Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
proof that i cheated to win my world titles Vote_lcapproof that i cheated to win my world titles Voting_barproof that i cheated to win my world titles Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
proof that i cheated to win my world titles Vote_lcapproof that i cheated to win my world titles Voting_barproof that i cheated to win my world titles Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Audiopipe finals 80inches quad crzyblondgrl drive pics disc state contest Johncarr broken records louisiana crank silence chef 2010 globe build dollar record world stereo songs kyle
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

proof that i cheated to win my world titles

Go down 
+14
Navi
ShowB
hunterw
rd s10
KickerRex
firespl
Team Tiny "Little Black"
SQYUKON
chrisfish
Alan
TAMU
The_Rowlands
Stingraysevenout
sanman
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

proof that i cheated to win my world titles Empty
PostSubject: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:06 pm

so mr Tamu says he has it and wont prove it.

i find this really funny actually because the only way my sdime wasnt legit is because i dint know about it because i went through that thing with a fine tooth comb before i ever ran it in the lanes.

3 layers of deadning in the entire cab
3/4" mdf between the box and the back wall
all thread throught the box and the back wall tightened in the bed by 3 nuts
mdf panels made to house seperates in the bottom of the doors the entire length of the door
i didnt run a common chamber box either it was chambered all 3 subs had there own

walla and thats it folks

so im waiting TAMU what do you have that wasnt legit or are you just talking Dung Pile like you always do

the skinny reads like this he is mad bacause i didnt let smoker barrow amps in tulsa to beat jimbo well as far as i know you have never done a 163 in that truck so you beating jimbo is like TAMU not wearing knee high sox
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:07 pm

LOL ...

The story on my truck is i have removed the blower motor and most of my dash is hollow . And some other chit too . So it may be me he is talking about but not sure The stories i used too hear coming from the Houston area about things wrong with mine . Thats why i find it funny the next s 10 victim has already been called a cheat in just two years... Very Happy

Took us a good little bit before we were classified as cheats fool.... Props to tiny and crew me and u are old school cheats didn't ya know ?
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:16 pm

freakin cheaters....... man i knew it ...lol......
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:19 am

sanman wrote:

i find this really funny actually because the only way my sdime wasnt legit is because i dint know about it because i went through that thing with a fine tooth comb before i ever ran it in the lanes.

3 layers of deadning in the entire cab
3/4" mdf between the box and the back wall
mdf panels made to house seperates in the bottom of the doors the entire length of the door
i didnt run a common chamber box either it was chambered all 3 subs had there own

walla and thats it folks

so im waiting TAMU what do you have that wasnt legit or are you just talking Dung Pile like you always do

the skinny reads like this he is mad bacause i didnt let smoker barrow amps in tulsa to beat jimbo well as far as i know you have never done a 163 in that truck so you beating jimbo is like TAMU not wearing knee high sox

uhh you left out something didnt you good buddy..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:25 am

jeff your memory is fading remember i was in your truck before lol....
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:41 am

sanman wrote:

RULE BOOK SAYS READ THE RULES JUST DONT POST
Neither the
enclosure, nor any device(s) affixed to the enclosure may protrude above the top of the rear seat back
or block the view out of the rear glass. Neither the enclosure nor any devices affixed to the enclosure
may protrude above the bottom of the side or rear glass panels. No modifications will be allowed to the
exterior of the vehicle and all portions of the system must remain inside the vehicle.
Inside the vehicle is
defined as inside of the factory bodylines, roof, and floorboard. Equipment in or on trailers, hitch racks,
luggage racks and so on will not be permitted. No portion of the enclosure or audio system will be
permitted to be located outside of the vehicle to include the bed of a pickup.
Trucks, vans,[u]

Last edited by TAMU on Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:42 am

ok next.......
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:47 am

quote from starship troopers-DO YOU WHISH TO KNOW MORE
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:55 am

the bolts going outside the cab?
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:56 am

SO JEFF GIVE US THE GOOD ONE-THEY WISH TO KNOW MORE
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:57 am

Alan wrote:
the bolts going outside the cab?

