Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
louisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
louisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
louisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
louisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
louisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
louisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
louisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
louisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
louisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
louisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Vote_lcaplouisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Voting_barlouisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
louisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Vote_lcaplouisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Voting_barlouisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
pics crank kyle Audiopipe disc globe broken chef 2010 contest Johncarr quad drive build silence world dollar songs state louisiana 80inches record stereo crzyblondgrl finals records
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
disturbed471985

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-08-29

louisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana???   louisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:14 am

Looking for someone that can help with a issue I am having. Will pay if you can figure out and correct what is wrong..

Back to top Go down
splcivic
splcivic

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana???   louisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:19 am

Whats the problem?
Back to top Go down
http://splcivic@gmail.com
disturbed471985

PostSubject: Re: Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana???   louisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:27 am

Running first active setup.

HU - eclipse cd7000
Amp - sundown saz-100.4d
Mids - Silver Flute 6.5's X 4 (2 per door)
Tweets - Seas Prestige X4 (2 per door)
All knu 0 and 4awg wire. Deka9a31 batts, etc...

The problem I am having is have no output I have a whisper but it’s like a stock radio set on 5 out of 50 in volume. Turning the gain up on amp does not increase output just increases more static like sounds. Was told to test rca's on HU with meter set on acv and I get no volts same with the speaker terminals no volts. But yet I get some form of sound. So it’s an rca issue. Either issue with amp inputs or HU outputs. Been trying to troubleshoot this issue for over 2 weeks and all I have done is blown a set of tweets and brought anger into my life. Some test say the HU is fine some say the HU is not. Some test say amp is ok then some don’t. All I know is I am done I need help from someone with more experience. I’m just spinning my wheels here and slowly blowing my audio up.

Help is much needed and money can be provided assuming issue can be fixed or at a min the issue can be found with 100% certainty. Thinking out taking to Danny Hays and have him look at it but I am scared of the price he will want to look it over for me. I am not a rich man and a $1 means a lot to me. So if I can find someone not associated with a shop that knows there stuff and is resonable on price per wrk performed the I would rather go that way.
Back to top Go down
splcivic
splcivic

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana???   louisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:55 am

Have you tried a diff HU and rca's ?
Back to top Go down
http://splcivic@gmail.com
disturbed471985

PostSubject: Re: Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana???   louisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:34 am

Rca's yes HU no cause I dnt have a spare one.
Back to top Go down
Jake Jesty
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Jake Jesty

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2011-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana???   louisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:16 pm

Take it to Danny he will fix u up. U dont know what he charges maybe he won't charge u anything. It might be a small problem. His shop number is 3187791430
Trust me it's better than letting anyone else messing with your car
Back to top Go down
taz
Above Average Contributor
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana???   louisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:57 pm

take it to danny , thats why hes in buisness....how much was the tweets you blew , ?
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
twentyhurtz

Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana???   louisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:49 pm

Are all of your speakers running off the amp?
Are you running 2 pair of rca's to the amp?
Are you using the front and rear audio Outputs?
Do you have the fader set to 0 Left/Right Front/Back?
Back to top Go down
disturbed471985

PostSubject: Re: Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana???   louisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:57 pm

Went by dannys today but they wefre closed but there website and phone service said they would be open..

All speakers are ran off amp
Yep 2 pair of rca's
yep using front and rear outputs
All faders set to zero..

Its like there is no voltage coming threw the rca's I was told it may have some kinda switch but the manual mentions nothing about one nor can I fnd one on the outside or inside any of the options. So yea.. Funn times.

The tweets I blew set me back around $100..
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
twentyhurtz

PostSubject: Re: Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana???   louisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:44 pm

Do you have your signal filters set correctly on your head unit and amp? Make sure you have crossovers set correctly and not cutting most of your sound out - highly unlikely, but i don't know how the settings are on your head unit.
I would help you out and look at it, but too many miles in between..
Back to top Go down
disturbed471985

PostSubject: Re: Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana???   louisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:50 pm

yea running active via the HU. All crossover are set correctly that I am sure of. I have read a few post online with people having the same issue lil to no ouput on the rca's after they reset the unit (pull power or install in different car) but out of all the posts about it there are no answer left for any of them. So its not just me and it makes me think there is some kinda switch somewhere but idk where I have been to every single option this HU has to offer and nothing even close to output voltage is there.
Back to top Go down
disturbed471985

PostSubject: Re: Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana???   louisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:00 pm

NM guys just got off the phone with Danny and he is going to look at it tomorrow for a dirt cheap price. Thx for all yalls help and for letting me know Danny has a shop locally.
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
twentyhurtz

PostSubject: Re: Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana???   louisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:17 pm

Well let us know what the problem was when you find out.
Back to top Go down
disturbed471985

PostSubject: Re: Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana???   louisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:39 pm

Will do I think blown preamps. And no one in my area will even touch a eclispe so getting it fixed may be even a bigger issue. But I will know at 930 eitherway..
Back to top Go down
Jake Jesty
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Jake Jesty

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2011-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana???   louisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:02 pm

told ya man it gets expensive when you do custom stuff like i did. But its loud and looks really good so its worth the money...
Back to top Go down
disturbed471985

PostSubject: Re: Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana???   louisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:31 pm

Issue resolved took danny maybe 15mins and boom I got output. Thx alot for leading me towards him. He is a great guy and is very honest with his prices.. Best local shop in town hands down..
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
twentyhurtz

PostSubject: Re: Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana???   louisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:23 am

well, what was the issue?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana???   louisiana - Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone near shreveport/bossier Louisiana???
Page 1 of 1