Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
fornicate OFF - Page 2 Vote_lcapfornicate OFF - Page 2 Voting_barfornicate OFF - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
fornicate OFF - Page 2 Vote_lcapfornicate OFF - Page 2 Voting_barfornicate OFF - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
louisiana pics Johncarr kyle silence build drive state finals records quad stereo Audiopipe chef songs 2010 crank contest record broken disc dollar crzyblondgrl globe 80inches world
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

fornicate OFF

Go down 
+9
The_Rowlands
Know My Name And Fear It
rd s10
The Spoiler
UpGradde
chapdawg1971
Alan
oldschool
sanman
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

fornicate OFF - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:43 am

First topic message reminder :

I VOLUNTEER MY TIME TO COME TO FINALS, AND WORK FOR WHAT A ROOM FOR THE WEEKEND, HAVE AN ACHING BACK ON THE TRIP HOME, SORE FEET FROM STANDING ALL DAY LONG, LACK OF SLEEP.

ALL YOU PUSSY ASS BITCHES THAT DONT LIKE THE WAY YOU GET VERIFIED CAN KISS MY ASS, AND I HOPE SOMETHING SLIDES AND YOU GET YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU BECAUSE THATS ALL I EVER WANTED TO PREVENT NOW I DONT GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT IT.

RALPH SORRY MAN IM NOT PUTTING UP WITHT EH CRYING LITTLE BITCHES KNOWN AS COMPETITORS THAT YOU HAVE ANYMORE.

JENNISA SORRY ALSO I WANTED TO BE THERE FOR YOU AND THE ORG TO HELP, AND DO THE BEST JOB I CAN BUT THATS OBVIOUSELY AN ISSUE WITH SOME PEOPLE WITH ALL THE BITCHING, CRYING, AND PHONE CALLS YOU HAVE RECIEVED.

YOU GUYS NEED A NEW VERIFICATION JUDGE IM DONE WITH IT, AND PELASE DONT CALL EM BCAUSE IT ISNT GOING TO CHANGE
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:47 am

and im glad you backed up what was being downplayed that they had a fornicating attitude about it all because they think i was only speaking of trunk cars thanx for that. I guess you were good for something other than being banned on the FB link lol
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:53 am

sanman wrote:
and im glad you backed up what was being downplayed that they had a fornicating attitude about it all because they think i was only speaking of trunk cars thanx for that. I guess you were good for something other than being banned on the FB link lol

Yeah... but not much else.

What other car is going to have a spare tire well at finals? You already said you werent' checkin CRX's, didn't you? A hatch maybe? Who's running a hatch?

Can you dig around in Craig Butler's shit for me? I have a feeeling he's cheating.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:57 am

i had pannels in my neon it was a custom build not spl ...and at a show they had me remove the side pannels to check for extra bats ...knda sucked but no biggy ..... mr bill gas a good freind made me do it lol
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:58 am

just being fair
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:02 pm

i never said i wasnt checking crx's you and your homies assumed that.

Craig had an issue we talked about it months before finals last year, and a ruling was made and he didnt use what was the issue.

Craig is a stand up guy that actually reads the rules,a nd asked a questiona bout what he wated to do and the decision was made not to allow it so he graciousely didnt.

Craig is an outstanding guy that doesnt have an issue saying ok, and thank you.

he doesnt wine \"Female dog\" moan and complain about other vehicles, or throw others out there to try and constrew things into his favor like others.

just because you didnt know about this issue that came up with Craig doesnt mean it didnt exist.

try again lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:05 pm

Rowland this isnt about anything other than people not wanting things to go the way it should, and they are trying to make it seem like it was a personal vendetta against them, and now they ahve there chronies in here talking it up to make it appear to be so.

just let this Dung Pile the new verification guy will do what eh wants anyways.

i made no decision that wasnt backed up in writing, and ill bet 99% of you didnt see my blue binder i had in the lane with me last year to shut you bitches up when you had an issue with me.
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:11 pm

sanman wrote:
i never said i wasnt checking crx's you and your homies assumed that.

Craig had an issue we talked about it months before finals last year, and a ruling was made and he didnt use what was the issue.

Craig is a stand up guy that actually reads the rules,a nd asked a questiona bout what he wated to do and the decision was made not to allow it so he graciousely didnt.

Craig is an outstanding guy that doesnt have an issue saying ok, and thank you.

he doesnt wine \"Female dog\" moan and complain about other vehicles, or throw others out there to try and constrew things into his favor like others.

just because you didnt know about this issue that came up with Craig doesnt mean it didnt exist.

try again lol

Lmao. I was just kidding about Butler, dude. I could have just as easily said The Rowlands or somebody else retarded loud. Which is everybody if you're comparing them to me.

You have me curious now though. What was the issue? Or is it G-14 classified?

EFFFFF CRX'S!!!!

oh, wait...
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:20 pm

but its not a joke, and its not just about certain people its everyone and thats the way i am man i dont single people out.

when i had to allow the guy to run with no headrest last year in the crx i told everyone after him that it was an option to do so.

i didnt like that at all because i see it as a mod forward the bpiller, and i dont think you should be allowed to do it but i was over ruled. I was asked well does it increas DB and i said hell yeah it does and the look of amazement was given to me at that time.

in the past these types of decisions would be made you wouldnt know anything about it at all, and i have been a victim of this as well so i made a point to allow everyone the same knowledge od the decision.
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:34 pm

Werd. It was worth like .4 for me. Woot!

The real question is... why was he allowed to run? Hmm....
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:41 pm

because of the most overlooked rule in the damm rule book that says the head judge has the right to make decisions at will

this si where most of yall have issues

also that console you had in your crx was an issue as well where people thought you should have been in supermod, but you want made to run there now was ya
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:42 pm

the ssme rule that allowed him to run also allowed you to do the same

so you see just because you arent involved in evertythign doesnt mean you need to be.

i wish everyone luck at finals, and i will be there but not as a judge
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:57 pm

We were talking about johns car.. not about spare tire holes specific at that point. It was about telling him he had to take his Dung Pile apart. Again.. i do not even have a spare tire well.. so i dunno why you keep thinking its about that. My trunk floor is flat...
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:03 pm

I never thought you singled out trunks.. you told john even if it took 3 hours he needed to taje his box out so you can see. That i saw as BS.. regardless of the car or class.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:05 pm

because you are the only 2 to have an issue with it, and the others are followers man do you not see that.

you take a chance when you build your car, and making amp racks, and etc etc thats attached to the car then if you have to remove that Dung Pile to be seen under then so be it.

the popshots you toom at s10's automatically assuming they were not going to be judged with the same criteria as your preciouse trunk cars was a Cow poopy deterant to try and get that inspection changed by saying it wasnt fare. you can think im a dumbass all you want, and you can deny that as well, but you know im correct.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:10 pm

read above statement if you build it in such a manner and it needed to be stripped to verify then all you can blame is yourself if it needs to be downloaded to verify if there were more batts than allowed, or amp,etc etc. I simply could not allow it to go through without ensuring it was legit for the class that wouldnt be fare to others within said class.

im the asshole at finals because i would have been the guy to tell you no, and then people would storm off to complain to Jenissa, and then we would talk, and a decision would be made, but hey she is the head judge and her decision is finals so then it would be legot for everyone else to fallow.

I also asked for the rules to be more defined before finals last year, and i was told they would be before finals this year,and well the org has failed on that part as well. I dont feel great about that, and you guys shouldnt either

Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:14 pm

I still think your viewing the conversation wrong. S10 was an example of how ailly it would be. It would be crazy to tell a s10 guy to move his box fwd so you can see.
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:19 pm

sanman wrote:
because of the most overlooked rule in the damm rule book that says the head judge has the right to make decisions at will

this si where most of yall have issues

also that console you had in your crx was an issue as well where people thought you should have been in supermod, but you want made to run there now was ya

"OEM equivalent" can just mean soooo many things Smile

And I might be the only person at finals that could not care less about being moved. I'm cool with supermod. I'll whoop Butler.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:20 pm

it was an example that didnt need to be made at all. the fact that it was even in such a manner to insinuate that it wasnt going to be judged in the same manner was complete and total Cow poopy.

i looked underneath, beside, and behind if it wasnt againt then back wall last year so why wouldnt i this year. not to mention the room just aint there for it like there is in a crx/trunk car that has a spare tire well.

my sdime had no room for Dung Pile behind the box or underneath it at all, and when i got it i first got it i ripped it all out because i was 100% certain that samsal ran an extra amp under or behind the box. well to my suprise there was no spare room period.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:57 pm

sanman wrote:
it was an example that didnt need to be made at all. the fact that it was even in such a manner to insinuate that it wasnt going to be judged in the same manner was complete and total Cow poopy.

i looked underneath, beside, and behind if it wasnt againt then back wall last year so why wouldnt i this year. not to mention the room just aint there for it like there is in a crx/trunk car that has a spare tire well.

my sdime had no room for Dung Pile behind the box or underneath it at all, and when i got it i first got it i ripped it all out because i was 100% certain that samsal ran an extra amp under or behind the box. well to my suprise there was no spare room period.
well sorry you read it that way. Sorry you think it was a shitty example . Im sure tgeres plenty who agree with what im saying but no one ever speaks up cause they know youll blow a fuse and flip out.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:12 pm

Alan wrote:
sanman wrote:

well sorry you read it that way. Sorry you think it was a shitty example . Im sure tgeres plenty who agree with what im saying but no one ever speaks up cause they know youll blow a fuse and flip out.
Pretty sure i speak up .....lol
My take on it is ...

Who gives a S H I T

You want to see if someone is cheating????

Put up the money and protest them B I T C H E S just like any other class

Copied and pasted from the other thread! Lol
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:13 pm

Right.. thats what i was saying.
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:02 pm

Ok... ok. I'll do verification.

You guys relax. I got this.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:33 pm

yah our hero
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2011-03-08

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:30 pm

Jeff, of course I had issue with tearing my car apart. Especially after I told you I could get it forward far enough for you to verify my well, but you must've skipped that part.

I honestly thought this thread had died since I haven't gotten any notifications. I'll just come an spectate the ish that goes on.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:11 pm

as well as you missed the part that said i would need to see into it and if i couldnt the box would have to come out or be moved

Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:32 pm

No, you continued on and on and on and on and on and effing on....
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:52 pm

jeff why would you single john out i saw other trunk cars just breeze through verification.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:24 pm

really hmmm i didnt know it was oct yet and who let it just breez through because im not the judge
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:25 pm

so its not an issue now is it John i dont give 2 shits if your legit or not anymore
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:53 pm

The only issue I had was tearing my effing car apart Jeff, very big issue with that from the get go. I TOLD you I could slide the s hit forward, way before you had a coneption fit.

But, if we're going to talk about consistency, my tire well WAS NOT checked last year. So yeah, that's an issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fornicate OFF
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next