Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
here is the list of host hotels for finals Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
here is the list of host hotels for finals Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
here is the list of host hotels for finals Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
here is the list of host hotels for finals Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
here is the list of host hotels for finals Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
here is the list of host hotels for finals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
here is the list of host hotels for finals Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
here is the list of host hotels for finals Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
here is the list of host hotels for finals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
here is the list of host hotels for finals Vote_lcaphere is the list of host hotels for finals Voting_barhere is the list of host hotels for finals Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
here is the list of host hotels for finals Vote_lcaphere is the list of host hotels for finals Voting_barhere is the list of host hotels for finals Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
state globe silence finals build disc record records stereo Audiopipe world crzyblondgrl chef louisiana drive 2010 songs pics broken crank contest dollar 80inches kyle Johncarr quad
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

here is the list of host hotels for finals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

here is the list of host hotels for finals Empty
PostSubject: here is the list of host hotels for finals   here is the list of host hotels for finals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:49 pm

just got posted on iasca page here are the hotels. ill check rates and see whts cheapest if people wanna say where tehy are staying and try to get a group at a hotel lmk otherwise ill be at the cheapest if it isnt that cheap then ill be at a diff 1.lol
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: here is the list of host hotels for finals   here is the list of host hotels for finals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:50 pm

well ill be at the super 8 its cheapest.lol
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: here is the list of host hotels for finals   here is the list of host hotels for finals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:01 pm

All those rates are cheap for a finals. Hopefully they are accurate Smile
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: here is the list of host hotels for finals   here is the list of host hotels for finals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:07 pm

yep check only that is only like 10-15 less then the normal price. and i just called and reserved 10 rooms at super 8 under my name if some people are for sure going they are welcome to join. lady said they had 24 rooms that they reserved for finals at the super 8 and i reserved 10 of them.lol but said they did still have other rooms at regular rate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: here is the list of host hotels for finals   here is the list of host hotels for finals Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:47 pm

I wonder when usaci will be letting everyone know loll

And Ryan, why the need for 10 rooms, how many friends you got coming, if your not gonna use all of them let others have them
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: here is the list of host hotels for finals   here is the list of host hotels for finals Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:01 pm

thats what they are for man.lol craig and supa are ea taking 1 and i am gettin 2 for me then for any others who need a room just lmk and its theirs i just wanted to make sure i knew a few people at the same hotel before it got completely booked.lol thats only reason i got 10.lol but i bet all 10 will get filled fast or i guess 6 left now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: here is the list of host hotels for finals   here is the list of host hotels for finals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

here is the list of host hotels for finals
Page 1 of 1