Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
SICKEST INSTALLS! Vote_lcapSICKEST INSTALLS! Voting_barSICKEST INSTALLS! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
SICKEST INSTALLS! Vote_lcapSICKEST INSTALLS! Voting_barSICKEST INSTALLS! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
dollar disc record finals records silence Audiopipe songs chef 2010 crzyblondgrl Johncarr state 80inches louisiana contest crank quad broken build globe stereo kyle drive world pics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

SICKEST INSTALLS!

Go down 
+15
taz
Bailey
iowan
slumpinhonda
Stingraysevenout
quad box
Nice
HellRzR
Merlonspl
DMAN
brianapower
TECH114
AudioAnonymous
aphinney
dbracer79
19 posters
AuthorMessage
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

SICKEST INSTALLS! Empty
PostSubject: SICKEST INSTALLS!   SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 12:49 pm

What was the craziest installs you've seen?
Mine was when this guy came to our shop to install some amps in the trunk,not for the bass but for the 400 watts bullet tweeters in his armrest.Funny.
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2007-06-23

SICKEST INSTALLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICKEST INSTALLS!   SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 6:20 pm

haha nice...

but not to change the subject...but how are u in stock if u work or own a shop >
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
Above Average Contributor
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-06-22

SICKEST INSTALLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICKEST INSTALLS!   SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 6:27 pm

aphinney wrote:
haha nice...

but not to change the subject...but how are u in stock if u work or own a shop >

Good game!!
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

SICKEST INSTALLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICKEST INSTALLS!   SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 6:58 pm

First off He is a friend of mine. It is my shop. He doen't work here. He is the pepsi man(mananger). He use the word our shop because he is a friend of mine. I know that doesn't qualify him for prostock. MR Dennis better bring your work paper from your pepsi plant. I am pretty sure people will start poop.

Last edited by on Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

SICKEST INSTALLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICKEST INSTALLS!   SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:02 pm

first off....that is all u had to do was explain that cause when someone calls it OUR SHOP...that makes people think something other than what it really is...i call the shop i go thru my shop too but i dont work there...i just wanted to make sure it was right...rules r rules....
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

SICKEST INSTALLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICKEST INSTALLS!   SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:08 pm

aphinney wrote:
first off....that is all u had to do was explain that cause when someone calls it OUR SHOP...that makes people think something other than what it really is...i call the shop i go thru my shop too but i dont work there...i just wanted to make sure it was right...rules r rules....
That is understandable and that is what is what I did. Explain it. You are right rules are rules. That is how all my friends are, they tell peeps our shop. I will see u at finals and intruduce my self. Hope you working on getting loud Aphinney, Looks like your class is going to be tough. peace
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

SICKEST INSTALLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICKEST INSTALLS!   SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:13 pm

dbracer79 wrote:
Mine was when this guy came to our shop to install some amps in the trunk,not for the bass but for the 400 watts bullet tweeters in his armrest.Funny.
Did u mean stupid install? Sometimes I have to do what a customer wants to please them even though it make no sense.
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

SICKEST INSTALLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICKEST INSTALLS!   SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:53 pm

aphinney wrote:
haha nice...

There goes the party pooper.Had to make a point aside from everything else.Smile next time U write something.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

SICKEST INSTALLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICKEST INSTALLS!   SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:26 pm

haha yea bro... i will be in yellow crx deff come over to our pit stall...excited to meet ya
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

SICKEST INSTALLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICKEST INSTALLS!   SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 9:19 pm

I will, you're probably louder than me.I always look toward a good introduction. We all have something in common,and that is to get loud.That's all.No hard feeling buddy.
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

SICKEST INSTALLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICKEST INSTALLS!   SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 10:36 pm

i didnt mean anything by the post i made...im not like that...most people taht know me know im not that way...have a good one bro
Back to top Go down
brianapower
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-08-03

SICKEST INSTALLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICKEST INSTALLS!   SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 11:18 pm

The clueless install -
was a person who had made a box for 2 -15 in his ext cab ranger and didn't think he needed a back board on the box.
loud hollow sound
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

SICKEST INSTALLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICKEST INSTALLS!   SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 12:07 am

brianapower wrote:
The clueless install -
was a person who had made a box for 2 -15 in his ext cab ranger and didn't think he needed a back board on the box.
loud hollow sound

lol! now thats a good one lol!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
Merlonspl
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Merlonspl

Number of posts : 63

SICKEST INSTALLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICKEST INSTALLS!   SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 12:32 am

