Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Thank you ALL for a great Finals Vote_lcapThank you ALL for a great Finals Voting_barThank you ALL for a great Finals Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Thank you ALL for a great Finals Vote_lcapThank you ALL for a great Finals Voting_barThank you ALL for a great Finals Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Audiopipe disc dollar songs pics louisiana contest record 2010 world broken 80inches stereo crzyblondgrl drive globe quad silence chef crank Johncarr build state finals records kyle
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Thank you ALL for a great Finals

Go down 
+13
chapdawg1971
BBGIC
ShowB
TECH114
kickerguy936
outlaw1105
DMAN
Stubbs
supadave
Team Big'Un
Cablguy
tigerh4rf
cody08
17 posters
AuthorMessage

Thank you ALL for a great Finals Empty
PostSubject: Thank you ALL for a great Finals   Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:22 am

I just want to take a minute and tell you ALL that I really enjoyed each and everyone of you this weekend. I love doing what I do and most of all doing it for you guys! I have to say I really enjoy seeing you guys year after year either at Finals or at the local shows. If I didn't get to see you or shake your hand I am so sorry, as I was so busy running all over the convention center taking care of business, but know I really appreciate ALL of you coming out and supporting USACi.

Finals in my opinion was the smoothest finals I think we have ever had, minus the few hiccups we had. Even with that they were handled and squashed immediately per the rule book.

NOW MY THANKS TO EVERYONE:

Ralph I want to say Thanks for staying out of the lanes, except once but it was needed well kind of. Let's face it you did a great job this year, even with trophies and all, the fact that you were actually smiling most of the time which was nice to see for a change.

Brenden for teaching me all the secret apps on phones, you are truly a geek.

To the Volunteers/Staff THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK, without all you guys we couldn't of done it. Connie - Joey - Charlie - Pat - Terry - Mike - Joy - Brenden - Tim - Blondie - Joel - Darville - Bruce - and the Mexico Judges (hope I didn't miss anyone Shocked )

Jimbo for coming up to me telling me how much you enjoyed Finals and the compliments on your THANKS page to me.

Chris Fish for making me laugh so hard with the Saturday night drunken mess that I had to learn from the security and all your help in the early mornings setting up. (Have him explain it to you if you don't know, very funny story)

All the guys Bo, Fish and the rest of you that got there at 5:30am Friday and helped me unpack 5 crates of Trophies and assemble alot of them. Guys you were great! Thanks so much and for bringing me breakfast as well Smile

DBDrive Team just for being a great group of guys and making sure I had something to drink when I needed it. I love you guys. Oh and Ben I am going to take a rain check on the manicure, pedicure and massage because I really need it right now!

Supa and Bo for just being my laughter in the lanes with your yearly surprises. Supa you are a crazy fool chasing Ralph around to get your kiss in your undies.

Sorry John Chapman that your luggage got stolen and I hope you had a great time other than that since it was your 1st finals. If you have his luggage by accident please send it back to him :/

SanMan for doing a OUTSTANDING job in verification, which made my job so much easier as Head SPL Judge this year with all my other jobs. I would love to have you back as a verification judge next year! Angie thanks for bringing me chicken, it was yummy!

I know I am forgeting something here but Wow there is so many to thank that now I see how hard it is to write this. I will probably be adding to it after I get some much needed sleep this week.

Thanks you ALL again for everything!

Last edited by ShowB on Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Thank you ALL for a great Finals   Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:43 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Thanks for putting on a great show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
tigerh4rf
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
tigerh4rf

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Thank you ALL for a great Finals   Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:56 am

X1000000000000000
Back to top Go down
Cablguy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cablguy

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Thank you ALL for a great Finals   Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:23 am

Awesome Event !!! Already looking forward to Next Year !!!
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Thank you ALL for a great Finals   Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:07 pm

Great job Jenissa thx for a great show
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Thank you ALL for a great Finals   Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:46 pm

the only reason ralph had a smile on his face all weekend is cause of me slappin that ass every chance i got.
Back to top Go down
Stubbs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Stubbs

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2011-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Thank you ALL for a great Finals   Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:48 pm

and you kissing on him....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank you ALL for a great Finals   Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:50 pm

Yeah Supa was chasing Ralph all weekend trying to get that kiss and finally did it at the SanBar too.

You are a NUT Supa!
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Thank you ALL for a great Finals   Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:55 pm

Had a great time! Thanks for making it smooth.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
outlaw1105
outlaw1105

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Thank you ALL for a great Finals   Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:46 pm

Thanks Jenissa, Sanman & Ralph for all your help, without everyone coming together like we did Finals would not have been such a success.
Back to top Go down
kickerguy936
kickerguy936

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Thank you ALL for a great Finals   Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:35 pm

@ Jenissa no problom i was happy to be apart of a Team that made this year a sccusess. i really enjoy coming and hanging out. ill be back in action next year.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Thank you ALL for a great Finals   Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:44 pm

It looks like it was a one man show. sorry one woman show. lol

By the way, Thanks for everything about the issue with the mike. I know it was not your fault...... The only thing going through my head that afternoon was why reset before the test. There goes the comparison out the door.. oh well

Despite having so much to do, you pulled it off. I tip my hat off to you..
I think everyone will agree with me, you did an EXCEPTIONAL JOB. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound

PostSubject: Re: Thank you ALL for a great Finals   Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:32 pm

Awww Thanks Kumar but it was by far not a one woman or man show, it took the whole staff to pull this off. I might of delegated some but without the entire staff working Finals it wouldn't of been as smooth as it was.

We appreciate you all coming and celebrating the 25th Anniversary with us and hope to see you in the lanes next year and of course again at Finals.
Back to top Go down
ShowB
Admin
Admin
ShowB

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2011-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Thank you ALL for a great Finals   Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:20 pm

Guest on this post is ME lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bassbattles.com
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Thank you ALL for a great Finals   Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:38 pm

:-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2011-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Thank you ALL for a great Finals   Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:51 pm

Yep, yep....had a great time regardless of the bag incident. Prolly shouldn't have had so many of those double scotches. I would've preferred if they would have walked off with the bad sub(s) instead.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Thank you ALL for a great Finals   Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:04 pm

i had a shitzy time ,,,im to old for this crap .....heaq hurt ,,feet hurt,, legs hurt ,,back hurt,,
but for real it was a good show very smooth ....
just wish there was 20 30 more competitors
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Thank you ALL for a great Finals   Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:15 pm

After this year, we should have a lot more coming back. Lots of competitors followed false rumors and did not come as a result. 2012 is already off and running!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Thank you ALL for a great Finals   Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:26 pm

there should be some more midwest boys being way way closer ....
i know im bringing 3 cars next year
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Thank you ALL for a great Finals   Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:30 pm

ill be there next year!! gonna have to step my game up im sure its gonna take alot more to win next year!!
Back to top Go down
Thomas HUFFman
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Thomas HUFFman

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Thank you ALL for a great Finals   Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:16 pm

My question is will it be in the same place, I really enjoyed it there.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Thank you ALL for a great Finals   Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:44 pm

Halfway between you and I would be nice
Back to top Go down
ShowB
Admin
Admin
ShowB

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2011-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Thank you ALL for a great Finals   Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:46 pm

Honestly I really want to move it a little further north for the guys up north, so with that said I would like to move it to Arkansas. I am checking out venues now on that move and will let you know as soon as I figure it out Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.bassbattles.com
Thomas HUFFman
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Thomas HUFFman

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Thank you ALL for a great Finals   Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:56 pm

Sounds like a swell idea, little rock would be alright but its whatever Memphis would be bad add to, its kinna like a crossing for a lot of people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you ALL for a great Finals   Thank you ALL for a great Finals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank you ALL for a great Finals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: