Mobile Audio Competitors Organization

Mobile Audio Competitors Organization

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

» July 12th sikeston mo
Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:12 pm by Pro_Mom

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:09 pm by Pro_Mom

» Looking to buy a term lab or Audiocontrol RTA
Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:00 am by SPL_300

Top posters
sanman
 
The_Rowlands
 
chrisfish
 
Stingraysevenout
 
scionsoloxb
 
TECH114
 
Alan
 
supadave
 
Moparbass28
 
Navi
 
Statistics
We have 1856 registered users
The newest registered user is thiago9199

Our users have posted a total of 222579 messages in 12663 subjects
Keywords
80inches quad
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Share | 
 

 Just thinking. dont shoot me lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

like or dont like
like
79%
 79% [ 22 ]
dont like
21%
 21% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 28
 

AuthorMessage
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
avatar

Number of posts : 3897
Age : 38
Location : Watson Louisiana
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

So we are doing this unified finals thing again right? in KC right?
ive known it for a long time, but the unified thing this weekend really brought it to my mind. Usaci has no place for these guys in other orgs to come play. nearly every db drag car would probly be in 1801+ or mod 4000+ . whats the point of having a shared finals if competitors cant runs the orgs that are there. i think clamped times are coming anyway, but i think with how we are planning on doing finals might be a good chance to start working on them sooner and snag up some more finals entrys. i know usaci has been working to build back up the midwest.. where MWSPL and DB Drag are pretty popular.. and our finals will be in the midwest this year again.. so why wouldnt we want some of them to run usaci while they are there?? plus i think some classes that done require the special 500w@4ohm ap of the season are definitly a plus. mwspl and db drag both have a under 4000w clamped trunk class as well as a 2000w and believe 4000w and under stock type class. not saying change all our classes just yet. but why not maybe lose trunk 0-1 and replace it with the 4k and under class.. and maybe add in a 2000w and 4000w clamped stock class. real stock.. panels in etc. i think there is finals entrys to be snagged up here as well as introducing usaci to clamping classes. people love clamping classes 100000 times more than being forced to buy a RD d5 to be competitive.

here is the meter that drag used this weekend.. and will be the standard. it shows the wattage plain as day.. no math for anyone to do.. just "3600w"
http://www.extech.com/instruments/product.asp?catid=14&prodid=201
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
avatar

Number of posts : 12087
Age : 46
Location : shelbyville
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:45 pm

i said it a few pages back its a witch hunt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
avatar

Number of posts : 3897
Age : 38
Location : Watson Louisiana
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:51 pm

and your wrong. and i dont even see why you think that. all we said is you need a d5 to win. because its a strong 500w amp. and you need a 500w amp to win. nothing to do with rd. i have a sponsorhsip with a company who makes the strongest 500w amp you can get. so if im actaully trying to kill the d5 then im also killing the zero5. thats not my goal with the thread (even though it should happen) im just trying to expand things man. instead of being stuck in 5 years ago like you think it should be . you are always on here talking as if you are trying to help usaci ... but im really not sure you think things through
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
avatar

Number of posts : 12087
Age : 46
Location : shelbyville
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:58 pm

you do not need a d5 to win why would you even think that with what 2 people per class at finals


the d5 also isnt needed people jsut think it is because of the pwoer it does i listed some amps that are close to its power, and comparable that can get it done also.

the d5 how ever is not as expensive as some of the others this makes it appealing and popular
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
avatar

Number of posts : 3897
Age : 38
Location : Watson Louisiana
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:00 pm

ok jeff lol you need a 500w special rated for usaci amp like what you mentioned earlier..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
avatar

Number of posts : 3897
Age : 38
Location : Watson Louisiana
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:01 pm

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/general-car-audio-discussion-questions/136028-what-would-take-you-compete-usaci.html

some insite as to how a MASSIVE audio community feels ... something outside this tiny tiny forum..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chrysler300
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 78
Age : 40
Location : San Antonio, Tx.
Registration date : 2012-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:02 pm

There nothing wrong with change if it doesn't work try something else, because something has to be done I know a hand full of competitors that don't compete in usaci because it would just cost them too much to be competitive, in my opinion usaci will not have bigger shows unless a few classes are created.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
avatar

Number of posts : 3897
Age : 38
Location : Watson Louisiana
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:04 pm

i think jeffs outlook makes more sense "buy a 500w rated special amp or keep your ass home" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
avatar

Number of posts : 12087
Age : 46
Location : shelbyville
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:12 pm

its funny we ahve gone form car audio companies dont make 500@4 watt amplifiers just to run in usaci to they make them specifically for usaci classes now.

if the classes are shrinking then them companies are the dumbest ones around because they are sure to fail with that being said your sponsors are in trouble little ALAN so you might want to enlighten them lol.

companies that need to be informed
ab
treo
db
rd
b2
mmats

they are in danger of losing some revenue due to there special amps designed and only made for usaci classes lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
avatar

Number of posts : 3897
Age : 38
Location : Watson Louisiana
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:17 pm

the zero5 is a fraction of b2.. and what those other companies do too..garantee all the usaci amps are bottom of thise list in sales.. gurantee bob sold more 1100 anf 500 than the 200.1 if hes even still bringing that amp in
you saying the db drive 2000 is competitive lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor


Number of posts : 242
Age : 44
Location : Baton Rouge, La.
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:17 pm

Clamped classes would be good for USACi. Period.

What's it cost to try a couple f'n clamped classes to see what people think? LIke... nothing?

I talk to a crap TON of people outside of USACi. They ALL think 4ohm is retarded, but that's beside the point. The more important fact is that they all think clamped power is the best and most fair way to compete and would run USACi if they didn't have to have a D5/4.1/pf600/Zero

There will ALWAYS be people crying. About CRX's. Or about the frequency used. Or whatever. But there is no disputing what you see on the meter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
avatar

Number of posts : 12087
Age : 46
Location : shelbyville
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:18 pm

look man luv ya but this aint getting anywhere

i argue my points and you argue yours

some will like what you say and jump on bord then attend some shows watch people fly by them in score realize they cant be competitive then quite like they always do.

people dont have any passion or drive to be better anymore they havent for a while and this is the main issue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor


Number of posts : 242
Age : 44
Location : Baton Rouge, La.
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:19 pm

mmats, 200.1 and pd2k. Lmao. That Dung Pile aint gonna fly, man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
avatar

Number of posts : 3897
Age : 38
Location : Watson Louisiana
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:20 pm

sure thats true.. but that means a change to bring them in is needed.. not say "oh well.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
avatar

Number of posts : 12087
Age : 46
Location : shelbyville
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:27 pm

koller did good on the pd2000
so did you
jimbo used to


the amsp arent the only reason things are progressing its just the easiest to blame


people outside usaci dont want to run usaci because they dont think they have what it takes to win point blank call it what you want but thats the bottom line
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
avatar

Number of posts : 12087
Age : 46
Location : shelbyville
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:28 pm

mmats,

anyone else done over 165 in stock on any other equipment nope


but mmats has
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
avatar

Number of posts : 3897
Age : 38
Location : Watson Louisiana
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:32 pm

sanman wrote:
koller did good on the pd2000
so did you
jimbo used to


the amsp arent the only reason things are progressing its just the easiest to blame


people outside usaci dont want to run usaci because they dont think they have what it takes to win point blank call it what you want but thats the bottom line

that was in 07 man lol the pd was the clossest to lagit 500w amp weve used.. and wont compare to any current 500w amp.. and jimbo has done a 65 without mmats.. and anyone else who has didnt do it because it was mmats..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
avatar

Number of posts : 3897
Age : 38
Location : Watson Louisiana
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:34 pm

sanman wrote:
koller did good on the pd2000
so did you
jimbo used to


the amsp arent the only reason things are progressing its just the easiest to blame


people outside usaci dont want to run usaci because they dont think they have what it takes to win point blank call it what you want but thats the bottom line

they thinkg they dont have what it takes?? or know you will be retardly out gunned bringing a 600w rated 1500.1 sundown or dc audio amp vs a 500w rated 3000+w amp?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
avatar

Number of posts : 12087
Age : 46
Location : shelbyville
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:34 pm

i understand now finally


you guys are disrespecting the Dung Pile out of the hard working competitor who has the total build not just an amp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
avatar

Number of posts : 12087
Age : 46
Location : shelbyville
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:35 pm

its funny these are only the lower classes we speak of
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
avatar

Number of posts : 3897
Age : 38
Location : Watson Louisiana
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:36 pm

like who.. name a person who i could use a d5 and they could beat me with a pd 2000..

has nothing to do with disrespecting anyone.. it has to do with the current amps make a ton more than a pd2k
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
avatar

Number of posts : 3897
Age : 38
Location : Watson Louisiana
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:39 pm

Alan wrote:
http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/general-car-audio-discussion-questions/136028-what-would-take-you-compete-usaci.html

some insite as to how a MASSIVE audio community feels ... something outside this tiny tiny forum..

theres 19 poeple viewing this thread alone... does this forum even have 19 active posters?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
avatar

Number of posts : 3897
Age : 38
Location : Watson Louisiana
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:04 pm

quote from the discussion on caco ..from an amp engineer/manufacture/loud ass respected spl competitor

[QUOTE=muriloalvares;1843194]4 ohms rating is same as having a drag racing class like this:



200lbft torque at 2000RPM.



Well you can have thousands more at a RPM that you actually use throughout your run... it is just silly.[/QUOTE]


Back to top Go down
View user profile
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
avatar

Number of posts : 12087
Age : 46
Location : shelbyville
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:11 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I'll give a few of my opinions..

1) Obviously, lack of shows in my area (Ohio) is the big reason
2) Clamped power classes would help
3) Problem with competitions (and this goes for all, not just USACi) is the fact that many people just don't want to compete when they just have stuff put in their car to listen to, they know they can't compete against a purpose built SPL vehicle burping 50-60hz.
4) USAC was one of the "big dogs" a long time ago (before USACi)...one of the things I think, and I know some guys may not want to hear it, was they killed their reputation with the outlaw thing. I have no problem with outlaw, heck I built the loudest outlaw SPL vehicle in the world when USAC first started it in the 90's, but they HAVE to have a "Legal SPL" type of class for people to respect it. Typical dB Drag (and maybe even some IASCA guys) just don't respect it without having Legal #'s too.
5) Another problem with all organizations is there really is no true "noob" class, for a kid who comes in with a prefab box and cheaper amp to compete. If these kids ever decide to go to a show, they get their a$$ handed to them by 10-15dB and never come back...that really hurts the competitions as a whole...

I'm sure I'll think of other things, but I need some sleep right now...lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
avatar

Number of posts : 12087
Age : 46
Location : shelbyville
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:13 pm

this guy has a clue and ive read through those caco pages and hardly anyone but you taylor and chapbitch said anything about amplifiers

there are alot more betetr ideas being thrown around.


just face it man you have an issue with the D5 you dont even have to admit it because your words on this post prove it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
avatar

Number of posts : 12087
Age : 46
Location : shelbyville
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:19 pm

also


Competitors aren't competitors anymore.....

Competitors do what it takes to win!!!

People now complain why they can't

Times have changed.... people are lazy, want handouts and provide excuses instead of manning up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
avatar

Number of posts : 3897
Age : 38
Location : Watson Louisiana
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:21 pm

how and why do i have a issue with a d5 ? thats retarded... im more invlovled with the d5 and rd than probly any compeitior on here. your sooo lost right now ... i just shipped the 2013 prototype back to them about 2 weeks ago after testing it.. but you knew that right?


i like how your ruining this thread to be about me and a d5. i never said lose the 500w classes right now man.. i swear you have a hard time reading somtimes... this post will never be taken serious because your Cow poopy.


Last edited by Alan on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
avatar

Number of posts : 3897
Age : 38
Location : Watson Louisiana
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:22 pm

sanman wrote:
this guy has a clue and ive read through those caco pages and hardly anyone but you taylor and chapbitch said anything about amplifiers

there are alot more betetr ideas being thrown around.


just face it man you have an issue with the D5 you dont even have to admit it because your words on this post prove it
people maybe arent saying directly because of amps.. because its understood.. or else why would they suggest other power class options if they werent aware of current 500w rules?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
avatar

Number of posts : 12087
Age : 46
Location : shelbyville
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:27 pm

so after reading more i understand alot more


STEVE turned yall down because he dont need you, and thats probly got you guys upset sp you want to try and intorduce that type of format into usaci now lol.

mymymy the mighty ALAN HALL was told no lol well not really taylor was with the backing of your name lol.


look dude 2 classes is a fornicating stretch usaci isnt going to do it in 2 classes they would do it in 1 class to see how it works out then kill it after that or expand it

thats called bidness sence man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
avatar

Number of posts : 12087
Age : 46
Location : shelbyville
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:29 pm

as afar as me knowing what rd does why would i care its not my bidness im not kissing that ass to get deals i dont need anything from them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
avatar

Number of posts : 3897
Age : 38
Location : Watson Louisiana
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:30 pm

sanman wrote:
so after reading more i understand alot more


STEVE turned yall down because he dont need you, and thats probly got you guys upset sp you want to try and intorduce that type of format into usaci now lol.

mymymy the mighty ALAN HALL was told no lol well not really taylor was with the backing of your name lol.


look dude 2 classes is a fornicating stretch usaci isnt going to do it in 2 classes they would do it in 1 class to see how it works out then kill it after that or expand it

thats called bidness sence man


has nothing to do with mwspl or steve... it has to do with i saw a succesful class at finals in drag and thought it maybe could help usaci.. you think mighty alan hall was told no by steve.. will its funny you think its like that.. considering he invited me to compete at mwspl finals without every being at a show.. now laugh as if he has something against me..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   

Back to top Go down
 
Just thinking. dont shoot me lol
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot
» Thinking of buying a Hayabusa.
» why dont they sound like flowmasters?!?!
» UK is now "THINKING THE UNTHINKABLE" (with no Gold Backing!)
» HELP ! Installed new brakelines, now brakes dont work.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: