Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Vote_lcapKicxkerCRX - Page 3 Voting_barKicxkerCRX - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Vote_lcapKicxkerCRX - Page 3 Voting_barKicxkerCRX - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
dollar disc louisiana state 80inches silence contest chef records record crank kyle 2010 Johncarr crzyblondgrl broken pics stereo songs Audiopipe drive finals quad globe world build
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

KicxkerCRX

Go down 
+19
taz
Kickercrx
UpGradde
Moparbass28
Jeff Sanford
sanman
bassahaulic
basscort11
KickerRex
nebrsq
chapdawg1971
Alan
Upzaw2000
The_Rowlands
210fordracing21
chrisbaldelli
chrisfish
solo1
BBGIC
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: KicxkerCRX   KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:28 am

First topic message reminder :

Edited by Ralph Randall on 11/01/2012 because I did not properly convey my thought previously. :-)

For the record, I deleted the account. I did not "BAN" the person who holds the account but just took action that I felt needed to be taken.
I only posted it on here so there would not be rumors of a "conspiracy" or other subterfuge to begin to surface. I deleted it and I had good reason.

The member is welcome to reestablish the account or contact me to get the old one back. If he/she does not then I will know I correct in removing it in the first place. If I was wrong I will accept that as well.

Thank you for your time and consideration on this matter,

USACI

Last edited by BBGIC on Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org

AuthorMessage
chrisbaldelli
Above Average Contributor
chrisbaldelli

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: KicxkerCRX   KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:43 pm

To spoof a location, you can route your traffic through a proxy located in Omaha... or just install an add-on such as this one:
LINK to Unite for Opera
or
Link to Geolocator for Firefox
or Manual Geolocation for Chrome.

I've been doing this for 10-12 years for white hat purposes, of course.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: KicxkerCRX   KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:49 pm

And hack the email lol
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: KicxkerCRX   KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:08 pm

all this crap is just that crap ... it because 1 org want to make them selves look better then all the others ... just plain stupid shits...who care if we had more cars then them and who cares that there trophies were bigger and who cares that ours has bigger name people .. who cares that theres is more fair with classes .. every org is different i like them all but with alot of shits thats flyin around there might be one i dont want anything to do with and its not usaci so one of the other 4 ....
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: KicxkerCRX   KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:17 pm

The_Rowlands wrote:
all this crap is just that crap ... it because 1 org want to make them selves look better then all the others ... just plain stupid shits...who care if we had more cars then them and who cares that there trophies were bigger and who cares that ours has bigger name people .. who cares that theres is more fair with classes .. every org is different i like them all but with alot of shits thats flyin around there might be one i dont want anything to do with and its not usaci so one of the other 4 ....
I am with ya on that cheers
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: KicxkerCRX   KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:24 pm

KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Group%20Hug!__600_450_q50

KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Group-hug--large-msg-119713077895

KicxkerCRX - Page 3 A231c58f-7624-442c-82c4-70bdc9429a13

KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Edward-Cullen-team-twilight-5230237-1254-700
Back to top Go down
Chad.Stoulil

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2012-11-02

PostSubject: Re: KicxkerCRX   KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:27 pm

The_Rowlands wrote:

word
Back to top Go down
Chad.Stoulil

PostSubject: Re: KicxkerCRX   KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:39 pm

BBGIC wrote:
info for current kickercrx......

Country name: United States
Area: Nebraska
City: La Vista
Postal code: 68128
latitude: 41.1765
longitude: -96.0613
Host: 71-34-198-65.omah
IP: 71.34.198.65
email:chadstoulil

If it is not Chad, anyone know who it might be?

This is the real Chad, I will post on the matter later.

You can know it's me because I told Jenissa what I would come back as and they can verify it by checking the email address associated with the account.

As far as this kickercrx, I have no idea who it is, but if it is lavista i'm sure it is someone i was associated at some point in time, please let us know who you really are.

As for the matter at hand, when i actually get a chance to sit down a while later i give ralph a shout, as for now back to hurricane relief, been here since 0700, aint getting out til at least midnight ---- love my new job lol
Back to top Go down
Chad.Stoulil

PostSubject: Re: KicxkerCRX   KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:42 pm

ohh and another thing before i leave again, this isnt about bringing down usaci, i have told nobody to say bad things, i can see how what i said has made people do that, and i've had to remove a few things people have posted on my facebook.

so please stop, i can see how this has harmed usaci, but my intent was for accurate info to be put out there, i am for all organizations, not one
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

PostSubject: Re: KicxkerCRX   KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:48 pm

KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Pop-that-corn
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: KicxkerCRX   KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:09 pm

Glad everything is getting worked out....

Okay i have too say one thing.. In the 18 years i have known Ralph i have always known his personality and ways and we are a ton alike.... But i will say this i have never seen him get on this forum and give this much of an explanation on why he did something or how he acted at least not in the long writing he has done with this.. So i can tell you its from his heart and is his true feelings... I say Good deal and now all of you will maybe start too see he is really human and admits mistakes have been made...

If givin a chance the man would sit and talk too any of you on ways too make usaci better and face too face he will really listen.. On here i would say maybe just maybe if we keep it civil convo the man would and can answer here and be whole hearted without getting bombareded as a one way asshole... Cause he really isn't if you guys really got too know Ralph you opinion would change. Everyone is different on forum and in person except for a few and we are the ones that are asshole even though we are same and not different then on forum.... some examples

Myself... Im same ill call ya an idiot to your face if i feel you said something stupid but i dont mean Dung Pile by it its just me..

Allen Hall.... Most think he is a blah blah on facebook but he will be same too you in person not meaning anything by it just being himself..

Ralph ... Same will tell ya wether it hurts your feelings or not but will still let ya vent and ya let him vent too.

Sanman... Well he will act same in person as on here...

One word explains most of this list .... its called

COMPASION!!!!!!!!!

Any way carry on im blabing
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

PostSubject: Re: KicxkerCRX   KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:17 pm

KicxkerCRX - Page 3 4fYm72TYNuY

Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: KicxkerCRX   KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:31 pm

perfect example of why nobody listens too you fkn whinners on here.... cheers

Thank you for speaking up in perfect time...

Prolly why ya will never make the cut.. But hey ya always have the pretent world.. Cool
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: KicxkerCRX   KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:41 pm

fck jimbo ....what about me \"Female dog\" .............................aszhole.
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: KicxkerCRX   KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:42 pm

chad , glad you chimed in......................
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

PostSubject: Re: KicxkerCRX   KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:43 pm

KicxkerCRX - Page 3 29482461
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: KicxkerCRX   KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:51 pm

Mark it would take me hour too list all asssholes bro dayum...

pretty much if signature says team db driven those ppl are same in person dont sugar coat things for the fairy tale ppl in life..... So we are classified as asssholes that dont listen..lol i love it .

Now back too work mark !!!!!
Back to top Go down
chrysler300
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
chrysler300

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2012-03-10

PostSubject: Re: KicxkerCRX   KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:26 pm

hey what's up Jimbo how you been doing, as for everyone else what's done is done, Ralph apologize for mistakes, Chad is back on the form if you don't like it go play somewhere else theres plenty of other organizations or other forms you can go troll on I think it's time for a new topic. or you can let your numbers to your talkin!!!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: KicxkerCRX   KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:39 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: KicxkerCRX   KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:40 pm

Im good my brotha hope all is well with you.... And yeah what he said.. That is how too look at this and life... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: KicxkerCRX   KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:07 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Glad everything is getting worked out....

Okay i have too say one thing.. In the 18 years i have known Ralph i have always known his personality and ways and we are a ton alike.... But i will say this i have never seen him get on this forum and give this much of an explanation on why he did something or how he acted at least not in the long writing he has done with this.. So i can tell you its from his heart and is his true feelings... I say Good deal and now all of you will maybe start too see he is really human and admits mistakes have been made...

If givin a chance the man would sit and talk too any of you on ways too make usaci better and face too face he will really listen.. On here i would say maybe just maybe if we keep it civil convo the man would and can answer here and be whole hearted without getting bombareded as a one way asshole... Cause he really isn't if you guys really got too know Ralph you opinion would change. Everyone is different on forum and in person except for a few and we are the ones that are asshole even though we are same and not different then on forum.... some examples

Myself... Im same ill call ya an idiot to your face if i feel you said something stupid but i dont mean Dung Pile by it its just me..

Allen Hall.... Most think he is a blah blah on facebook but he will be same too you in person not meaning anything by it just being himself..

Ralph ... Same will tell ya wether it hurts your feelings or not but will still let ya vent and ya let him vent too.

Sanman... Well he will act same in person as on here...

One word explains most of this list .... its called

COMPASION!!!!!!!!!

Any way carry on im blabing

^^^^^^^__
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KicxkerCRX   KicxkerCRX - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KicxkerCRX
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: