Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Vote_lcapStock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Voting_barStock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Vote_lcapStock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Voting_barStock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
silence record world stereo contest songs quad globe drive records dollar crzyblondgrl Johncarr disc crank 80inches broken state Audiopipe pics louisiana 2010 build chef finals kyle
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Explain Super Stock to me

Go down 
+5
Thomas HUFFman
The_Rowlands
nebrsq
chrisfish
Jeffrm
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jeffrm
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Jeffrm

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2012-01-11

Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Explain Super Stock to me   Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

How does ss work? Mic location? Basics of the class and all. Is it music or tones? Just explain it too me. Looks like im going to try ss 601+ ( new amp is 750w @ 4ohms)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Explain Super Stock to me   Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:38 pm

Stupid b&k
Back to top Go down
Jeffrm
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Jeffrm

PostSubject: Re: Explain Super Stock to me   Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:14 pm

I was told by the guy who help me do my box that it was designed for sealed, which ive never head of. Yall think a box with subs on far passenger side facing front and port up on drivers side tuned around 47hz would help my score?
Back to top Go down
BODEAN
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
BODEAN

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Explain Super Stock to me   Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Duno bout yours but my dime didn't do very good numbers with that setup though it sounded badass
Did 147.8 @ 47
Back to top Go down
Jeffrm
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Jeffrm

PostSubject: Re: Explain Super Stock to me   Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:55 pm

Well it looks like im not competing this year, just went out to listen to it and ive got fn coil rub
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Explain Super Stock to me   Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:56 pm

FIX IT
Back to top Go down
Jeffrm
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Jeffrm

PostSubject: Re: Explain Super Stock to me   Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:32 pm

Im gonna recone both, but dont know if I can get the parts and fix them by next friday
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Explain Super Stock to me   Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:44 pm

Just run it! Coil rub wont affect your spl
Back to top Go down
Jeffrm
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Jeffrm

PostSubject: Re: Explain Super Stock to me   Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:51 pm

I guess ill go or blow
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Explain Super Stock to me   Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:13 pm

ive ran an entire year with a coil running lol
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Explain Super Stock to me   Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:44 pm

If tour going to be at scrapin i should have some recone parts. Or if you let me know what you need.
Back to top Go down
Jeffrm
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Jeffrm

PostSubject: Re: Explain Super Stock to me   Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:26 pm

Alan I was told by jd that you might could help. I need 2.5in coil parts dual 4s. Basically a full recone "kit" kinda. Basically what I have now are the quantums with upgraded parts from atomic. These usually rms at 1000watts but these now can do 1500wrms and id need something similar or better.

Last edited by Jeffrm on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeffrm
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Jeffrm

PostSubject: Re: Explain Super Stock to me   Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:09 am

if you have to alan just text or call me and i can explain more. 228-990-2763 names jeffrey
Back to top Go down
Jeffrm
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Jeffrm

PostSubject: Re: Explain Super Stock to me   Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:20 pm

I went out there earlier, and put some low notes through it an it hit the back plate, and now I dont hear the rub. confused
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Explain Super Stock to me   Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:49 pm

Lmao.
Alan will hook ya up
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Explain Super Stock to me   Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:14 pm

lol.....ya might walk funny for a few days though
Back to top Go down
Jeffrm
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Jeffrm

PostSubject: Re: Explain Super Stock to me   Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:25 pm

Haha lol
Back to top Go down
Jeffrm
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Jeffrm

PostSubject: Re: Explain Super Stock to me   Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:43 pm

Im gonna try them like they are but I might just get alan to bring some parts to scrapin so I can redo them after.
Back to top Go down
Jeffrm
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Jeffrm

PostSubject: Re: Explain Super Stock to me   Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:31 am

What do yall think my best options would be for a box? What tuning? Going to start monday getting everything together.
Back to top Go down
BODEAN
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
BODEAN

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Explain Super Stock to me   Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:56 am

6 15s in a wall tuned to 25hz
Back to top Go down
jdlspl
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jdlspl

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2011-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Explain Super Stock to me   Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:26 am

BODEAN wrote:
6 15s in a wall tuned to 25hz
ground pounder lol
Back to top Go down
Jeffrm
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Jeffrm

PostSubject: Re: Explain Super Stock to me   Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:13 pm

If I had 4 more I would, but gotta make due with what I got.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Explain Super Stock to me   Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:37 pm

Jeff you can Text me. 6187915108
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explain Super Stock to me   Stock - Explain Super Stock to me - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Explain Super Stock to me
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2