Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Finals Announced Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Finals Announced Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Finals Announced Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Finals Announced Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Finals Announced Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Finals Announced Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Finals Announced Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Finals Announced Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Finals Announced Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Finals Announced Vote_lcapFinals Announced Voting_barFinals Announced Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
contest record globe records Johncarr pics world 80inches state build Audiopipe 2010 louisiana dollar crzyblondgrl songs quad stereo disc chef finals broken crank kyle silence drive
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Finals Announced

Go down 
+11
chrisfish
Upzaw2000
KimboSlice2
The_Rowlands
TECH114
maddog
Moonie
tigerh4rf
BODEAN
DMAN
BBGIC
15 posters
AuthorMessage
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Finals Announced Empty
PostSubject: Finals Announced   Finals Announced Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:26 pm

USACi, IASCA and dBDRA Announce Joint Finals at Indiana State Fairgrounds on October 6-7, 2012

The car stereo competition formats of the dB Drag Racing Association (dBDRA), International Autosound Challenge Association (IASCA) and the United States Autosound Competition Interntational (USACi) are joining as partners to produce a joint finals event. The event will be held in the Blue Ribbon Hall at the Indiana State fairgrounds and allow for competitors to compete in multiple formats all under one roof. Indianapolis is within a day’s drive or less for more than 50% of the U.S. population.

"IASCA Worldwide Inc. is very excited to be part of this event and working with dB Drag and USACi" said Moe Sabourin, Director of Operations for IASCA "The event is not about one specific organization; we're all coming together and coordinating this event as a whole, not as three separate orgs. This is a collaborative effort to show industry a unified effort for its benefit, something that Paul Papadeas has been working to realize for more than 15 years. SPL competition will work the same as it did in Daytona in March and we're working on something unique for our sound quality membership across the country."

According to Wayne Harris, President of the dB Drag Racing Association, “The dBDRA is a proud partner in this historic endeavor. From our perspective, everyone will benefit. Co-location allows competitors to participate in multiple formats without incurring the additional traveling expenses associated with attending multiple events. Exhibitors benefit for many of these very same reasons. And the sound-off organizations benefit by sharing many of the costs associated with producing a Finals event. Best of all, bringing everyone together will create a “critical mass”, so to speak. Anytime you bring a large contingent of auto sound enthusiasts together, you are bound to have a good time. I can’t wait!”

"This event is a must see for anyone interested in fully customized cars and their car stereos. Extreme vehicles with walls of woofers and thousands of watts of power go head-to-head to see who really has the loudest car stereo system. This show is professionally orchestrated with live internet broadcast, video displays, light towers, and vendor booths." Harris continued to say.

“For years the 12 volt industry has been clamoring for a joint event to celebrate all that is 12-volt electronics. After many years of separate events by multiple organizations I am proud that USACI is able to become part of the industry’s first ever truly unified finals event. I have the highest hopes that this collaboration will lead to further cooperation and eventually a kind of unification of the organizations for the benefit of the industry as a whole. This is a groundbreaking event and I am excited to see how the industry responds with support both in participation and in promotion of this effort. the 2012 Unified Finals will be an event the defines the industry,” according to Ralph Randall, USACi president.

For more information on exhibiting or sponsorships at the event, please contact one of the organization representatives or the show coordinator.

Show Coordinator – Celise Harris – 512-377-1055
USACi – Ralph Randall – 479-750-0505
IASCA – Moe Sabourin – 386-322-1551
dBDRA – Celise Harris – 512-377-1055

Ralph Randall
USACI
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Finals Announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Announced   Finals Announced Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:37 pm

^^^^^^^^Likes^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
BODEAN
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
BODEAN

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Finals Announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Announced   Finals Announced Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:52 pm

So does this means drag, iasca, and usac competitors going to be competing against each other for the same classes or each organization still having its own finals just at the same venue?
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

Finals Announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Announced   Finals Announced Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:43 pm

Each organization will have all there own classes we will just be alltogether in the same venue and those that compete in multi organizations can run all of them Smile
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
tigerh4rf
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
tigerh4rf

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Finals Announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Announced   Finals Announced Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:32 pm

Fairground venue appears to be a nice venue from online pics
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Finals Announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Announced   Finals Announced Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:32 pm

Hopefully this will last for a few years.....it should have alot of crossovers and new Champs in alot of classes
Back to top Go down
BODEAN
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
BODEAN

Finals Announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Announced   Finals Announced Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:45 pm

Im game, Indy is a pretty good town
Back to top Go down
maddog
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
maddog

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2010-06-15

Finals Announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Announced   Finals Announced Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:55 pm

I'm looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Finals Announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Announced   Finals Announced Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:23 am

Sweet.. WoW I finally get to drive a shorter distance..

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Finals Announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Announced   Finals Announced Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:38 am

lol way shorter ......
guess ima have ta try and gain some this year . just incase them drag guys wanna run sb. probally need right at 168 ...
so we doing time slots again..
if so it will suck if ya time is the same as a time when ya called ta run drag or iasca
Back to top Go down
maddog
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
maddog

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2010-06-15

Finals Announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Announced   Finals Announced Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:53 am

I don't think you have anything to worry about.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
Above Average Contributor
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Finals Announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Announced   Finals Announced Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:56 pm

it's on !!!
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Finals Announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Announced   Finals Announced Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:57 pm

it's on !!!
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Finals Announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Announced   Finals Announced Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:05 pm

bs....
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Finals Announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Announced   Finals Announced Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:08 pm

The_Rowlands wrote:
lol way shorter ......
guess ima have ta try and gain some this year . just incase them drag guys wanna run sb. probally need right at 168 ...
if so it will suck if ya time is the same as a time when ya called ta run drag or iasca
Does drag have classes that would qualify for Usaci?
Back to top Go down
BODEAN
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
BODEAN

Finals Announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Announced   Finals Announced Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:08 pm

chrisfish wrote:
The_Rowlands wrote:
lol way shorter ......
Does drag have classes that would qualify for Usaci?
Been pondering the same thing, appears that I would have to run in drag 18 volt classes because of too many batts and too much sound dampening.
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Finals Announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Announced   Finals Announced Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:15 pm

ill be there running streetbeat in usaci, bassboxing in iasca and bassrace in db drag.
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Finals Announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Announced   Finals Announced Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:40 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Finals Announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Announced   Finals Announced Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:09 pm

i also heard that if all goes well next year meca was gonna join in and do a 4 org unified finals
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Finals Announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Announced   Finals Announced Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:07 pm

next year back ta singles
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Finals Announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Announced   Finals Announced Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:46 pm

why?lol its so much cheaper to only have to go to 1 location for them all.lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

Finals Announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Announced   Finals Announced Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:22 pm

only one org left out there
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Finals Announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Announced   Finals Announced Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:27 pm

^^^^^that would be even more awesome!! lol
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Finals Announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Announced   Finals Announced Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:45 pm

There is a bunch of IASCA competitors out there. I always thought IASCA was all but dead and gone after the sq crash. I have learned otherwise. The format is great .Moe dose a great job. Professional class act. The website needs a revamp but. There is more than one org
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Finals Announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Announced   Finals Announced Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:11 pm

I did some checking and found no hotel close to the fairground. They are 4 to 7 miles away. Some of the Hotels are booked for that weekend and the others have some outrageous prices. Don't know if there are other events going on that same weekend. I hope USACi have hotels setup with block..

Last edited by TECH114 on Wed May 30, 2012 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Finals Announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Announced   Finals Announced Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:24 pm

TECH114 wrote:
I did some checking and found no hotel close to the fairground. They are 4 to 7 miles away. Some of the Hotels are booked for that weekend and the others have some outrageous prices. Don't know if there are other events going on that same weekend. I haope USACi have hotels setup with block..
uhaaaa... yea
i will be checking
Back to top Go down
EAllen
EAllen

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Finals Announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Announced   Finals Announced Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:51 am

The Colts are hosting the Packers that weekend. The packer fans have probably already booked their rooms.
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Finals Announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Announced   Finals Announced Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:53 am

depending where it is in indy it will be a like 10 mile drive to hotels that arent outragous but cant be more then they were in shreveport.lol i am staying at the motel 6 in 2 weeks there for slamology its a little further drive like 15 min to the hotel but for 106 for 2 nights ill take it.lol but slam is being held at lucas oil raceway this year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finals Announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Announced   Finals Announced Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finals Announced
Page 1 of 1