YES AND INTO THE BED OF THE TRUCK...
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:03 am

ill have to say by the way the rules read i dont think s10s should fly that way. but obveously they have been able to do it. so nothing to say anyone else cant.. but .. i dunno s10 guys. hate to agree here. but really whats the difference of all thread being able to go out the back of the cab and me in trunk running all thread out the back of my car?iknow it would make the whole back panel of my car alot more solid. yall will hate me. but maybe s10s are getting out of hand with the small here and there stuff?
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:03 am

I already have mine bolted through
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:28 am

chrisfish wrote:
I already have mine bolted through

dam man why dont you stop trying to hug peoples nuts and be your own person they talk about you like Dung Pile on here and you still try to hug their nuts are you that weak minded man.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:57 am

hey i dint verify the the truck when i was running, and also you have to remember the head judge makes judgement calls, and they never said Dung Pile about it so guess what it was allowed so that means legal bitches

and yes do tell more, and oh BTW my Dung Pile was right there in your face it wasnt hidden
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:03 am

no matter what you try and come up with and wash it away those are some of the hidden illegal mods done to s-10s,why dont you go ahead and tell the good mods.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:06 am

Can i do this to my vw seriously
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:19 am

[quote="sanman"]hey i dint verify the the truck when i was running,SAYS PLAINLY IN THE RULES THAT YOU CANT DO THAT

and also you have to remember the head judge makes judgement calls,THERE IS NO JUDGMENT CALL TO BE MADE STATES PLAIN AS DAY THAT THAT IS ILLEGAL IN THE RULES

and they never said Dung Pile about it so guess what it was allowed so that means legal bitchesDO YOU KNOW THE DEFINITION OF HIDDEN

and yes do tell more, and oh BTW my Dung Pile was right there in your face it wasnt hiddenAT THE TIME YOU WERENT TRYING Cow poopy PEOPLE INTO THINKING THESE S-10s WERE LEGIT
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:23 am

17 POST LATER AND YOU STILL HAVENT GIVEN OUT THE REALLY GOOD MODS YET..CMON MAN YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:31 am

the tules also state that the head jusdge has the final call or ruling on something and well your just pissed off because you think you have something on me lol gtfoh with that weak ass Cow poopy

keep running that peice of Dung Pile crx you have had for 10 years getting your ass handed to you.

or are you mad because when you showed to finals with all that ductape that year they told you that you had illeagal mods forward toe bpiller and made you remove that Dung Pile

or when you tried to run thm box's in omaha and had to use a sledge hammer to get them behind the bpiller because they were so fornicating huge

you are a joke almost as big as quad in this sport man and you should probly just hang it up for once and for all
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:33 am

your a fornicating idiot man this Cow poopy you got spilling out your mouth is dream loand type stuff my truck had 2 things right on the line of being in the gray

the all thread, and the door panels thats it

even if i gacve back the 3 titles i won with that truck you still would fall short big man
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:44 am

sanman wrote:
the tules also state that the head jusdge has the final call or ruling on something and well your just pissed off because you think you have something on me lol gtfoh with that weak ass Cow poopy

keep running that peice of Dung Pile crx you have had for 10 years getting your ass handed to you.

or are you mad because when you showed to finals with all that ductape that year they told you that you had illeagal mods forward toe bpiller and made you remove that Dung Pile

or when you tried to run thm box's in omaha and had to use a sledge hammer to get them behind the bpiller because they were so fornicating huge

you are a joke almost as big as quad in this sport man and you should probly just hang it up for once and for all

KEEP EM COMMING I CAN SEE THE ANGER BREWING.
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:45 am

sanman wrote:
your a fornicating idiot man this Cow poopy you got spilling out your mouth is dream loand type stuff my truck had 2 things right on the line of being in the gray

the all thread, and the door panels thats it

even if i gacve back the 3 titles i won with that truck you still would fall short big man

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:57 am

yup lets hear it
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 pm

DOES NO GOOD FOR ME TO TELL ALL OF YALLS LITTLE SECRETS.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:02 pm

you now what you got me i did forget something your absolutely correct

the remote turn on switch was mounted on the bed rail outside the factory body line and above the bed is this where you are going with this Cow poopy man

what ever makes ya fell better about your failures man.tom line is your skill set isnt as high as others in this game, and it never will be but only because you always want to try and be differant man and thats fine but there is a reason people copy one another because its working.

keep on underachieving man
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:05 pm

yalls see you think all our trucks were built identicle and your an idiot to think that way

in fact mine was not even close to the others

if your fishing for hints on how to get smokers loud this aint the way to do it man

start off with a clean install, and wiring that would help him out alot
next try testing all season long before finals so atleast 3 weeks before finals you can have a good idea what works and what dont
next try all the same batteries i mean WTF bro you are suppose to be the team leader over there and it might be time fora mutiny because your knowledge isnt helping anyone that i can see.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:41 pm

I heard there was a rubber hose running to the kick
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:49 pm

not in my truck kiss me please dont even start that Dung Pile with me
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:49 pm

its easy to say others are cheating when you cant catch them

in reality it just emans you aint Dung Pile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

proof that i cheated to win my world titles
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next