Mobile Audio Competitors Organization

Mobile Audio Competitors Organization

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

» July 12th sikeston mo
Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:12 pm by Pro_Mom

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:09 pm by Pro_Mom

» Looking to buy a term lab or Audiocontrol RTA
Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:00 am by SPL_300

Top posters
sanman

The_Rowlands

chrisfish

Stingraysevenout

scionsoloxb

TECH114

Alan

supadave

Moparbass28

Navi

Statistics
We have 1856 registered users
The newest registered user is thiago9199

Our users have posted a total of 222579 messages in 12663 subjects
Keywords
80inches quad
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Thank you!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Team Tiny "Little Black"
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Thank you!!!   Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:19 pm

For those who don't feel it necessary, I will say it for you. Thank you to my wife for picking Oct 6th for the date for our wedding. For if she would have picked another date, 4 titles would have came home with Team Tiny. 1250 miles, I do that every week and even being a rookie, I still have the dedication to make it where ever finals are held. Even if you add 1 DB or even 1.5, for those who say I had more, it still wasn't enough. Don't believe me, my number in a couple of months will prove it!!!

Looks like I will add a build to 1801+ to join in all the fun in that Stock class... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Thank you!!!   Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:29 pm

what classes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Team Tiny "Little Black"
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Thank you!!!   Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:49 pm

I really don't want to say man because at the end of the day, they made the trip and I was walking down the isle. They are the champ and I'm not taking anything from them. Next year, I will be there and take what was suppose to be mine though.

Hit me up sometime Alan. I have a new build I need to start on and would love for some advice from you man. 575-631-1101. Text is the best way to hit me up being honest
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Thank you!!!   Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:50 am

One could only assume your talking about stock 601-1800, ss 601-1800, sb4, and mod 1-2 since those are the classes you have points in. I think this post is a bit distasteful and you guys loose a lot of respect from me on it. Like another person always says, do it in the lanes or stfu. He'll I would it's a bit disrespectful to the man that just did the loudest stock score ever done at finals since the end of the mic monkey era as well if your claiming a 165.1.

Last year I want to do 601-1800 and you guys did the loudest number to date in both classes. I didnt enter them last year because I ended up with the wrong coils. So sorry "I class dodged last year" in your opinion. But what I did do last year was the loudest numbers ever in those classes at that time. Even louder than the people many claim to be the best, loud and clear. And at the end of the day not even in what I think is still the better car for the class, the CRX.

So what did I do, I made it clear I would be at finals this year in 601-1800 and you kept hush hush about not coming. A decent move on your part I guess to see if I was bluffing or not. I came you did not. So don't go around saying coulda woulda shoulda.

So what did I do, the loudest numbers to date in the competition lanes, and with no one else in one class, and 1 guy in another class. I coulda did a 129 in one and a 160 in the other and still win. But instead I only did the loudest number ever.

So what's my point, I could do these numbers last year, but I didn't say anything, I said congrats and moved on. I kept my mouth shut for a year on them and let you be the champ. Then I came to finals and beat your numbers you did in the lanes in both classes. Sure you did a 164 on a wr run. But maybe I'm just messing with your head. I'm still only on 15.5 volts so there is still room for improvement over here as well.

I won't for get though, I'll be watching for that 164.8 in stock 601-1800, the 165.1 in super stock, the 164.8 in mod 1-2 and sb4, well you already beat that.

I could sit here as well and be an armchair quarterback as well and say I could have won other classes I had points in as well, but I'm not.

But yeah your entitled to your opinion and your free to share it with us on here, but for me, you just lost my respect, and I'd be saying the exact same thing even if you weren't in my class. Your 165+ at home in the garage don't count, and it's disrespectful to those who have done it.

I know of 4 who have done it, but only two in the lanes. I don't hear the other two on here bragging about numbers at home.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Thank you!!!   Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:57 am

i did 165.6 1 time unmanned then caught the box on fire and neevr seen close to it again

but it wasnt in the lanes so i STFU.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Team Tiny "Little Black"
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Thank you!!!   Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:25 am

I said it once and I'll say it again, I'm not here for respect from any fornicating body. And you saying that you had the wrong coils Chad, well that's some Cow poopy. Drunk or not, Fish said why you weren't in our class. And these words are from me. No one else!!

And I'm not taking Dung Pile from anyone. You are the one that felt it necessary to assume what I was talking about and fill in the blanks. You told me you were trying to make it for 601-1800 also. You only had one amp and no subs in 3 days or so before finals. Everyone that knows me knew I wasn't coming and was getting married. Sorry I wasn't up front and truthful like all of USACI competitors, WTFE!!!!

I have one build no one has seen and another one coming so don't worry. No class dodging this year. It's kinda funny how someone can come on here talking Dung Pile about SB and nothing is wrong but let someone assume they know what I'm talking about and it's distasteful, and this and that. I really don't give a Dung Pile.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Thank you!!!   Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:33 am

ILL ASSUME YOU GUYS MADE AMENDS WITH MOONIE????

IM NOT TAKING SIDES ON ANY OF THIS IN FACT I THINK ITS GOOD WHERE ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE WOULDNT

I STATED WHAT I HAD SEEN IN MY TRUCK THAT NEVER LATERIALIZED BECAUSE OF THE Cow poopy CORNOR CUTTING THAT RD WAS DOING IN ORDER TO PUT MONEY IN POCKETS, AND NOT NUMBERS ON THE BORD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Thank you!!!   Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:10 am

SMH.....this is why i have lost total interest in all of this.....Chad has a good point and he did put up some strong numbers and im sure he had more in the tank like always.....truthfully i think your shoting for some unreal numbers....but we will see if you can figure it out.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Team Tiny "Little Black"
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Thank you!!!   Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:27 am

What #'s?! No definite # has came out of my mouth. Chad did put up strong #'s and he went. Not taking anything from anyone who made the trip. Like I said before but I guess that wasn't seen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Team Tiny "Little Black"
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Thank you!!!   Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:33 am

There's only 2 places in town to get audio man and the other people don't know Dung Pile. AT ALL!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Team Tiny "Little Black"
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Thank you!!!   Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:03 pm

I'm not one to say I'm ever wrong but I see why Chad is mad. I'm not trying to take anything from you man at all. I could have went about this a totally different way and I do apologize for that. In a shiit talker and I can be an ass so my bad man and to all others I offended. How about we meet up one more time before you go to 1801+????

Finals in KC?? We could be the Yankees and Red Sox of USACI....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Thank you!!!   Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:22 pm

[quote="Team Tiny "Little Black""]I said it once and I'll say it again, I'm not here for respect from any fornicating body. And you saying that you had the wrong coils Chad, well that's some Cow poopy. Drunk or not, Fish said why you weren't in our class. And these words are from me. No one else!!
Lmao. Here we go again....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Thank you!!!   Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:40 pm

"80 percent of success is just showing up" óWoody Allen

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShowB
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2011-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Thank you!!!   Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:10 am

Congradulations on your wedding, today is Rick and My 23rd anniversary, don't know what I would do without him.

Lots of shows in TEXAS....Come join us!

Our Websites for upcoming shows/soundoff & information and Facebook:
www.bassbattles.com ~ http://www.facebook.com/bassbattles
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bassbattles.com
Team Tiny "Little Black"
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Thank you!!!   Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:16 am

Congrats lady. 23 years is a long time but it a wonderful thing. My parents are coming up on 38 years in a couple of months
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BODEAN
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Thank you!!!   Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:38 pm

Lets not jump the gun too far,gentlemen. I will most certainly be defending next year and god willing half my amps won't be blown when I do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you!!!   

Back to top Go down

Thank you!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: