Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
results - what happened with my results. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
results - what happened with my results. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
results - what happened with my results. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
results - what happened with my results. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
results - what happened with my results. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
results - what happened with my results. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
results - what happened with my results. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
results - what happened with my results. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
results - what happened with my results. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
results - what happened with my results. Vote_lcapresults - what happened with my results. Voting_barresults - what happened with my results. Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
results - what happened with my results. Vote_lcapresults - what happened with my results. Voting_barresults - what happened with my results. Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
quad louisiana songs records record world Audiopipe disc chef drive dollar 2010 kyle silence broken contest crank stereo crzyblondgrl state globe build 80inches finals Johncarr pics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

what happened with my results.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
instalher

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-12-25

results - what happened with my results. Empty
PostSubject: what happened with my results.   results - what happened with my results. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:08 pm

i was wondering why i didnt get an invite to finals but now i know why.. we only had two usaci shows on the west coast,at the one show i was able to attend, i won the sq portion of my class at the western canadian finals in aug. but the results were never posted! so as far as usaci goes i never competed.. humm would have loved to have my car go against joe, that would have been fun. maybe if usaci is going to host shows they should at least register the shows with head office so we can get recognized for our accomplishements...
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: what happened with my results.   results - what happened with my results. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:09 pm

Back to top Go down
instalher

PostSubject: Re: what happened with my results.   results - what happened with my results. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:30 pm

i thought due to the fact that i only attended the one show in our area that i didnt qualify because of lack of points..
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: what happened with my results.   results - what happened with my results. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:08 pm

Nope ! you can still have an invite even if you don't have enough points , and if your scores are not posted is not USACI fault that is your organizer .Also is your responsibility as a competitor to know the rules or call with questions to the main office or post your concerns here.Sorry , that you missed finals for a small misunderstanding .I am sure Joe and everyone else would have love seeing you there.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: what happened with my results.   results - what happened with my results. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:45 pm

you know, IMO, it was a bad communication point from the office to the competitors (only thing I saw was on the forums).
My advice, if there is ever a question with something of this nature, pick up the phone and call...ask for Mike Darville or Ralph Randall. I'm not attacking you...I mean this totally respectfully and understanding. I would go out on a limb and say that one of those two guys would have had you an invite.
Back to top Go down
instalher

PostSubject: Re: what happened with my results.   results - what happened with my results. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:06 pm

thanks guys..next yr..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what happened with my results.   results - what happened with my results. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what happened with my results.
Page 1 of 1