Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
cry like a little \"Female dog\" here Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
cry like a little \"Female dog\" here Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
cry like a little \"Female dog\" here Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
cry like a little \"Female dog\" here Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
cry like a little \"Female dog\" here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
cry like a little \"Female dog\" here Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
cry like a little \"Female dog\" here Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
cry like a little \"Female dog\" here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
cry like a little \"Female dog\" here Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
cry like a little \"Female dog\" here Vote_lcapcry like a little \"Female dog\" here Voting_barcry like a little \"Female dog\" here Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
cry like a little \"Female dog\" here Vote_lcapcry like a little \"Female dog\" here Voting_barcry like a little \"Female dog\" here Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
2010 Audiopipe dollar record contest 80inches louisiana records crzyblondgrl broken songs drive globe silence quad world stereo state build crank finals disc kyle chef Johncarr pics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

cry like a little \"Female dog\" here

Go down 
+4
soundbybass
TECH114
chrisfish
The_Rowlands
8 posters
AuthorMessage

cry like a little \"Female dog\" here Empty
PostSubject: cry like a little "Female dog" here   cry like a little \"Female dog\" here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:02 pm

As is, this is the place to cry like a little \"Female dog\" about anything
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: cry like a little \"Female dog\" here   cry like a little \"Female dog\" here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:14 pm

freeking people takin out the ash tray and gaining 2dbs thats a buch of crap
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: cry like a little \"Female dog\" here   cry like a little \"Female dog\" here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:25 pm

Everyone is sooo loud! It just isn't fair Sad
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: cry like a little \"Female dog\" here   cry like a little \"Female dog\" here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:26 am

What the Fcuk is going on in here. All the Dung Pile I am reading in here is killing this sport.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
soundbybass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
soundbybass

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2010-06-04

PostSubject: Re: cry like a little \"Female dog\" here   cry like a little \"Female dog\" here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:24 am

I have to agree Kumar,, All we can do is continue being the same people we have always been, go to these shows,comps, finals, and continue to do what we have always done and thats focus on getting louder every year, Thats what it originally started out being was about the competition and the sport and the fun you could have being a part of the loudest sport on earth. Our Team has always tried to just have fun and enjoy the sport, dont let anything change that for you. Cool
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: cry like a little \"Female dog\" here   cry like a little \"Female dog\" here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:16 am

its going to be much better now that i am (mr negativity) is out the way and done with it.

its time for the new guys to step up and run this the way they want to because thats how they want it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry like a little \"Female dog\" here   cry like a little \"Female dog\" here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:14 pm

fornicating packers, playing like a bunch weenies this preseason, cant complete a pass, cant run the ball, cant tackle, cant make a field goal

1-2 looks like a long year wah wah wah
Back to top Go down
taz
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: cry like a little \"Female dog\" here   cry like a little \"Female dog\" here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:16 pm

This is not new , its been going on for as long as ive been around , that was 2005 , its not just us look at say sports like bike racing , or foot ball , or soccer , at least we dont burn down the town , start a riot , we just play key board comando , most of the time it is in good fun , sometimes its because they just cant get loud , even when given advise , or buying the right car or the right product.....those are the ones that take it to far.....other times its just someone giving someone else a little push when needed . now that being said , i do not agree with someone going on here and calling someone a cheater unless they have concrete ,undisputable evidence . period........Agreeing with someone does not make you a nut hugger as some seem to throw out there to much , that being said i dont think walking the gray line is cheating , like... hiding amps, batterys, Dung Pile like that , that is undisputable , taht is not a gray area , but the allthread , vehicle height , bottom of door panels... those are gray areas , there is a difference . those are for the judge to decide . as for name calling , whatever arent we big boys afterall . most are better than calling someone a cheat.
Back to top Go down
soundbybass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
soundbybass

PostSubject: Re: cry like a little \"Female dog\" here   cry like a little \"Female dog\" here Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:06 am

What I think is funny, is when you start out a nobody and you watch and learn work hard play hard whatever then outta slim chance of nothing you win, your automatically a cheater why is that why cant people say man you worked your ass off for that win good job, o he is hiding a roach in the console and he gains 92 gigadopplers and his roof has a wrinkle like my sack, maybe grow a wrinkle idk its comical to read this forum Sanman should be welcomed back to verify, no one else in that whole convention center would have done that good of ajob for a hotel room and some cold pizza, It helps when you print out the rules for that class and tape them to the windsheild as you are building for such class.
Back to top Go down
soundbybass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
soundbybass

PostSubject: Re: cry like a little \"Female dog\" here   cry like a little \"Female dog\" here Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:11 am

It doesnt really matter who judges or verifies there will always be an issue no matter what, so carry onthe drama maybe we could get our own reality tv show. That would really show the world how loud we are.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: cry like a little \"Female dog\" here   cry like a little \"Female dog\" here Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:18 pm

soundbybass wrote:
What I think is funny, is when you start out a nobody and you watch and learn work hard play hard whatever then outta slim chance of nothing you win, your automatically a cheater why is that why cant people say man you worked your ass off for that win good job, o he is hiding a roach in the console and he gains 92 gigadopplers and his roof has a wrinkle like my sack, maybe grow a wrinkle idk its comical to read this forum Sanman should be welcomed back to verify, no one else in that whole convention center would have done that good of ajob for a hotel room and some cold pizza, It helps when you print out the rules for that class and tape them to the windsheild as you are building for such class.
the conversation never ever was about how good of a job he did. But what would you do if he told you he thinks you gave 2 more amps behind your batteries or in your angle and said you have to take it apart and prove you dont??
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: cry like a little \"Female dog\" here   cry like a little \"Female dog\" here Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:36 pm

prove it and move on thats a simple answer to me

ima tell you wat sux is that i have had some people come forward with some information that certain people arent on the up, and up. these people are or were close to them so they have an inside scoop, and this is the only reason i chose to entertain this as being legit. the things i speak of arent easily verified in my lane, but in the lanes during the run.

oh well
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: cry like a little \"Female dog\" here   cry like a little \"Female dog\" here Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:51 pm

But man. Even if someone says. "So n so has an extra amp hidden here". You need to pay up ro have a car taken apart.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: cry like a little \"Female dog\" here   cry like a little \"Female dog\" here Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:54 pm

You gonna be ripping alot of cars apart at finals.. thats my point.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: cry like a little \"Female dog\" here   cry like a little \"Female dog\" here Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:00 pm

Remember last year when Ralph and Don were saying there will be a bunch of cars being taken apart!?..

Never happened
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: cry like a little \"Female dog\" here   cry like a little \"Female dog\" here Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:05 pm

As nicely as i can type it....Im pretty sure anything that takes more than about 5 minutes to show in my car will require a check..cash is good to... Because im not sweating and risking messing up how my car is put together for free..just to put it back and be a db down.. it can sit in the pits other wise.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: cry like a little \"Female dog\" here   cry like a little \"Female dog\" here Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:35 pm

i think if you are protested and refuse to rip it apart you need to be banned for life
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: cry like a little \"Female dog\" here   cry like a little \"Female dog\" here Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:51 pm

Of course. I said without a protest
Back to top Go down
soundbybass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
soundbybass

PostSubject: Re: cry like a little \"Female dog\" here   cry like a little \"Female dog\" here Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:05 pm

I guess I can understand both sides cuz who hasnt been on one end or the other of that situation but if someone says hey big un I think your hiding an amp in that back wall of your box, they will have to pay me because I would end up destroying the enclosure proving that they are wrong, there are definately two sides to it and always two opinions.
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2011-03-08

PostSubject: Re: cry like a little \"Female dog\" here   cry like a little \"Female dog\" here Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:46 pm

Alan wrote:
As nicely as i can type it....Im pretty sure anything that takes more than about 5 minutes to show in my car will require a check..cash is good to... Because im not sweating and risking messing up how my car is put together for free..just to put it back and be a db down.. it can sit in the pits other wise.

Agreed.

As I could show you most all of it, including the well, in five or so minutes. If there's only one front battery and not another one visible,there's no way if hell there will be two group 31's in that well. I actually listen when someone louder says "caps are where it's at." and ditched them as well as excess wire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cry like a little \"Female dog\" here   cry like a little \"Female dog\" here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cry like a little \"Female dog\" here
Page 1 of 1