uncontrolled environment" idea and to only enter if you are willing to be subjected to that type of stuff. But...exclude your own team from being able to be chosen as targets is like sending a boxer into the ring with a big Gluteus Maximus body gaurd. Not a fair fight. I'm not saying this to ruffle any feathers...i get along very well with most of the guys on your team. Just sayin if it's an uncontrolled environment...there should be no rules. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out!   The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 12:39 pm

bumpin s-10 wrote:
KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:

To have a "boxing ring" section of your forum sounds like a good idea to me. I like the "uncontrolled environment" idea and to only enter if you are willing to be subjected to that type of stuff. But...exclude your own team from being able to be chosen as targets is like sending a boxer into the ring with a big Gluteus Maximus body gaurd. Not a fair fight. I'm not saying this to ruffle any feathers...i get along very well with most of the guys on your team. Just sayin if it's an uncontrolled environment...there should be no rules. Very Happy

the term was bashing loud and clear or usaci meaning anything that might hurt the image or daily business of these two organizations that support all of you! team member are not included but draging the whole team in on a personal issue will not be tolerated.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out!   The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 7:15 pm

KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:
bumpin s-10 wrote:
KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:

the term was bashing loud and clear or usaci meaning anything that might hurt the image or daily business of these two organizations that support all of you! team member are not included but draging the whole team in on a personal issue will not be tolerated.

completely understandable!
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747

PostSubject: Re: The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out!   The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 10:20 am

slumpinhonda wrote:
KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:
bumpin s-10 wrote:
KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:

completely understandable!

Agreed. Understand your meaning now Donnie. Thanks for the reply. Some people may like the "boxing ring" a lot. I think I'll stay out of it Laughing That crap tends to stress me out more than I already am. LOL I'm guessing Sanford and Jimbo will thrive in that environment tho Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out!   The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 5:46 pm

Im suprised by the amout of people using the forum already.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476

PostSubject: Re: The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out!   The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:28 pm

It's cool but I'm all by myself up in there Sad
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out!   The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 11:34 pm

I noticed that as well Donnie. Wink
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out!   The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 11:02 pm

ttt
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out!   The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:24 pm

ttt
still looking for new members keep them coming!
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out!   The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 10:14 pm

ttt
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out!   The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 10:09 pm

Bump. Very Happy LOL
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out!   The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 1:30 am

bump
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out!   The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 2:11 pm

we will be posting info on our forum as well when I get there Ill be updateing as much as possible. I have ask the team members to keep us posted here untill I get there for the guys at the store and our customers!
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out!   The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 1:10 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out!   The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 9:14 pm

TTT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out!   The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Loud & Clear forum/boxing ring check it out!
Page 1 of 1