Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
finals - Grandstands at finals. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
finals - Grandstands at finals. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
finals - Grandstands at finals. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
finals - Grandstands at finals. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
finals - Grandstands at finals. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
finals - Grandstands at finals. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
finals - Grandstands at finals. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
finals - Grandstands at finals. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
finals - Grandstands at finals. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
finals - Grandstands at finals. Vote_lcapfinals - Grandstands at finals. Voting_barfinals - Grandstands at finals. Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
finals - Grandstands at finals. Vote_lcapfinals - Grandstands at finals. Voting_barfinals - Grandstands at finals. Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
quad silence records pics stereo dollar Audiopipe chef broken crank finals crzyblondgrl Johncarr 80inches drive world globe kyle 2010 build record songs disc louisiana state contest
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Grandstands at finals.

Go down 
+8
sanman
scionsoloxb
ktsstratus
bumpin s-10
Twisted Image
dbracer79
slumpinhonda
DMAN
12 posters
AuthorMessage

finals - Grandstands at finals. Empty
PostSubject: Grandstands at finals.   finals - Grandstands at finals. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 8:38 pm

We used to have bleacher type grandstands for people to sit and see the spl comp. the new system of two rows of seats is hard to see the meters and what is going on. I say bring the grand stands back.
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Grandstands at finals.   finals - Grandstands at finals. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 8:51 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
We used to have bleacher type grandstands for people to sit and see the spl comp. the new system of two rows of seats is hard to see the meters and what is going on. I say bring the grand stands back.

X2, makes the spectators come back when they can see whats going on......
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Grandstands at finals.   finals - Grandstands at finals. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 8:53 pm

X a million
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Grandstands at finals.   finals - Grandstands at finals. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 9:09 pm

They should bring it back.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Grandstands at finals.   finals - Grandstands at finals. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 9:55 pm

X1,000,000 when I was a spectator, and could actually see what was going on from the stands...IE 2000,2001 at KC I know they had them.

But the last 2 years we have brought a vehicle I havent even sat and watched others, due to the fact the 2 rows of seats are usually full.....and I can also just go stand on the other side of the fence
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
Above Average Contributor
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747

PostSubject: Re: Grandstands at finals.   finals - Grandstands at finals. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:56 pm

Bleachers would be nice.
Back to top Go down
ktsstratus
ktsstratus

Number of posts : 767
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Grandstands at finals.   finals - Grandstands at finals. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:48 am

havent been their to see it but it sure would make sense to put up bleachers.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Grandstands at finals.   finals - Grandstands at finals. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:59 am

if it is anything like going to bartle hall when the huge crowds went,they will need to but some grandstands up.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Grandstands at finals.   finals - Grandstands at finals. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:32 pm

and it was awsome when the gates bronco went buuuuuuuuuurp and made them shake and move adds to the experience
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Grandstands at finals.   finals - Grandstands at finals. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 4:24 pm

wasn't it more like beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Grandstands at finals.   finals - Grandstands at finals. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 6:50 pm

lol nope it was a strong burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppppppppp
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

Number of posts : 893

PostSubject: Re: Grandstands at finals.   finals - Grandstands at finals. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 8:06 pm

I recall beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep with them high notes.
Back to top Go down
Alma Gates

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Grandstands at finals.   finals - Grandstands at finals. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 8:26 pm

LOL - I don't remember the frequency - but it was sort of high. Regardless, it did what we wanted and we did shake the dust and a few other things off the ceiling....
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Grandstands at finals.   finals - Grandstands at finals. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 8:36 pm

kinda like my farts. Wink
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Grandstands at finals.   finals - Grandstands at finals. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 8:46 pm

she said shake the dust put somethings man not inconpacitate poop
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Grandstands at finals.   finals - Grandstands at finals. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 9:04 pm

hater.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Grandstands at finals.   finals - Grandstands at finals. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:51 am

Does anyone remember when it was grandstands and Alma was running PPI and Had a side hatch to work the Source Unit.. I about fell off the grandstands when it went off... LOL Those were the days.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Grandstands at finals.   finals - Grandstands at finals. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:35 am

you were probably stoned, it doesnt count.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grandstands at finals.   finals - Grandstands at finals. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grandstands at finals.
Page 1 of 1