Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
CHAD! I am calling you out !!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
CHAD! I am calling you out !!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
CHAD! I am calling you out !!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
CHAD! I am calling you out !!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
CHAD! I am calling you out !!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
CHAD! I am calling you out !!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
CHAD! I am calling you out !!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
CHAD! I am calling you out !!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
CHAD! I am calling you out !!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
CHAD! I am calling you out !!! Vote_lcapCHAD! I am calling you out !!! Voting_barCHAD! I am calling you out !!! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
CHAD! I am calling you out !!! Vote_lcapCHAD! I am calling you out !!! Voting_barCHAD! I am calling you out !!! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
pics drive dollar build 2010 state chef Audiopipe globe crzyblondgrl finals songs contest record disc world louisiana broken stereo Johncarr quad crank kyle silence records 80inches
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

CHAD! I am calling you out !!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

CHAD! I am calling you out !!! Empty
PostSubject: CHAD! I am calling you out !!!   CHAD! I am calling you out !!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:21 pm

CHAD! I am calling you out !!! 5I95F35H63F33J33N7c6b12e0fa96ab6c1bb8
i am fit and geared up!
Back to top Go down
BODEAN
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
BODEAN

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: CHAD! I am calling you out !!!   CHAD! I am calling you out !!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:12 pm

Been wanting something on 2 wheels, screw what yall are doin. Mine gona say suzuki on it.
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: CHAD! I am calling you out !!!   CHAD! I am calling you out !!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:20 pm

fish why would u get that when you live in the mountains.lol should have a mountain bike.lol i use to go to 24hr mountain bike races with my buddy and those things are crazy. 4 guys who ea do 6hrs straight on a bike through the mountains and hills.lol i use to ride alot with him but he would literally lap me on a 9 mile trail.lol i got a gary fisher that just sits on the wall now since i cant really ride anymore
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: CHAD! I am calling you out !!!   CHAD! I am calling you out !!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:33 pm

Been on mountain bikes for years. Just moving up in class! Lol
Naa. The road bikes now days are sick! Living in Denver now trails are all pavement .lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHAD! I am calling you out !!!   CHAD! I am calling you out !!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:58 pm

Co has good riding for road bikes too, it's a top choice for training by some of the us's best.

I got in 18 miles today, windy as Dung Pile, especially with the deep wheels, now two days offend race sat, then maybe 30-40 miles sun
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: CHAD! I am calling you out !!!   CHAD! I am calling you out !!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:12 am

kickercrx wrote:
Co has good riding for road bikes too, it's a top choice for training by some of the us's best.

I got in 18 miles today, windy as Dung Pile, especially with the deep wheels, now two days offend race sat, then maybe 30-40 miles sun
come and do a good Colorado mountain trail! If you come in August for the Denver show we could do a good ride. And hit the show. Followed by a rock show at red rocks Smile
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: CHAD! I am calling you out !!!   CHAD! I am calling you out !!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:36 am

chrisfish wrote:
kickercrx wrote:

come and do a good Colorado mountain trail! If you come in August for the Denver show we could do a good ride. And hit the show. Followed by a rock show at red rocks Smile

hell yeah.lol and yeah they got badass roads hell if u got the legs u can even go to co springs and go up pikes peak on a bike now its so nice but god what a climb.lol my girls family all live out there but they are rock climbers not bikers.lol
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: CHAD! I am calling you out !!!   CHAD! I am calling you out !!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:14 pm

Pikes peak is over 55 mph+ on the way back Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHAD! I am calling you out !!!   CHAD! I am calling you out !!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:53 pm

Never really been a mountain man so I don't know what it is to ride in the mountains.

We are going out to the black hills later this month though and I have a 25 mile ride planned that I will do twice in the 4 days we are there. It has 2500 ft elevation gain over 25 miles.

Nothing compared to the mountain stages of the tour de France, but a lot more than I'm used to. For comparision the half ironamn I'm doing in aug has 900 ft gain over 56 miles, and the full ironman I'm doing in nov has 1600 over 112 miles, but those are all just midwestern rolling hills

My usual rides are around 3-400 if I'm lucky over 25 miles so 2500 over the same distance should def be an experience.

Hey that's like 8 times as much hills

Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: CHAD! I am calling you out !!!   CHAD! I am calling you out !!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:46 pm

So ... you are coming August 18th ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHAD! I am calling you out !!!   CHAD! I am calling you out !!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:22 pm

Bringing it home on Sat, 7th overall bike split, wish it was a close up, I'm fat but tucked going hard looking straight down, lucikly I know these roads very well.

CHAD! I am calling you out !!! DSC_066822
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: CHAD! I am calling you out !!!   CHAD! I am calling you out !!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:09 am

Thats great! Nice job .
Back to top Go down
mfivespeed
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
mfivespeed

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: CHAD! I am calling you out !!!   CHAD! I am calling you out !!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:33 am

looks like ur going to get run over by that semi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHAD! I am calling you out !!!   CHAD! I am calling you out !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHAD! I am calling you out !!!
Page 1 of 1