Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Just a quick question Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Just a quick question Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Just a quick question Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Just a quick question Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Just a quick question Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Just a quick question Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Just a quick question Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Just a quick question Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Just a quick question Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Just a quick question Vote_lcapJust a quick question Voting_barJust a quick question Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Just a quick question Vote_lcapJust a quick question Voting_barJust a quick question Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
world chef 80inches records pics louisiana build Johncarr crzyblondgrl disc broken dollar 2010 Audiopipe record finals kyle contest crank songs globe drive silence stereo state quad
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Just a quick question

Go down 
+5
The_Rowlands
sanman
stevew007
Alan
vwgolfmkvi
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
vwgolfmkvi

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Just a quick question Empty
PostSubject: Just a quick question   Just a quick question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:06 am

According to the rule book ANYONE affiliated with a dealer is not allowed to compete in SB1-SB4. They must compete in SB5. So why I am seeing this being overlooked at competitions???
Back to top Go down
vwgolfmkvi

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question   Just a quick question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:08 am

One more thing, when I was judging for MECA we Tech Inspected every vehicle to determine its category to compete in. This is another thing I am not seeing in USACi. WHY????
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question   Just a quick question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:17 am

Because its time for usaci judges to step up their game .actually its been time for many years. Last time inconsistent judging was discuss it was labeled "whining and the whinning was problem with usaci today"

USACI.. this isnt the only person who sees this stuff this way. Just one who finally made it here to voice his thoughts
Back to top Go down
vwgolfmkvi

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question   Just a quick question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:23 am

Yeah, I'm definitely not whining. I just see it as a way for people to cheat. Hell I could have been running any amp I wanted and competed in the 0-600 watt class. No one would have known, cause no one looked at my equipment.
Back to top Go down
stevew007
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question   Just a quick question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:56 pm

vwgolfmkvi wrote:
Yeah, I'm definitely not whining. I just see it as a way for people to cheat. Hell I could have been running any amp I wanted and competed in the 0-600 watt class. No one would have known, cause no one looked at my equipment.

were you at any multi point events? because thats were it should count
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question   Just a quick question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:30 pm

this used to not be an issue back in the day when i started this sport, and i had the best director i have ever seen in MIKE OUTLAW he did it fair and square, and even came donw on me once or twice wich made me really start diggin in the rules so it wouldnt happen anymore
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question   Just a quick question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:19 pm

Steve it counts at every show. Its about cheating yes.. but its more about the image usaci has and its capabilities of bringing and keeping new guys. Shows are ran with veterans in mind. Who know the rules and a decent bit of the time try to follow them
Back to top Go down
vwgolfmkvi

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question   Just a quick question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:02 pm

The event I went to was a triple point event
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question   Just a quick question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:06 pm

sad to say but most directors are lazy, and the reason usaci has this type of reputation is due to them
Back to top Go down
vwgolfmkvi

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question   Just a quick question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:47 pm

Yeah sad to say I know of 4 competitors that should have been competing in SB5 that competed in SB1 and SB2. It was my first time in years returning to USACi so I didn't make a ruckus. I was there to have fun. Next year will be a different story as I will be full on competing and trying to get as many points as possible. So I will not hesitate to call someone out at the comps.

I did that at MECA and was asked to be a judge cause I knew more of the rules than most. All it takes is reading and comprehending.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question   Just a quick question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:21 pm

so since you brought this up, and its an issue

WHO WERE THEY?????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question   Just a quick question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:08 pm

JUST NEED TA BE HONEST GORSH DAMN IT .. HELL I RAN SB 5 FOR 2 YEARS JUST BECAUSE I GOT SUBS AT COST ....DIDNT WORK FOR ANY SHOP BACK THEN....
AND ITS NOT ONLY USACI
I RUN DRAG AND MWSPL AND DRAG NEVER REALLY CHECKED MY KIDS CAR HELL HE RAN FOR OVER 1 YEAR IN WRONG CLASS BECAUSE OF 2 MANY BATTS.. HELL I WAS NEW AND NEVER KNEW ....
Back to top Go down
redlineaudio
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
redlineaudio

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question   Just a quick question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:27 pm

I believe I know the show and possibly competitors he is referring to, and I believe if they would have been told/pushed into SB5 -- they simply would not have competed with the level of equipment they had. At least 3 or 4 of them for sure -- from 135.2 to a 141.7 would you go into SB5? I didn't compete at the show, just stopped by to help out for a bit while we were "part searching" for a fellow competitor so he could hopefully get back on the road to British Columbia.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redlineaudio.com
vwgolfmkvi

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question   Just a quick question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:56 pm

I didn't come to yours....I had to work that day^^^^^ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vwgolfmkvi

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question   Just a quick question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:00 pm

sanman wrote:
so since you brought this up, and its an issue

WHO WERE THEY?????????????????????????

