Mobile Audio Competitors Organization

Mobile Audio Competitors Organization

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:40 am by Canaan

» It's back up !
Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

» July 12th sikeston mo
Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:12 pm by Pro_Mom

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:09 pm by Pro_Mom

» Looking to buy a term lab or Audiocontrol RTA
Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:00 am by SPL_300

Top posters
sanman
 
The_Rowlands
 
chrisfish
 
Stingraysevenout
 
scionsoloxb
 
TECH114
 
Alan
 
supadave
 
Moparbass28
 
Navi
 
Statistics
We have 1856 registered users
The newest registered user is thiago9199

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
battery bass world song Stock port amps audioque treo results digital cactus build trunk american kicker songs stetsom beat audio drive street memphis sale wall MMATS
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Share | 
 

 Finals Predictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Finals Predictions   Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:18 pm

Let's hear it, what number for what class and who will do it?

copy and paste or quote and fill em in

SB1
SB2
SB3
SB4
SB5

trunk 0-1000
trunk 1001+

stock 0-600
stock 601-1800
stock 1801+

super stock 0-600
super stock 601-1800
super stock 1801+

mod 0-1000
mod 1001-2000
mod 2001-4000
mod 4001+

super mod 0-4000
super mod 4001+

port wars
super port
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Finals Predictions   Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:12 pm

kickercrx wrote:


This is not a prediction but rather the loudest so far this year from the event results not counting finals last year

SB1 GILMORE, WILLIAM ( JUSTIN, TX 76247 ) 151.30 03/17/2012
SB2 154.50 WARNICK RYAN 06/03/12
SB3 lobato, joseph ( PUEBLO, CO 81005 ) 159.20 03/17/2012
SB4 Meridyth, Jerame ( Hobbs, NM 88240 ) 159.40 07/21/2012
SB5 163.70 Rowland Jr Jeff 06/10/12

trunk 0-1000 Hall, Alan and Lacy ( DENHAM SPRINGS, LA 70706 ) 158.80 02/02/2012
trunk 1001+ Brocks, Terry ( WASHINGTON, DC 20019 ) 159.70 02/15/2012

stock 0-600 Cummings, Michael ( RICHMOND, TX 77469 ) 158.60 03/17/2012
stock 601-1800 Meridyth, Jerame ( Hobbs, NM 88240 ) 162.80 03/03/12
stock 1801+ Pelegrino, Eraclito ( Edinburg, TX 78539 ) 161.60 03/17/2012

super stock 0-600 Moon, Bryan ( HOBBS, NM 88240 ) 162.40 03/17/2012
super stock 601-1800 Meridyth, Jerame ( Hobbs, NM 88240 ) 163.40 03/03/12
super stock 1801+ PITCHER, JIM ( Bryan, TX 77808 ) 164.70 03/17/2012

mod 0-1000 Moon, Bryan ( HOBBS, NM 88240 ) 162.40 03/17/2012
mod 1001-2000 Meridyth, Jerame ( Hobbs, NM 88240 ) 163.20 07/21/2012
mod 2001-4000 Booker, Ben ( Hewitt, TX 76643 ) 166.20 03/17/2012
mod 4001+ Mendosa, Alex ( Edinburg, TX 78339 ) 169.30 03/03/12

super mod 0-4000 Bucket, Team ( Lansing, IL 60438 ) 163.30 07/21/2012
super mod 4001+ Mendosa, Alex ( Edinburg, TX 78339 ) 170.60 03/17/2012

port wars Potter, Allen ( Katy, TX 77449 ) 172.90 03/17/2012
super port Ruiz, Francisco ( PASADENA, TX 77504 ) 175.30 07/21/2012
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Finals Predictions   Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:13 pm

kickercrx wrote:
kickercrx wrote:


This is not a prediction but rather the loudest so far this year from the event results not counting finals last year

SB1 GILMORE, WILLIAM ( JUSTIN, TX 76247 ) 151.30 03/17/2012
SB2 154.50 WARNICK RYAN 06/03/12
SB3 lobato, joseph ( PUEBLO, CO 81005 ) 159.20 03/17/2012
SB4 Meridyth, Jerame ( Hobbs, NM 88240 ) 159.40 07/21/2012
SB5 163.70 Rowland Jr Jeff 06/10/12

trunk 0-1000 Hall, Alan and Lacy ( DENHAM SPRINGS, LA 70706 ) 158.80 02/02/2012
trunk 1001+ Brocks, Terry ( WASHINGTON, DC 20019 ) 159.70 02/15/2012

stock 0-600 Cummings, Michael ( RICHMOND, TX 77469 ) 158.60 03/17/2012
stock 601-1800 Meridyth, Jerame ( Hobbs, NM 88240 ) 162.80 03/03/12
stock 1801+ Pelegrino, Eraclito ( Edinburg, TX 78539 ) 161.60 03/17/2012

super stock 0-600 Moon, Bryan ( HOBBS, NM 88240 ) 162.40 03/17/2012
super stock 601-1800 Meridyth, Jerame ( Hobbs, NM 88240 ) 163.40 03/03/12
super stock 1801+ PITCHER, JIM ( Bryan, TX 77808 ) 164.70 03/17/2012

mod 0-1000 Moon, Bryan ( HOBBS, NM 88240 ) 162.40 03/17/2012
mod 1001-2000 Meridyth, Jerame ( Hobbs, NM 88240 ) 163.20 07/21/2012
mod 2001-4000 Booker, Ben ( Hewitt, TX 76643 ) 166.20 03/17/2012
mod 4001+ Mendosa, Alex ( Edinburg, TX 78339 ) 169.30 03/03/12

super mod 0-4000 Bucket, Team ( Lansing, IL 60438 ) 163.30 07/21/2012
super mod 4001+ Mendosa, Alex ( Edinburg, TX 78339 ) 170.60 03/17/2012

port wars Potter, Allen ( Katy, TX 77449 ) 172.90 03/17/2012
super port Ruiz, Francisco ( PASADENA, TX 77504 ) 175.30 07/21/2012

hopefully i didnt fornicate that up to bad cause it was hard to check finals vs season scores, i know where im at and i need at least 2 db to get close not sure why it's not much louder 3 amps vs 1
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 1398
Age : 43
Location : Hobbs, New Mexico
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Finals Predictions   Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:33 pm

I perdict i will be there Saturday and at Colts Packers game Sunday......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 1900
Age : 34
Location : decatur, il
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Finals Predictions   Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:45 pm

hey moonie is coming to finals thank the nfl for a colts home game!lol get to finally meet ya and see that loud little car in person.lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
avatar

Number of posts : 7398
Age : 51
Location : MIDWEST
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Finals Predictions   Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:04 pm

mike sb5 166 flat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 1900
Age : 34
Location : decatur, il
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Finals Predictions   Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:06 pm

mike who?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Finals Predictions   Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:20 pm

gladu / gladeu (sp?)
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
avatar

Number of posts : 7398
Age : 51
Location : MIDWEST
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Finals Predictions   Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:23 pm

yep ....
them kimmon 164s
then me 163s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 1900
Age : 34
Location : decatur, il
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Finals Predictions   Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:34 pm

is he running usaci? i hvaent seen him do it yet i know it was doing 65's sealed up on a burp. u need to turn it up and do a 68.lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
avatar

Number of posts : 7398
Age : 51
Location : MIDWEST
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Finals Predictions   Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:03 pm

im running 1 amp only this year
Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 322
Age : 45
Location : Killeen, TX
Registration date : 2011-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Finals Predictions   Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:10 pm

That really the loudest SB1 they have on record this year or just a bunch of events not counted?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soundbybass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 179
Age : 43
Location : Family is everything to me
Registration date : 2010-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Finals Predictions   Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:34 am

Kumar mod 1-2 166.0 cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soundbybass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 179
Age : 43
Location : Family is everything to me
Registration date : 2010-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Finals Predictions   Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:35 am

Rowland why 1 amp is that all you to do a 165 affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Finals Predictions   Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:04 pm

Nobody wants to take a stab, ill fill in a couple, but this is only what i know, and not neccesarily who will win.

SB1
SB2
SB3
SB4
SB5

trunk 0-1000
trunk 1001+

stock 0-600
stock 601-1800 stoulil 164.1
stock 1801+

super stock 0-600
super stock 601-1800 stoulil 164.5
super stock 1801+

mod 0-1000 wish i had mod 0-1000 points because my number would stack up better here than 1001-2000
mod 1001-2000 stoulil 164.9
mod 2001-4000
mod 4001+

super mod 0-4000
super mod 4001+

port wars
super port[/quote]
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 1900
Age : 34
Location : decatur, il
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Finals Predictions   Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:43 pm

kickercrx wrote:
Nobody wants to take a stab, ill fill in a couple, but this is only what i know, and not neccesarily who will win.

SB1-159+
SB2-159
SB3-160+
SB4-162?
SB5-165+

trunk 0-1000
trunk 1001+-160+.lol

stock 0-600
stock 601-1800 stoulil 164.1
stock 1801+

super stock 0-600
super stock 601-1800 stoulil 164.5
super stock 1801+-165 get it jimbo.lol

mod 0-1000 wish i had mod 0-1000 points because my number would stack up better here than 1001-2000
mod 1001-2000 stoulil 164.9
mod 2001-4000
mod 4001+

super mod 0-4000
super mod 4001+-182 butler

port wars
super port
[/quote]

i filled in what i thought would be top #'s in the classes or what it would take to win
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
avatar

Number of posts : 3897
Age : 37
Location : Watson Louisiana
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Finals Predictions   Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:36 pm

Is kumar not coming in 1-2?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
avatar

Number of posts : 7398
Age : 51
Location : MIDWEST
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Finals Predictions   Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:25 pm

pretty sure he is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
avatar

Number of posts : 7398
Age : 51
Location : MIDWEST
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Finals Predictions   Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:30 pm

sb1 josh 160.3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
avatar

Number of posts : 7398
Age : 51
Location : MIDWEST
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Finals Predictions   Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:31 pm

stock 1801-up .....sanman ......165.6..... Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 1900
Age : 34
Location : decatur, il
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Finals Predictions   Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:39 pm

The_Rowlands wrote:
sb1 josh 160.3

josh???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
avatar

Number of posts : 7398
Age : 51
Location : MIDWEST
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Finals Predictions   Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:42 pm

yep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
avatar

Number of posts : 7398
Age : 51
Location : MIDWEST
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Finals Predictions   Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:50 pm

sb2 big jim 161
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soundbybass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 179
Age : 43
Location : Family is everything to me
Registration date : 2010-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Finals Predictions   Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:00 pm

He will be there Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 1900
Age : 34
Location : decatur, il
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Finals Predictions   Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:13 pm

where the hell are all these people coming from?lol i thought i was doing good in sb2 but apparently im no where near the top.lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 1900
Age : 34
Location : decatur, il
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Finals Predictions   Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:18 pm

kickercrx wrote:
kickercrx wrote:
kickercrx wrote:


This is not a prediction but rather the loudest so far this year from the event results not counting finals last year

SB1 GILMORE, WILLIAM ( JUSTIN, TX 76247 ) 151.30 03/17/2012
SB2 154.50 WARNICK RYAN 06/03/12
SB3 lobato, joseph ( PUEBLO, CO 81005 ) 159.20 03/17/2012
SB4 Meridyth, Jerame ( Hobbs, NM 88240 ) 159.40 07/21/2012
SB5 163.70 Rowland Jr Jeff 06/10/12

trunk 0-1000 Hall, Alan and Lacy ( DENHAM SPRINGS, LA 70706 ) 158.80 02/02/2012
trunk 1001+ Brocks, Terry ( WASHINGTON, DC 20019 ) 159.70 02/15/2012

stock 0-600 Cummings, Michael ( RICHMOND, TX 77469 ) 158.60 03/17/2012
stock 601-1800 Meridyth, Jerame ( Hobbs, NM 88240 ) 162.80 03/03/12
stock 1801+ Pelegrino, Eraclito ( Edinburg, TX 78539 ) 161.60 03/17/2012

super stock 0-600 Moon, Bryan ( HOBBS, NM 88240 ) 162.40 03/17/2012
super stock 601-1800 Meridyth, Jerame ( Hobbs, NM 88240 ) 163.40 03/03/12
super stock 1801+ PITCHER, JIM ( Bryan, TX 77808 ) 164.70 03/17/2012

mod 0-1000 Moon, Bryan ( HOBBS, NM 88240 ) 162.40 03/17/2012
mod 1001-2000 Meridyth, Jerame ( Hobbs, NM 88240 ) 163.20 07/21/2012
mod 2001-4000 Booker, Ben ( Hewitt, TX 76643 ) 166.20 03/17/2012
mod 4001+ Mendosa, Alex ( Edinburg, TX 78339 ) 169.30 03/03/12

super mod 0-4000 Bucket, Team ( Lansing, IL 60438 ) 163.30 07/21/2012
super mod 4001+ Mendosa, Alex ( Edinburg, TX 78339 ) 170.60 03/17/2012

port wars Potter, Allen ( Katy, TX 77449 ) 172.90 03/17/2012
super port Ruiz, Francisco ( PASADENA, TX 77504 ) 175.30 07/21/2012

hopefully i didnt fornicate that up to bad cause it was hard to check finals vs season scores, i know where im at and i need at least 2 db to get close not sure why it's not much louder 3 amps vs 1

i know craig hutcheson has done a 56.9 and ive done a 57.9 since then in sb2 but both havent been posted yet. but i know it will be more then that to win finals guess a 61 apparently.lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor


Number of posts : 1406
Age : 39
Location : jackson, mississippi
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Finals Predictions   Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:26 pm

The_Rowlands wrote:
sb1 josh 160.3

Sounds like I might need to turn it up then..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bojangles
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 505
Age : 31
Location : Junction City, KS
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Finals Predictions   Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:04 am

Those scores aren't up to date.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 322
Age : 45
Location : Killeen, TX
Registration date : 2011-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Finals Predictions   Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:40 pm

Who's Josh? I haven't seen that name from any events competing in SB1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
avatar

Number of posts : 3897
Age : 37
Location : Watson Louisiana
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Finals Predictions   Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:52 pm

Lol. That matters??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Finals Predictions   

Back to top Go down
 
Finals Predictions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Your Semi Finals predictions
» Predictions for Div 6 for Sunday 7th
» predictions and thoughts about games on 7th November
» Predictions for the prem?
» Championship Predictions Winner/Relegation

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: