Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Sponsor Question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Sponsor Question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Sponsor Question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Sponsor Question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Sponsor Question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Sponsor Question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Sponsor Question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Sponsor Question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Sponsor Question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Sponsor Question - Page 4 Vote_lcapSponsor Question - Page 4 Voting_barSponsor Question - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Sponsor Question - Page 4 Vote_lcapSponsor Question - Page 4 Voting_barSponsor Question - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
louisiana broken stereo globe finals records state chef 80inches disc world Johncarr drive kyle dollar contest songs Audiopipe crzyblondgrl silence quad 2010 record crank build pics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Sponsor Question

Go down 
+31
super stock crx
TAMU
Nick
jkrob21
scionsoloxb
iowan
sanman
cavi_in_kc
PhatSam
basshedz06
Moparbass28
Navi
bumpin s-10
charlesestes
Tim Schaffer
solo1
BLKRUNNER662
johnperdeye
Crash
Klindath
Big Marvin
slumpinhonda
aphinney
Stingraysevenout
mschwitz
kasey
Twisted Image
txcomp
TECH114
memphis_yota
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
memphis_yota
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Sponsor Question - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 3:38 am

First topic message reminder :

If you are sponsored by a company and fall into the stock setup rules, would you be stock or pro stock?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
basshedz06
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
basshedz06

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 8:26 pm

sanman oh sanman bring me a dream, make it the stupidist thing i have ever dreamed oh mister sanman bring me a dream,
na dat is some funny sh*t fo yo azz. if u wanna learn how to talk bradda holla atcha boy. down heah we talk way different then u do cuz(thats cousin) and den on top of dat u spelled patna(partner u know) wrong so stick wit the usual u already know.
na fam i am juss messin wit ya don't get all hot and such, but u gotta admit the gansta part was funny and the song i wrote for you is hilarious u gotta love it.

for all the ethically unbalanced ppl
i know this is about the sponsored question but this has gotten so fun talkin smack i love it and sanman no hard feelings and coming to kansas for me is way out of the question that is just too far to drive but far as bruce goes with the 2 amps doing 161 and such. my boy yota did a 154 wit one amp and 2 15's me on the other hand when i get the numbers u betta beleive there is going to be a whole lot of smack talking then.
be safe over there sanman hope u make it back home safe bro

ya local black gansta of tupelo
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 9:24 pm

basshedz06 wrote:
but u gotta admit the gansta part was funny
No, we don't.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 9:25 pm

^^^^Uhh....do you mean ethnically unbalanced?
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 10:27 pm

holy mosheetoe moskeetoe cyclops lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 11:11 pm

We do 157 with one amp and 2 12s....but o well. I spoke with yota....its dead, see you PEEPS at finals.
Back to top Go down
Tim Schaffer
Tim Schaffer

Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 12:56 am

after reading this post man I wish we had the class we talked about before the bulid class a company has a package of 1 amp and 1 sub say 1000w and 1 15 for usaci (you have to be a member) or somehting along those lines with the stock rules 1 800ci batt 12v ect and the winner at finals gets a big cup and gets the bulider of the year award then it would not matter who has the best amps or subs. I think I would be fun for the new guys that want bragging rights and keep some of older guys on our toes just a idea 25 or 30$ per show and 100pts for finals man I bet some scores would be very close
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 3:44 am

cavi_in_kc wrote:
basshedz06 wrote:
but u gotta admit the gansta part was funny
No, we don't.

What he said ^^^
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 3:45 am

firespl wrote:
Twisted Evil WELL I THINK YOU ALL NEED SUCK A FAT ONE AND GET TO WORK INSTEAD OF BITCHING AND MOANING-AND YES I LEFT THE CAPS LOCK ON TO SEE IF ANYONE WANTS TO TEST MY GANSTA-BITCHES Evil or Very Mad

your gangsta is like your butthole, worn out Razz
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 8:46 am

Tim Schaffer wrote:
after reading this post man I wish we had the class we talked about before the bulid class a company has a package of 1 amp and 1 sub say 1000w and 1 15 for usaci (you have to be a member) or somehting along those lines with the stock rules 1 800ci batt 12v ect and the winner at finals gets a big cup and gets the bulider of the year award then it would not matter who has the best amps or subs. I think I would be fun for the new guys that want bragging rights and keep some of older guys on our toes just a idea 25 or 30$ per show and 100pts for finals man I bet some scores would be very close

That would be kind of kewl really.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/christopherjeffery
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 4:15 pm

Crash wrote:
Tim Schaffer wrote:

That would be kind of kewl really.
Heck, I think something like that even I could afford to get into.
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 1:45 am

memphis_yota wrote:
Bruce you don't even know me, I'm not far behind you now and this is my 1st year. You've been in this how long? Might want to check what you say. Oh and I'm in the same class as you without without a crx. I'll take you up on your challenge. I'll pm you my cell phone # if you like so we can work out the details.

HEY MEMPHIS YOTA CAN YOU HELP ME GET MY NUMBERS UP I NEED HELP BAD.I AM IN YOUR CLASS TOO.I AM DOIN 153.7 NOW ANY HELP WOULD BE HELPFUL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 5:26 pm

can you help me out too im only hitting 141.5
Back to top Go down
John Payton
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
John Payton

Number of posts : 397

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 10:32 pm

Navi wrote:
firespl wrote:
Twisted Evil WELL I THINK YOU ALL NEED SUCK A FAT ONE AND GET TO WORK INSTEAD OF BITCHING AND MOANING-AND YES I LEFT THE CAPS LOCK ON TO SEE IF ANYONE WANTS TO TEST MY GANSTA-BITCHES Evil or Very Mad

your gangsta is like your butthole, worn out Razz
STFU!! get to work and bring it to the lanes Scottyboy!!!!
Back to top Go down
HO-Alts-Rick
HO-Alts-Rick

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 2:11 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
bruce-bruce wrote:
Or to make it more interesteing. I will build the box for his vehicle, beat him with it and then he can keep the box to see I am a really nice guy

Awwwwwwww shucks, Embarassed Dont let anybody know that Bruce... Wink

Ok Bruce is a nice guy. I think Jimbo should do the same. Now if we only could find someone that needs help and has a Vette planning to run SQ & SPL.........
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 5:28 pm

i heard about a guy with a vette i think his name is rick... from iowa i think
Back to top Go down
HO-Alts-Rick
HO-Alts-Rick

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 12:50 am

Right now some parts are looking better then others, LOL
Sponsor Question - Page 4 Dsc01878,
Sponsor Question - Page 4 Dsc01876,
Sponsor Question - Page 4 Dsc01879,

As I understand this whole install concept, I am supposed to be doing something in here but I am not sure what. LOL

Sponsor Question - Page 4 Dsc01877
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 10:47 pm

can i get a sponsership
Back to top Go down
emperorjj1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
emperorjj1

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:14 am

lol
Back to top Go down
emperorjj1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
emperorjj1

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:18 am

the only thing i can personally think of getting for free from a company is apperal. Honestly i think even the big hitters out there pay for their equiptment (probably at big discounts but payment is payment) except apperal... lol anyone that gives me a free shirt or hat ill sport it and hell advertise the product a bit

lol ill get off my soapbox
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:23 pm

dannggggg man who brought this post back to life wayyy too many memories coming back i do have to say that basshedz guy is a character lol glad i laid off the crown and red bull now

david
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sponsor Question
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4