Not gonna name names. Not my place, wasn't my show, and I wasn't judging. Don't want to cause any trouble for anyone, was just wondering why this has been overlooked, if its just at discretion. Now I know.

Not even gonna say what show it was at, SORRY!!!!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question   Just a quick question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:51 pm

THEN WHY ARE YOU ON HERE COMPLAINING MAN IS EE YOU AS A PART OF THE PROBLEM AND NOT THE SOLUTION BECAUSE YOU AINT GOT THE STONES TO DIME THEM THE fornicate OUT.

INSTEAD YOU ARE GOING TO LET THEM GO UNIDENTIFIED TO ATTEND SHOWS AND fornicate OTHERS OVER

WAY TO HAVE SOME INTEGRITY
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question   Just a quick question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:51 pm

ITS OVERLOOKED BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU WITH SMALL PEBBLES
Back to top Go down
vwgolfmkvi

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question   Just a quick question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:59 pm

Name call all you want man. This was my first USACi show in years. And I'm not complaining, I was just wondering if this is a normal practice in USACi. It wasn't my show. And your talking INTEGRITY? Way to come into a thread acting like a man child.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question   Just a quick question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:10 pm

LIKE I SAID YOUR NOT A STAND UP GUY IN MY OPINION BECAUSE YOU ARE ALLOWING THESE SCUM BAGS TO DO WHAT THEY DID, AND SCREW THOSE PEOPLE THAT SHOULDNT BE DONE THIS WAY
Back to top Go down
vwgolfmkvi

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question   Just a quick question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:17 pm

Your entitled to your opinion
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question   Just a quick question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:22 pm

ITS MORE THAN AN OPINION I SEE YOU AS MUCH AS A PROBLEM AS THEY ARE AND THATS A FACT
Back to top Go down
vwgolfmkvi

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question   Just a quick question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:26 pm

Its a fact that its your opinion. Now dont make me go all e-thug and turn on my CAPS LOCK.

Back to top Go down
firespl
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
firespl

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question   Just a quick question Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:01 am

Ahhhh shite you have to admit that is fornicating funny!!!
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question   Just a quick question Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:18 am

I was at this show! I checked everything with a couple exceptions i was in every car and verified everyone .you are full of S H I T!
Back to top Go down
vwgolfmkvi

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question   Just a quick question Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:21 am

Well Chris my car was never specced. No one ever looked at mine. So I'm full of S H I T that shop owners and shop employees are competing in SB1 & SB2???
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question   Just a quick question Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:20 am

Nobody looked in the cars ?.could have ran any amp ? Yea full of S H I T! Lmao
Back to top Go down
vwgolfmkvi

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question   Just a quick question Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:17 am

Say what you want Chris. We both know the cars were not specced. Plus my question was answered on the other forum by Jeremy in a tasteful manner.
Back to top Go down
The Spoiler
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2012-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question   Just a quick question Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:13 am

Well if your at a show and someones in the wrong class let it be known right than and there instead of letting it slide and than after the fact bringing it up on the forum..
Back to top Go down
vwgolfmkvi

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question   Just a quick question Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:46 am

I brought it up after reading the full rule book. Was wondering why, if it was common. Apparently, in my area it is due to lack of competitors to fill classes. Which is a very reasonable answer to me. Cause I remember judging MECA and how hard it was to fill classes. So this thread can be closed. I didn't come to ask the question to make a big deal out of it. Was just wondering if it was common practice. My question was answered on a local forum in a tasteful manner and I thank Jeremy for that.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question   Just a quick question Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:02 am

thats not a reasonble answer and if this is one jeremy gave you then what a joke he is

see yu dont get it this is a big deal and its everyones part to help police up the Cow poopy thats going on and the problem is everyone wants to come on here and say something about it then not have the balls enough to name the people thats fornicating it up.

but you named the person and its the director and this is why usaci has the image it does right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question   Just a quick question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a quick question
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next