Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Vote_lcapLET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Voting_barLET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Vote_lcapLET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Voting_barLET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crank build Johncarr drive 2010 finals Audiopipe crzyblondgrl quad chef songs dollar record kyle contest state 80inches broken stereo louisiana globe records silence world disc pics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER

Go down 
+10
poundstone
basscort11
Thomas HUFFman
BODEAN
twentyhurtz
tijuana_no
nuboot69
sanman
chrisfish
TAMU
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2007-06-23

LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Empty
PostSubject: LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER   LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:02 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

PostSubject: Re: LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER   LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:11 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER   LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:20 pm

Saw this dumb ass last year. Lmao
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER   LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:29 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

dido
Back to top Go down
nuboot69
nuboot69

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER   LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:36 pm

Entertaining some what
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
Above Average Contributor
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER   LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:16 pm

WHAT ? ...........................a seal box is great for SQ but does not reproduce accurate bass continuously like a ported box .
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER   LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:24 pm

tijuana_no wrote:
WHAT ? ...........................a seal box is great for SQ but does not reproduce accurate bass continuously like a ported box .
lmao. Exactly ..... lol!
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
twentyhurtz

Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER   LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:37 pm

yea i saw some of his video's a while back on a forum, he looks like someone that would be fun to aggravate.
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
twentyhurtz

PostSubject: Re: LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER   LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:41 pm

OMG.. he is so difficult to sit and watch, but somehow i made it through the first video he posted.. even with him foaming at the mouth..
Back to top Go down
BODEAN
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
BODEAN

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER   LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:00 pm

THANK YOU, We are all now dumber for seeing that. cheers
Back to top Go down
Thomas HUFFman
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Thomas HUFFman

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER   LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Uhhhhhhhhh. Yeah. Right.
Back to top Go down
basscort11

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2011-01-09

PostSubject: Re: LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER   LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:51 pm

that guy..... stays 5 minutes from my house :/ weirdest guy ive ever met for sure. some ppl shouldnt reproduce.
Back to top Go down
Thomas HUFFman
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Thomas HUFFman

PostSubject: Re: LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER   LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:55 pm

Good....you can get rid of this varmint
Back to top Go down
basscort11

PostSubject: Re: LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER   LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm

hes like a roach. cant get rid of em!
Back to top Go down
Thomas HUFFman
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Thomas HUFFman

PostSubject: Re: LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER   LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:01 am

I have faith in you. You can.......remember can't never did do nothing.:
Back to top Go down
basscort11

PostSubject: Re: LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER   LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:06 am

lmao
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
twentyhurtz

PostSubject: Re: LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER   LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:30 am

basscort11 wrote:
hes like a roach. cant get rid of em!

Can you do an interview with him and pump him up to make him believe that you need information from him, then let him hear your setup and ask him what you can do to make it louder..
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER   LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:40 am

^^^look up through twisted420's vids he has 1 at i think fry's bass batttles finals last year where he hung out with the dude and prolly didnt help his head any.lmao
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
twentyhurtz

PostSubject: Re: LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER   LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:11 am

I will have to check that out. i did a google search on him and apparently he made it onto Tosh.0 somehow, but i couldn't view the link since its blocked at work.
Back to top Go down
basscort11

PostSubject: Re: LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER   LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:04 pm

he baied out of my truck when he heard it lol. i was only doing 153s o music then. im little over 154s now. he knows imknowledgable so i wouldnt be able to fool the great dr subwoofer :/
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
twentyhurtz

PostSubject: Re: LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER   LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:08 pm

when i get home i'm gong to watch the twisted420 vid of him, found like a 100 pg thread on dr. subwoofer on CACO, even has a vid of twisted making fun of him.
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER   LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:33 pm

Back to top Go down
taz
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER   LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:17 pm

poundstone wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYQJ8zaiafc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

that was funny as sht , damn , still laughing .
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER   LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:27 pm

sounds like the kids we get every day .... walmart has a 2000w amp dor 129 buck and u want 400 thats crazy .....
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER   LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:01 pm

lol yeah makes me smile everytime i see it.lol
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
twentyhurtz

PostSubject: Re: LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER   LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:35 pm

Just remember, 1/0 is the biggest wire you can get and it adds at least 2v because it has no resistance..
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
twentyhurtz

PostSubject: Re: LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER   LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:54 pm

i think this sums it all up

Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER   LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:03 pm

We should all get him to do a veteran audio guys clinic for us
Back to top Go down
mfivespeed
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
mfivespeed

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER   LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:28 pm

should get him to come to finals and give a lecture on car audio for all the spectators........
Back to top Go down
BODEAN
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
BODEAN

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER   LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER   LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LET ME INTRODUCE USACI TO THE GREAT DR.SUBWOOFER
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next