Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Sponsor Question - Page 2 Vote_lcapSponsor Question - Page 2 Voting_barSponsor Question - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Sponsor Question - Page 2 Vote_lcapSponsor Question - Page 2 Voting_barSponsor Question - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Audiopipe contest finals songs drive globe kyle build chef crzyblondgrl 80inches Johncarr pics disc quad record broken silence stereo world dollar louisiana crank 2010 state records
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Sponsor Question

Go down 
+31
super stock crx
TAMU
Nick
jkrob21
scionsoloxb
iowan
sanman
cavi_in_kc
PhatSam
basshedz06
Moparbass28
Navi
bumpin s-10
charlesestes
Tim Schaffer
solo1
BLKRUNNER662
johnperdeye
Crash
Klindath
Big Marvin
slumpinhonda
aphinney
Stingraysevenout
mschwitz
kasey
Twisted Image
txcomp
TECH114
memphis_yota
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
memphis_yota
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Sponsor Question - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 3:38 am

First topic message reminder :

If you are sponsored by a company and fall into the stock setup rules, would you be stock or pro stock?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BLKRUNNER662
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
BLKRUNNER662

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 8:55 pm

I was just going trough this topic not really even paying that much to it but it just sounds like someone "Not saying anyone but can think of 1"lol got his Gluteus Maximus handed to him by somewhere around 10db and dont under stand why someones kicker setup was louder then his pyle!!Not talking smack about Pyle great stuff!!!lol Any how Memphis-yota everyone just didnt understand were you are coming from. AS FOR JIMBO IM GLAD TO SEE THAT DAMM squirrel again but wish I would have been warned. I spit my beer all over the screen!!!lol[/img]
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 9:43 pm

BLKRUNNER662 wrote:
I was just going trough this topic not really even paying that much to it but it just sounds like someone "Not saying anyone but can think of 1"lol got his Gluteus Maximus handed to him by somewhere around 10db and dont under stand why someones kicker setup was louder then his pyle!!Not talking smack about Pyle great stuff!!!lol Any how Memphis-yota everyone just didnt understand were you are coming from. AS FOR JIMBO IM GLAD TO SEE THAT DAMM squirrel again but wish I would have been warned. I spit my beer all over the screen!!!lol[/img]

Wrong answer, if your referring to me about getting handed. I was asking a question about sponsors. I didn't call anyone out, I posted to an answer I was given that said you should be in pro stock if you are sponsored. You know I still don't understand why everybody reads something into posts. Read the string does the progression not make sense. Ask a question get a response, use that response to progress to the next question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 9:43 pm

No problem...pm away...And I hope you are on my heels...maybe I will work on my car for the first time in 2yrs.
I have been in this will be my 4th yr now...worst I have ever place at a finals is 2nd. I am here and aint hard to find.[/img]
Back to top Go down
solo1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
solo1

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 10:09 pm

gotta love the smack talkin on the usaci forum...lol

Last edited by on Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 10:10 pm

Man I thought you was done with USACi,,,welcome back
Back to top Go down
solo1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
solo1

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 10:12 pm

for this year anyway. kinda upset about the whole deal but what can you do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 10:17 pm

Yeah...
Memphis yota...
What is your real name?
Keeny?
Back to top Go down
Tim Schaffer
Tim Schaffer

Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 11:53 pm

memphis_yota wrote:
If you are team kicker, and on their website with your stats and a picture that to me looks sponsored. How can you be stock in that situation.
Twisted Image I don't know why people like you get defensive when I did not call anyone out, nor did I keep going on. Find better arguments than with me. I simply asked a question. If you have a personal problem with me pm me we can get a resolution.

well first off just so you know I have got stuff from kicker for free stickers and shirts as for amps and subs i paid for them you cant get xs100s from kicker and you can call hifi sound connetion and buy refurb 12s cheep. I bulid my car myself and have done good so far but now I own a termlab so buckel up. me and my brother have helped alot of ppl wether it hurts us or not you can ask any one that knows us what kind of ppl we are. in the past few weeks I helped a guy I met in cape thats in my class I talked with him a few times gave him some pointers and he has gained over 4db. my brother has been helping a guy in memphis for my class also and he is close to a 55 in a explorer so the best thing I can tell you if you get beat bad by someone I bet if you ask nice the might give you a hand and thats the way it sould be. if you meet someone in the lanes you want them at there best that way if you win you have done something with meaning. as for the 0-600 record thats just one I really want all of them but no shows in IL and I dont have the amps or subs to pull it off. I am proud to be a part of Team Kicker I worked my Gluteus Maximus off for it and trust me if they ever offer me a full ride I will take it and move up to pro stock for shure.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 11:59 pm

Tim Schaffer wrote:
memphis_yota wrote:
If you are team kicker, and on their website with your stats and a picture that to me looks sponsored. How can you be stock in that situation.
Twisted Image I don't know why people like you get defensive when I did not call anyone out, nor did I keep going on. Find better arguments than with me. I simply asked a question. If you have a personal problem with me pm me we can get a resolution.

well first off just so you know I have got stuff from kicker for free stickers and shirts as for amps and subs i paid for them you cant get xs100s from kicker and you can call hifi sound connetion and buy refurb 12s cheep. I bulid my car myself and have done good so far but now I own a termlab so buckel up. me and my brother have helped alot of ppl wether it hurts us or not you can ask any one that knows us what kind of ppl we are. in the past few weeks I helped a guy I met in cape thats in my class I talked with him a few times gave him some pointers and he has gained over 4db. my brother has been helping a guy in memphis for my class also and he is close to a 55 in a explorer so the best thing I can tell you if you get beat bad by someone I bet if you ask nice the might give you a hand and thats the way it sould be. if you meet someone in the lanes you want them at there best that way if you win you have done something with meaning. as for the 0-600 record thats just one I really want all of them but no shows in IL and I dont have the amps or subs to pull it off. I am proud to be a part of Team Kicker I worked my Gluteus Maximus off for it and trust me if they ever offer me a full ride I will take it and move up to pro stock for shure.
Are you still using the xs100 or a different amp now?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 12:00 am

alot of guys should move to prostock, but they are scared of the mini trucks!
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 12:01 am

Tim Schaffer wrote:
memphis_yota wrote:

I know the guy in the explorer. He lives on the border of TN and MS. We ran the same class at a show. I got beat by .8 of a db I went back rebuilt. Next show took loudest at show.
I did not reference anyone or team look at the post, other people did. I simply followed along.
Back to top Go down
Tim Schaffer
Tim Schaffer

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 12:14 am

TECH114 wrote:
Tim Schaffer wrote:
memphis_yota wrote:

I only have one xs100 left I am still looking for stuff for this year I have had no time for anything so far the only thing I have for this year is a batt I have been working on selling 2 of my trucks so I can buy a new one and a trailer so I can pull my rex to shows I dont like driving it with all the subs,amps and batts it dont want to stop Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tim Schaffer
Tim Schaffer

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 12:23 am

memphis_yota wrote:
Tim Schaffer wrote:
memphis_yota wrote:

I know the guy in the explorer. He lives on the border of TN and MS. We ran the same class at a show. I got beat by .8 of a db I went back rebuilt. Next show took loudest at show.
I did not reference anyone or team look at the post, other people did. I simply followed along.

cool and you are on the right path you have to work your but off in this sport for shure thats one of the reasons I got on the team good luck to ya this year
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 1:09 am

.Dude... I admire your spunk but man...you should "check what you say" and give a little respect... all he is saying is that he does not cheat...AND HE DOESN'T. He follows the rules and he still wins. Period. I know Bruce, he is a standup guy and he has continually won when at a power disadvantage year after year. Because he puts in the effort required to do so. Enough said.
You want to go after him...then do it. I'm sure he's up for a challenge....it get's boring whooping everyone's Gluteus Maximus for years.

Last edited by on Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 1:22 am

bumpin s-10 wrote:
Dude... I admire your spunk but man...you should "check what you say" and give a little respect... all he is saying is that he does not cheat...AND HE DOESN'T. He follows the rules and he still wins. Period. I know Bruce, he is a standup guy and he has continually won when at a power disadvantage year after year. Because he puts in the effort required to do so. Enough said.
You want to go after him...then do it. I'm sure he's up for a challenge....it get's boring whooping everyone's Gluteus Maximus for years.
At what point did I call Bruce out. He gave me the challenge on what he could do with my set up and I accepted. If he wins good for me. Not one time have I called him it. Where did I say anyone was cheating like I said in just about every post I asked a question, someone answered, i replied back with a response and everyone faults me. where is "oh we are here to help a fellow competor" read the post again. Does a new person to the game realize that you can be part of team and not be sponsored by the company that uses them to advertise. I am not going to argue the validity of this, but does that make sense looking from the outside. I peel the dealer sticker off of my cars because I do not see where I gain by flying there advertisement, I should get a rebate off the car.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 2:17 am

guess i got 2 people to to watch Bruce and Yota......well better get to working gunna FUN this season........im ok losing to someone i respect tho its all good.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 2:41 am

Tim Schaffer wrote:
TECH114 wrote:
Tim Schaffer wrote:
memphis_yota wrote:

I only have one xs100 left I am still looking for stuff for this year I have had no time for anything so far the only thing I have for this year is a batt I have been working on selling 2 of my trucks so I can buy a new one and a trailer so I can pull my rex to shows I dont like driving it with all the subs,amps and batts it dont want to stop Laughing
So what amp did u use to set the 07 WR for stock 0-600 with?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 3:02 am

a loud 1!!!!
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 7:04 am

the fact of the matter is the price you pay for an amp doesnt change ho wloud it makes so they still have to put the same amount of work into to get as loud as they do. Lik ementioned before merely being on a Team doesnt make you sponsored, its just a company giving recognition where its due.
Back to top Go down
solo1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
solo1

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 10:50 am

memphis_yota wrote:
Tim Schaffer wrote:
memphis_yota wrote:

are you the one that has an extended cab toyota with 2 memphis 15's?
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 12:51 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 1:12 pm

I have to many people to watch, but its all good. I am haveing fun trying to get my trunk car semi loud. Laughing I enjoy this and love this sport wether I win or lose, it is in my blood and I will continue to do it.
Wink
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 5:49 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
8675309 wrote:
^^ you are TOO much! btw.... NICE to see the squirrel again!

I brought it back for you COCHINA.. Very Happy

This made me think of you....

Sponsor Question - Page 2 Naughtysquirrel

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
basshedz06
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
basshedz06

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 11:20 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
Or to make it more interesteing. I will build the box for his vehicle, beat him with it and then he can keep the box to see I am a really nice guy
like always i am on the tail end of things but i have made myself up to speeed. yota is a good friend of mine so I WISH U WOULD take up the challenge u just got yourself into. I AM GOING TO MAKE SOMEONE MAD WHEN I SAY THIS, when u do i want to see a video of the setup, the comp you at, the run you make, and the score. that is the only way i could believe, it no pics only video. i bet u dont do it, i bet u don't yea i am saying all that no beatin round the bush and no inside msg. i am firm believer that when u call a guy out like u just did thats testin his gangsta so now i myself am chanllenging you to do it and IF u do i will give you your props, but until then i am challenging you to do it. i have been to every show yota has done and every show he has gotten louder so if u test his gangsta u will see what he can do. so read into this guys sifpher out all u can. I LOVE THE FORUM ALL SMACK TALKIN IS SO MUCH FUN SO BRUCE HAPPY LATE OR EARLY BIRTHDAY AND STILL I CHANLLENGE U TO DO IT. " DO IT''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 11:28 pm

RUTT RO RAGGY................
Back to top Go down
basshedz06
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
basshedz06

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 11:46 pm

oh u got jokes scooby well i got a snack for u if sit and roll over like a good boy
Back to top Go down
basshedz06
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
basshedz06

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 11:48 pm

man yall are so fun keep this up may be one day i will get pissed untill then this is so much fun lol i love this forum and the competiveness of u guys its hilarious
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

Number of posts : 628

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 11:51 pm

I don't know if you wanna bark up that tree. Them loud n clear boys a baaaad.
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 11:54 pm

This forum gets better every day.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 1:43 am

Yes it does, I enjoy being gone to work during the evening and comeing home to see all these wonderful posts. LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sponsor Question
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next