Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
alot of talk... worth finding out? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
alot of talk... worth finding out? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
alot of talk... worth finding out? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
alot of talk... worth finding out? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
alot of talk... worth finding out? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
alot of talk... worth finding out? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
alot of talk... worth finding out? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
alot of talk... worth finding out? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
alot of talk... worth finding out? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
alot of talk... worth finding out? Vote_lcapalot of talk... worth finding out? Voting_baralot of talk... worth finding out? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
alot of talk... worth finding out? Vote_lcapalot of talk... worth finding out? Voting_baralot of talk... worth finding out? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
state quad Johncarr chef build broken dollar songs records Audiopipe globe contest silence record 2010 kyle drive disc 80inches crank world louisiana finals stereo pics crzyblondgrl
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

alot of talk... worth finding out?

Go down 
+4
The_Rowlands
Blue_C1500
BODEAN
jdweatherford
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jdweatherford

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-05-07

alot of talk... worth finding out? Empty
PostSubject: alot of talk... worth finding out?   alot of talk... worth finding out? Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:52 am

there is alot of talk about big bad systems on here..... is it worth entering a competitioon with a pair of 12' KICKER l3'S (and soon to be added QS 6" components KS 6x9 3ways KS 3 1/2 and an amp to push them)?...... or maybe im right thinking its someplace to start?
Back to top Go down
BODEAN
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
BODEAN

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: alot of talk... worth finding out?   alot of talk... worth finding out? Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:37 am

Probably could do streetbeat2 with that setup.
Back to top Go down
Blue_C1500
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Blue_C1500

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: alot of talk... worth finding out?   alot of talk... worth finding out? Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:01 pm

There are a lot of big builds on here but those are mostly for the big classes. There are probably a lot of lower level classes you can enter with your setup depending on what kind of vehicle it's in and how it's setup.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: alot of talk... worth finding out?   alot of talk... worth finding out? Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:22 pm

DO WHAT YA CAN DO AND BE HAPPY ... HAVE FUN ... SLOWLY GET LOUDER AND ITS MORE FUN....
Back to top Go down
jdlspl
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jdlspl

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2011-05-06

PostSubject: Re: alot of talk... worth finding out?   alot of talk... worth finding out? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:57 am

The_Rowlands wrote:
DO WHAT YA CAN DO AND BE HAPPY ... HAVE FUN ... SLOWLY GET LOUDER AND ITS MORE FUN....
I agree! Having fun is most important. Most of us forget this is a hobby.
Back to top Go down
randysyota
randysyota

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-04-11

PostSubject: Re: alot of talk... worth finding out?   alot of talk... worth finding out? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:16 am

yup! just wish they would change up the classes and go back to havin consumer, novice, and pro classes!
Back to top Go down
Out There Customs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2011-09-04

PostSubject: Re: alot of talk... worth finding out?   alot of talk... worth finding out? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:35 pm

most people at my competitions except the big hitters barely brak 140db. in fact at the last one 19 people did not break 140! in my area all we have is smaller systems and many areas are like that too. go out and have fun/enjoy. there are many different classes in all organizations to help make it fair!
Back to top Go down
jdlspl
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jdlspl

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2011-05-06

PostSubject: Re: alot of talk... worth finding out?   alot of talk... worth finding out? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:42 pm

Out There Customs wrote:
most people at my competitions except the big hitters barely brak 140db. in fact at the last one 19 people did not break 140! in my area all we have is smaller systems and many areas are like that too. go out and have fun/enjoy. there are many different classes in all organizations to help make it fair!
Thats right you just have to get in where ya fit in and let it fly. I love small systems myself.
Back to top Go down
BODEAN
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
BODEAN

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: alot of talk... worth finding out?   alot of talk... worth finding out? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:33 pm

jdweatherford wrote:
there is alot of talk about big bad systems on here..... is it worth entering a competitioon with a pair of 12' KICKER l3'S (and soon to be added QS 6" components KS 6x9 3ways KS 3 1/2 and an amp to push them)?...... or maybe im right thinking its someplace to start?
Its about having fun, Competition and rivalry can get fierce, still in good fun mostly. In reality, its about setting your own goals and achieving them.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: alot of talk... worth finding out?   alot of talk... worth finding out? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:11 pm

if doing usaci the host can have 3 classes to make up for locals ... i walk threw and try and see what 3 classes i can make up to have 9 locals have a good comp and be close
Back to top Go down
supersquirt
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
supersquirt

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: alot of talk... worth finding out?   alot of talk... worth finding out? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:17 pm

It's all about haveing fun and learning. My first comp I did with a 91 Corsica, 1 old used 15" and 400 watts rms and did a 143.7 and took first. It wasn't impressive by any means But I had a blast and got a trophy out of it! Just do it. I am in agreement though I miss the old consumer Classes. Then again I haven't competed in a couple years.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: alot of talk... worth finding out?   alot of talk... worth finding out? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:57 pm

139.9 is where i started sealed box in a trunk on a 500w amp and i had fun at shows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alot of talk... worth finding out?   alot of talk... worth finding out? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alot of talk... worth finding out?
Page 1 of 1