Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
battery - nsb battery Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
battery - nsb battery Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
battery - nsb battery Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
battery - nsb battery Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
battery - nsb battery Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
battery - nsb battery Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
battery - nsb battery Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
battery - nsb battery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
battery - nsb battery Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
battery - nsb battery Vote_lcapbattery - nsb battery Voting_barbattery - nsb battery Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
battery - nsb battery Vote_lcapbattery - nsb battery Voting_barbattery - nsb battery Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
songs record stereo dollar crzyblondgrl build quad pics crank drive 2010 disc contest finals louisiana Johncarr chef globe silence Audiopipe 80inches world records broken state kyle
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

nsb battery

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

battery - nsb battery Empty
PostSubject: nsb battery   battery - nsb battery Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:41 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nsb battery   battery - nsb battery Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:38 am

I'm gonna steal this to use on another org's forum
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: nsb battery   battery - nsb battery Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:45 am

no Dung Pile right thats what i thought as soon as i seen it
Back to top Go down
scoupen
Above Average Contributor
scoupen

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: nsb battery   battery - nsb battery Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:21 am

Then get the blue stickers and use them. Or spend the extra to get the new style with the "automotive" stickers. The ONLY place you would stand a chance of seeing one of those in an OEM app though is an 18 wheeler or large emergency vehicle.......
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sbaudio

PostSubject: Re: nsb battery   battery - nsb battery Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:27 pm

scoupen wrote:
Then get the blue stickers and use them. Or spend the extra to get the new style with the "automotive" stickers. The ONLY place you would stand a chance of seeing one of those in an OEM app though is an 18 wheeler or large emergency vehicle.......

Yeah but I could also say how many OEM apps do you see kinetiks, or red tops, or yellow tops, or whatever.

Your answer would probably be, well those are designed for car audio right?

Well guess what, in nsb's literature it says they can be used for that too.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: nsb battery   battery - nsb battery Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:50 pm

kinda why i stopped the MWSPL thing myself it seemed to me that as long as you were close to Benton and did want certain things ran you could get your way.

I asked about some of these things, and the answer was well its my ORG I can do what i want, and or well Erik thinks this or that, or someone else or this person or that person.

BOTTOM LINE THEY ARE AUTOMOTIVE BATTERIES.
Back to top Go down
scoupen
scoupen

PostSubject: Re: nsb battery   battery - nsb battery Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:55 pm

Fit one under the hood. Then fit a Kinetik, or an Optima, or a Stinger, or a....you get my point yet? They are NOT designed to be used in a normal car. The size and shape alone tells anyone with a brain cell that.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: nsb battery   battery - nsb battery Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:05 pm

key words dude automotive batteries

your personal opinion or preferance is just that, and a nsb100 will fit under the hood of a crx.

Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: nsb battery   battery - nsb battery Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:02 pm

i have a nsb90 under the hood of my crx.lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: nsb battery   battery - nsb battery Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:25 pm

some orgs dont like that because it is not a "car battery"
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: nsb battery   battery - nsb battery Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:28 pm

yeah ive read where they say its not but it starts my car just like any other 1.lol if thats the case then nothing unless it came from the factory with it should be used!!lol
Back to top Go down
nebrsq
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
nebrsq

Number of posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: nsb battery   battery - nsb battery Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:45 am

I didn't know there was an issue with that. I haven't ran a 'conventional' car battery under the hood for years. I always thought 'a battery is a battery'.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: nsb battery   battery - nsb battery Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:24 am

THERE ISNT HERE ANYMORE AT AL SINCE WE NOW HAVE THE ABILITY TO RELOCATE OUR BATTERY

ALOT OF PEOPLE HERE ALSO RUN ANOTHER ORG, AND CANT RUN THESE BATTS SO I THOUGHT I WOULD POST THTA INFORMATION UP
Back to top Go down
scoupen
scoupen

PostSubject: Re: nsb battery   battery - nsb battery Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:15 am

SMS-AGM 220
SMS -AGM 400

Those are the ones I'm referring to. You will not fit one of those under the hood of a CRX without some serious modifications that would probably make the car unsafe to drive. If that's the message you want to send to try to get "new blood" in, then by all means. New kids see these "batteries" that are shaped and sized like no battery they have ever seen, and that they have to render their car unusable by normal standards, and they aren't even going to try. I'm not talking about the group 31 sizes and down, just the big ones.

I think it's funny though....we all KNOW what these batteries are and what they started out as. Telecoms. Not car or car audio. They put a different label on them and everyone wants to act like they work in Northstar's frikking marketing dept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nsb battery   battery - nsb battery Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:41 am

Well in my opinion does it really make a difference if someone runs one of these in the basic class. I mean we are talking about basic here as far as the batteries go. The only basic class they would help in is the unlimited class, every other basic class i can do the same number with a walmart batt as I can with a kinetic or better. It's all how you use it.

I still don't get why people burp there cars running in basic either, mine was always louder watt for watt off. Probably due to the fake top voltage my carppy alt was making. I always had better results rolling as well, that way I get a consistent voltage over the whole 4 sec burp once I'm at volume.
Back to top Go down
Tim Schaffer
Tim Schaffer

Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: nsb battery   battery - nsb battery Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:43 pm

geat post..... good job northstar....WELCOME TO THE BASIC CLASSES... Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nsb battery   battery - nsb battery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nsb battery
Page 1 of 1