Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
thanks! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
thanks! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
thanks! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
thanks! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
thanks! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
thanks! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
thanks! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
thanks! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
thanks! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
thanks! Vote_lcapthanks! Voting_barthanks! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crank louisiana drive songs world contest crzyblondgrl stereo 2010 dollar disc finals silence kyle Johncarr broken state pics Audiopipe build globe chef quad record records 80inches
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

thanks!

Go down 
+3
jkrob21
tijuana_no
jsketoe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

thanks! Empty
PostSubject: thanks!   thanks! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:16 pm

Big thanks to the Goudy's, Mike Darville, and Joel...great judging staff. Well run show.
I know SQ ended up with somewhere around 45 entries...super cool...way more than I predicted.
This was my 15th year with USAC and proud to be a part of USACs 25th anniversary. I am taking retirement from USAC Competition at this point. I told Tim that he can put me back on the judges roster if he needs me starting 2012. Acheiving the score I did and the title as Supermod SQ champ this year was awesome. Getting to be a part of the rule writing crew a couple years ago was awesome. And NOW...after this year, being an event promoter for a local show is cool as well. I will be talking with Ralph about a triple point event in Conway AR June 2nd...So you guys keep your eyes open.
Congrats to everyone in SQ attendance at FInals.
Very special thanks go out to Todd Crowder and Team TCA, Nick Wingate and Team Focal/Mosconi, Erik at Kinetik, and Team Hybrids (Hybrid Audio Technologies).

Last edited by jsketoe on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

thanks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks!   thanks! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:46 pm

I am sure you will continue to be a great asset to the Industry and USACI .I am glad you be able to help in judging ,it would be of great help .I am stirring pots and pans here in Houston and hoping something good will come of it , and having you as a judge be of great help.
I hope to make your show on June .
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

thanks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks!   thanks! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:48 pm

I would love to have you up here.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

thanks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks!   thanks! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:04 pm

You da chit bro! Thanks for helping me keep my head up this weekend.
Back to top Go down
nebrsq
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
nebrsq

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-06-26

thanks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks!   thanks! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:26 pm

jsketoe wrote:
Big thanks to the Goudy's, Mike Darville, and Joel...great judging staff. Well run show.
I know SQ ended up with somewhere around 45 entries...super cool...way more than I predicted.
This was my 15th year with USAC and proud to be a part of USACs 25th anniversary. I am taking retirement from USAC Competition at this point. I told Tim that he can put me back on the judges roster if he needs me starting 2012. Acheiving the score I did and the title as Supermod SQ champ this year was awesome. Getting to be a part of the rule writing crew a couple years ago was awesome. And NOW...after this year, being an even promoter for a local show is cool as well. I will be talking with Ralph about a triple point event in Conway AR June 2nd...So you guys keep your eyes open.
Congrats to everyone in SQ attendance at FInals.
Very special thanks go out to Todd Crowder and Team TCA, Nick Wingate and Team Focal/Mosconi, Erik at Kinetik, and Team Hybrids (Hybrid Audio Technologies).

Congrats on the win John, hate to see you not competiting, but glad you'll still be in the mix.

Congrats to everyone and the job they did. Some top notch vehicles this year.

Also, thanks again to the judging staff. They logged a ton of hours and a lot of miles this weekend. It is appreciated!!
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

thanks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks!   thanks! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:29 pm

Thanks man. Good to see ya this year.
Back to top Go down
Cablguy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cablguy

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-28

thanks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks!   thanks! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:39 am

This years Finals was an Awesome Event !!! One for the record books !!!
Already looking forward to next year ...
Back to top Go down

thanks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks!   thanks! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:05 am

I want to personally thank you guys for coming to USACi World Finals, I really enjoyed meeting some of you I didn't know, well except on here. I hope to see you in the lanes again soon!

Cableguy at the next finals go to your room and sleep not in your truck at 5am lol!
Just Kidding, I know the whole story, but you knew that was coming.

Thanks again, you are ALL winners in my book!
Back to top Go down
Stubbs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Stubbs

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2011-04-05

thanks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks!   thanks! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:06 am

Was great meeting everyone for sure and it was a great turn out... Keep us updated on when the show is... Ill be competiting with the 56 some here and there this year but mainly will be doing it with my srt-10 so there are alot of changes for 2012 season it seems... and 45 entries is a great # ....
Back to top Go down
txcomp
Admin
Admin
txcomp

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-06-22

thanks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks!   thanks! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:37 am

WOW, where do I start…

Got to the hotel and actually had a room ready this year!! Woo Hooo, one less thing to worry about.

Started moving cars in and it was cool having our own entrance. The down side was the &^&$%&#( carpet squares but I appreciate everyone working with us to help keep the damage to a minimum. I liked the layout of the hall but we ALMOST got shut down by the fire marshal before the show even started. I guess including EVERYONE on the floor plan was important after all. We worked through it with the fire marshal and the event staff and everything was all good. Thank god we had a good relationship with the event staff!!..

I got to listen to some REALLY great cars this weekend and also had a few surprises. Some of the seasoned competitors really stepped up their game this year. I also got a chance to hear exactly how loud a T-Rex and some cows can get courtesy of a certain blue FJ. That thing gets stupid loud and doesn’t break up.

There are a few things we need to adjust on the classes and I’ll get with the R&E crew to discuss those things in the next couple of weeks. The up side is that the classes seem to be working really well which is how we intended it to be.

I thought I was going to throw some of you a curve on the Q portion of the event by using “real” music and not the canned stuff we’re used to. Nope, didn’t happen. Most all of your scores went UP on real music which is a testament to how good the systems have gotten. If I would have done that even 5 years ago, there would have been some very unhappy people due to the differences in scores. The mindset for tuning has also changed which is a very good thing.

I guess now would be a good time to thank some people and also point out some hilarious things I heard/witnessed this weekend.

First and foremost, thanks to everyone for working together, again. I have a ton of respect for everyone in the SQ hall because ya’ll do work so well together. If someone needs help, there is usually more people there than issue to deal with. If we on the staff ask you to do something, it can be moved to the done column immediately. That really makes our jobs a LOT easier.

Thanks to team Mexico for bringing it again this year. I had a long discussion with Juan after the show and I think he’s going to take next year off to judge. If that’s the case, our judging staff in MX and potentially south TX just improved a lot due to his experience and abilities. All of the cars they brought to the show were top notch as evidenced by all of the hardware they have to take back home.

Thanks to Chris and Todd for bringing their crews with them. They all came to win and I believe everyone on their teams did very well. Ya’ll are both great guys to work with and I really appreciate that during the show.

Thanks to the senior blonde for jumping in and helping out again. I BELIEVE next year ya’ll are going to have 3 blondes (2 senior and one junior) to deal with so watch out!! If that’s the case, we hopefully won’t be pulling double duty in the lanes which is also a good thing. Also, thanks to Mike and Joel (and Terry) for making sure the installs all got thoroughly judged. I had a few questions after the show and from what I can tell, ya’ll didn’t miss anything!

And finally thanks to Ralph and Jenissa for staying the hell out of our area. We got this on that side of the wall.. Very Happy

Funny things I heard this weekend.

Lou broke the Mexicans!
Jedi wave of the hand “these are not the judges you are looking for”
Floorplan??
“My feet hurt!” (umm, yeah, that’s what happens when you walk end to end at the hall 40 times before lunch… sure dear, I’ll give you a foot massage)
“You can be right or you can be happy!”

Thanks again for another great finals. I think after 25 yrs, we’re almost to the point of figuring this whole thing out…
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Cablguy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cablguy

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-28

thanks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks!   thanks! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:57 am

Thank you Tim for your Excellent work and dedication !!!

We are already working on the things we discussed about my ride ...
Hopefully my old truck will be painted by next years Finals ...
Back to top Go down
Stubbs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Stubbs

thanks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks!   thanks! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:36 am

was a great time.. and glad you did judge with some real music also cause it is how many of us drive and listen to ours all the time. Was great meeting yall and thanks for all your work and all the judges did a great job.
Back to top Go down
Stubbs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Stubbs

thanks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks!   thanks! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:37 am

And Team Mexico you guys are hillarious and super cool.... was a pleasure meeting yall.
Back to top Go down
txcomp
Admin
Admin
txcomp

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-06-22

thanks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks!   thanks! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:19 pm

Stubbs, glad I got to listen to your truck. Also glad that you and John Pitts got hooked up. He will be a big asset to you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Stubbs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Stubbs

thanks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks!   thanks! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:17 pm

txcomp wrote:
Stubbs, glad I got to listen to your truck. Also glad that you and John Pitts got hooked up. He will be a big asset to you.

Tim

Glad you got to listen to it also...and was a pleasure meeting you and blondie. John was a super nice guy and has a great ear still and funny that him WIlson Adcock and I all live in a 15 mile area... Going to see the northside of houston start comming back maybe.. I now have some good benchmarks due to everyones input and know a bit more about sq on the upper end of things also so now to incorporate it all together...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

thanks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks!   thanks! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thanks!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY-
Jump to: