Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Vote_lcapTell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Voting_barTell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Vote_lcapTell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Voting_barTell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
pics kyle disc 2010 Johncarr build record crzyblondgrl silence globe louisiana records finals chef contest drive 80inches broken songs dollar crank state Audiopipe stereo world quad
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get?

Go down 
+11
TECH114
BillGass
The_Rowlands
ibbangin
The Ambulance
80INCHES
dbracer79
slumpinhonda
jmorri
Talonesi
TeamSpead-Kenny
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Empty
PostSubject: Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get?   Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 4:41 pm

Friend has a 03 Impala 4 dr seats fold down. He has a Autotek MM4000.1 on 2 CVX 10s Dual 4's in a Ported Pro Box what score did you think he can get out of it outlaw???
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
Talonesi
Above Average Contributor
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get?   Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 4:43 pm

40's
Back to top Go down
jmorri
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jmorri

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get?   Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 5:48 pm

this game has been around forever.. but i would agree with troy, probably in the 40s somewhere.
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get?   Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:36 pm

Well we tested with a Power Acoustik 3000D at at 1 ohm was getting about 600 watts with a 3.8 rise and did a 146.6. Ill let you know when we put the autotek 4000 in.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get?   Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 12:15 am

Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get?   Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:25 am

slumpinhonda wrote:
Member, it's a big cabin car.I think with reaching 150 would be a little difficult. 147-48 maybe.
Back to top Go down
80INCHES
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
80INCHES

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get?   Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 10:25 am

dbracer79 wrote:
slumpinhonda wrote:
Member, it's a big cabin car.I think with reaching 150 would be a little difficult. 147-48 maybe.
i agree...the bigger the cabin the more it will take to pressurize the cabin

Back to top Go down
http://WWW.80KAUDIO.COM
The Ambulance
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
The Ambulance

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get?   Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 10:33 am

cabin size is erelavent you just gatta find the right setup besides rule of thumb is 4 door is louder than two door slumpin is not lying he know his stuff.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get?   Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 12:16 pm

well cosidering we have a car that does a 150.8 with 2 tens on a kicker 1500.....with that kinda power id say a 152 is pretty much there....also dependant on box design
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get?   Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:33 pm

The Ambulance wrote:
cabin size is erelavent you just gatta find the right setup besides rule of thumb is 4 door is louder than two door slumpin is not lying he know his stuff.
If that was the case no one would have gotten a crx,right. They would rather build a system in a caddy deville(4 door tank).The smaller the cabin the better chance U have building more pressure in a smaller chamber.Ask any crx owner.
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get?   Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:38 pm

Don't get me wrong, it can hit big numbers.You just need gobs of power.Maybe the new 15's Orion hcca.That's one big MOFO speaker.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get?   Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 10:49 pm

the point behind rexes is that you can build to the B pillar..............cabin has alittle to do with it.....different cars get loud different ways......takes tons of time in your vehicle to figure it out....
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get?   Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 10:51 pm

oh and you dont need tons of power necessarily in a trunk car.....joe has maybe 3k and 155+ capabilities it all in design
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get?   Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 11:58 pm

slumpin do u use a rex?
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get?   Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 12:12 am

yes and a civic
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get?   Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 12:13 am

i do alot of testing in my civic when i get spare time away from my rex....mainly just ttryin different things out, thats just my daily car...had it doing 50's on the dash last year Drag setup
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get?   Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 8:21 pm

i wish ya still had that set up probally a 55 56 in kick
Back to top Go down
The Ambulance
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
The Ambulance

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get?   Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 9:57 am

The way i got loud was u find out what you have or can get then BUILD AND TUNE 4 EVER THEN DO IT AGAINI think it's funny when people try to put math or theory in to this. theres none in my opinion like i've been told a million times THERE'S JUST TO MANY VARIBLES!!!!car to me is irrelavent setup means everything I feel I proved that with my car people who are hitting numbers like me or better have 2x power or a hatch/rex.
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get?   Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 8:20 pm

Joe, Joe, Look familiar?

Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Short-bus

The driver, he misses you.
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get?   Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 9:23 pm

That's some funny poop.It does not look like a ambulance.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get?   Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 9:30 pm

No but it looks like someone going back to school.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get?   Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 12:46 am

looks more like a special-ed bus
Back to top Go down
The Ambulance
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
The Ambulance

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get?   Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 11:49 am

BillGass wrote:
Joe, Joe, Look familiar?

Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Short-bus

The driver, he misses you.
sure its an ambulance it just needs a light and some white/red paint!LOL
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get?   Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 12:48 pm

Hauling broken,abused subs and amps.lol
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get?   Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:52 pm

no hauling the SPECIAL kids named Joe joe LOL
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get?   Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 10:45 pm

that's not funny. i use to ride the short bus.... making fun of retards... u ought to be ashamed of yourselves!
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get?   Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 10:05 am

Its clear he knows he has to test and test and test again....just a general question i assume.

Id like to see a 48 outta it if i doubled my rated power...good luck with the amp.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get?   Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 2:30 pm

depends on the ported box tunning i would guess 144 prefab box 147 home made box and 150+ for a box for burps only no music
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get?   Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 2:43 pm

It already did a 147.4 with the 2 10s in a ported Pro Box just waiting on him to run the 0 gauge for the new amp then after that we will test
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get?   Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 6:15 pm

itll be in the 50's for sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get?   Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell me what scores you think this vehicle would get?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next