Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
alright.  here it is.  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
alright.  here it is.  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
alright.  here it is.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
alright.  here it is.  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
alright.  here it is.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
alright.  here it is.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
alright.  here it is.  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
alright.  here it is.  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
alright.  here it is.  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
alright.  here it is.  Vote_lcapalright.  here it is.  Voting_baralright.  here it is.  Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
alright.  here it is.  Vote_lcapalright.  here it is.  Voting_baralright.  here it is.  Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
80inches Johncarr pics songs louisiana disc state broken quad crank contest kyle drive finals chef record crzyblondgrl build Audiopipe silence world dollar stereo records 2010 globe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

alright. here it is.

Go down 
+4
schrummy
poundstone
sanman
Alan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

alright.  here it is.  Empty
PostSubject: alright. here it is.    alright.  here it is.  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:20 pm

i always tell everyone thanks after finals.... so here goes..

most of all.. i really need to tell my woman lacy thanks for sticking around while i waste time and money doing this. anyone who is married or has anyone serious should completly understand how awsome it is to have someone like her who supports every move i make .

Jeff and Joel. you guys were life savers for me this year.

the team red stick guys.

even though i make fun of your shirts.. your name.. and about 90% of everything you guys do .. you are always there to lend a hand.. Jerry F. and taylor .. always going out of your way to loan me a meter.. an amp..batterys..whatever i need to get some testing done or whatever. it really means alot more than i probly show you guys..

jimbo.. keith..jason. benny.. kumar.. supa dave. for just being people i know are my friends when i hit that big show at the end of the year. you guys are always cool to me.

id like to thank terry brocks for the help with bringing the life of this enclosure out in my car. im not sure how terry himself feels. but i did this enclosure many months ago for two L5 12s and it beat my last years box by over a DB with half the power , terry no doubt just took the design to the next level. i spent alot of time coming up with ideas to make this style box work. how any of you guys remember me hunting down pvc for that oval areo months ago ? now you see what it was for.. terry was a big help. . you will see this is just what works.. no differnt than everyone with s10s.. crxs.. and all the forward with big slot ports we saw in trunk this year after we did good with it last year.

hopefully i left no one out.. im about to run out the door at work and in a hurry lol

Last edited by Alan on Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: alright. here it is.    alright.  here it is.  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:25 pm

HAHA COPY CAT
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: alright. here it is.    alright.  here it is.  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:36 pm

congrats man!! nice to meet ya for the few seconds.lol
Back to top Go down
schrummy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
schrummy

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: alright. here it is.    alright.  here it is.  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:58 pm

i may try what you did with your box.... thats after i top out my design... pretty sure you will see the same box that i had this year, next year also....
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: alright. here it is.    alright.  here it is.  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:08 pm

PARTICLE BORD FTMFW
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2011-03-08

PostSubject: Re: alright. here it is.    alright.  here it is.  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:19 pm

Alan, it was finally nice to meet you in person and shake your hand for the help that you gave me and yes, what you told me to do in the lanes got me louder....after the fact. You ARE the man!

Oh, and that particle board box was LOUD!!!
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-06-10

PostSubject: Re: alright. here it is.    alright.  here it is.  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:34 pm

You're my boy, Blue. You'll always be my boy…

alright.  here it is.  2ckjK1WHpkrf2a7sRhPkycBJo1_400

srsly though Trunk Brothers FOR LYFE!!

Don't be afraid to ask if you ever need anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright. here it is.    alright.  here it is.  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:53 pm

Lacy saw me write down both names on the plaque information so hopefully they read it when they are making it.

Congradulations on your win. It was nice seeing you 2 once again and hope to see you soon!
Back to top Go down
Jeff Sanford
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: alright. here it is.    alright.  here it is.  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:17 am

You are very welcome. Anytime I can help let me know. Get back to work!
Back to top Go down
schrummy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
schrummy

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: alright. here it is.    alright.  here it is.  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:40 am

sanman wrote:
PARTICLE BORD FTMFW

why not..... when you have layers of resin to keep it strong....
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: alright. here it is.    alright.  here it is.  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:00 pm

oh man thanks for the shout out bro. great show this year in trunk, numbers that drives us all to get to work man.
much respect to ya an lacy bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alright. here it is.    alright.  here it is.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alright. here it is.
Page 1 of 1