A few years ago I had a guy come in and ask me to look at his install. He said it wasn't "thumping" like he thought it should. My first thought was that he has his subs out of phase, but damn was I wrong. He had one 12" just sitting on the back seat with no enclosure whatsoever, so, while keeping a staight face I told him he needed to have the sub in a box in order for it to work properly; to get that "thump" he was looking for. He came back an hour later and said that it sounded better, but it still didn't sound like he wanted it to. So, once again I go out to his car to take a look. Well, he had it in a box alright, the cardboard box the sub came in. cheers I swear I was looking around for a hidden camera.
By the way, we sold him a little pre-made box.
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

SICKEST INSTALLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICKEST INSTALLS!   SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 10:17 am

Merlonspl wrote:
A few years ago I had a guy come in and ask me to look at his install. He said it wasn't "thumping" like he thought it should. My first thought was that he has his subs out of phase, but damn was I wrong. He had one 12" just sitting on the back seat with no enclosure whatsoever, so, while keeping a staight face I told him he needed to have the sub in a box in order for it to work properly; to get that "thump" he was looking for. He came back an hour later and said that it sounded better, but it still didn't sound like he wanted it to. So, once again I go out to his car to take a look. Well, he had it in a box alright, the cardboard box the sub came in. cheers I swear I was looking around for a hidden camera.
By the way, we sold him a little pre-made box.
lol! have no clue how you kept a stright face
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

SICKEST INSTALLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICKEST INSTALLS!   SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:18 am

You can't be serious! affraid
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

SICKEST INSTALLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICKEST INSTALLS!   SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:30 am

almost the same deal, guy came by the shop and stated he wanted more bass, the car had a little thump to it, we open the trunk and there sat a 12" sub in a cardboard box and duct tape, lol yes the sub had bass output
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

SICKEST INSTALLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICKEST INSTALLS!   SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 12:10 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh LAWD......

Ive seen shoeboxes with 6X9s in it... LOL
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

SICKEST INSTALLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICKEST INSTALLS!   SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 4:51 pm

ask chad bout his brothers 12's in five gallon buckets
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018

SICKEST INSTALLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICKEST INSTALLS!   SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 5:09 pm

slumpinhonda wrote:
ask chad bout his brothers 12's in five gallon buckets

mmmmm... thats a goood idea..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Bailey
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Bailey

Number of posts : 123

SICKEST INSTALLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICKEST INSTALLS!   SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 5:24 pm

I heard and saw a picture of a guy with a truck one time that had subs mounted in the floor... No enclosure what so ever. They just came through the bottom of the truck. Im sure they didnt endour the weather very well.. and if they did I wanna know what kind they were Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thebestmeghan
taz
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

SICKEST INSTALLS! Empty
PostSubject: ?   SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 5:36 pm

aphinney wrote:
i didnt mean anything by the post i made...im not like that...most people taht know me know im not that way...have a good one bro

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

SICKEST INSTALLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICKEST INSTALLS!   SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 5:36 pm

I know which one your talking about It was in a Ford Ranger it was 2 Power Acoustik subs
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587

SICKEST INSTALLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICKEST INSTALLS!   SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:15 pm

two subs up through the floor with no enclosure work. Infinite baffle. If done properly...don't laugh until you understand it. A guy on our Team runs tweet and 3" in pillar, 8s in doors, and 2 12s in the floor. He would be the IASCA Rookie World Champ and SQC World Champ, Mr. Dave Brooks.
Back to top Go down
Lilredtiva
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Lilredtiva

Number of posts : 443

SICKEST INSTALLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICKEST INSTALLS!   SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:24 pm

I swear we had a guy come in one day to check his install. He said he could get his amp to turn on, we looked at it and almost die laughing; his ground was jumper cables to the seatbelt. Not even a good part, it was to the side that you put in the buckle! I even have pictures I think. If not of that one I know I have pictures of others that involved jumper cables for grounds.

lol! Question lol!
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

SICKEST INSTALLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICKEST INSTALLS!   SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 12:06 am

dbracer79 wrote:

I got some pics of some of the stuff I've seen.

Awsome cut threw here.

SICKEST INSTALLS! Customerselfinstalled.005

SICKEST INSTALLS! Customerselfinstalled.004

SICKEST INSTALLS! Customerselfinstalled.003

SICKEST INSTALLS! Customerselfinstalled.001

Shocked
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

SICKEST INSTALLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICKEST INSTALLS!   SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 12:49 am

A guy came with a mustang convertible. The trunk lid was cut and 2 12" sub mounted on it.
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

SICKEST INSTALLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICKEST INSTALLS!   SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 9:45 pm

SICKEST INSTALLS! 000_0264
What u think.
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

SICKEST INSTALLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICKEST INSTALLS!   SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 9:55 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exu1Py81r98&mode=related&search=#
Check out the steering column and where the driver is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SICKEST INSTALLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICKEST INSTALLS!   SICKEST INSTALLS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SICKEST INSTALLS!
Page 1 of 1