Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Everyone have a safe and fun trip to finals! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Everyone have a safe and fun trip to finals! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Everyone have a safe and fun trip to finals! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Everyone have a safe and fun trip to finals! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Everyone have a safe and fun trip to finals! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Everyone have a safe and fun trip to finals! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Everyone have a safe and fun trip to finals! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Everyone have a safe and fun trip to finals! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Everyone have a safe and fun trip to finals! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Everyone have a safe and fun trip to finals! Vote_lcapEveryone have a safe and fun trip to finals! Voting_barEveryone have a safe and fun trip to finals! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Everyone have a safe and fun trip to finals! Vote_lcapEveryone have a safe and fun trip to finals! Voting_barEveryone have a safe and fun trip to finals! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
world 2010 broken pics record Johncarr dollar globe Audiopipe finals crzyblondgrl songs records 80inches silence disc crank quad stereo contest build kyle chef louisiana drive state
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Everyone have a safe and fun trip to finals!

Go down 
+2
Moonie
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
Above Average Contributor
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Everyone have a safe and fun trip to finals! Empty
PostSubject: Everyone have a safe and fun trip to finals!   Everyone have a safe and fun trip to finals! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:48 pm

Everyone have a safe and fun trip to finals! Yes I know you all will be heart broken to know for the first time in many years Team Loud and clear wont be there. Life has been extremely busy for the 3 of us this year with lots of changes. We have been undefeated in stock 0-600 for years and after taking the little beginner car up into the big classes last year and doing what we did its time to retire undefeated. to Quit on top is the dream of all Champions!
good luck to all have fun!
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Everyone have a safe and fun trip to finals!   Everyone have a safe and fun trip to finals! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:34 pm

Well that sucks....i was really looking forward to giving u guys a run for ur money....but with that news then theres no reason for me to make the trip. ...so i also hope everyone has fun and does well.....we will see u guys at Padre in March...
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Everyone have a safe and fun trip to finals!   Everyone have a safe and fun trip to finals! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:19 pm

Damn!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Everyone have a safe and fun trip to finals!   Everyone have a safe and fun trip to finals! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:31 am

Well Dung Pile, lets all stay home and see who wins on the forums!! LMAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Everyone have a safe and fun trip to finals!   Everyone have a safe and fun trip to finals! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:25 am

i got that covered lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone have a safe and fun trip to finals!   Everyone have a safe and fun trip to finals! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:01 am

See ya on Saturday Donnie.......................

It won't be the same without you guys, you had a great run.

I've always had respect for the numbers you guys have done, sure I may have talked a lil trash sometimes, but that probably worked against myself and just motivated your guys even more.

From back in the day competiting against Lonnie, to going against Kevin and Krissie, and helping Danny against Rich, and all the other guys throughout the years, Jeff, Bruce, Justin, Ryan and all the others you guys have been great.
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Everyone have a safe and fun trip to finals!   Everyone have a safe and fun trip to finals! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:10 pm

well its not looking good for mark , he needs recones , we just took out the subs to fix the dustcaps , they wont stay on , and well the spiders are ripped up pretty bad , .....this would make it two years not being at finals , we will put in my dd's and see if they will hold...
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Everyone have a safe and fun trip to finals!   Everyone have a safe and fun trip to finals! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:09 pm

[quote="kickercrx"]See ya on Saturday Donnie.......................

It won't be the same without you guys, you had a great run.

I've always had respect for the numbers you guys have done, sure I may have talked a lil trash sometimes, but that probably worked against myself and just motivated your guys even more.

From back in the day competiting against Lonnie, to going against Kevin and Krissie, and helping Danny against Rich, and all the other guys throughout the years, Jeff, Bruce, Justin, Ryan and all the others you guys have been great.[/quote

No for real Chad we wont be coming on sat. I may come down and watch but im not thinking Id like it much just watching. good luck chad kick some cherry pie ass!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone have a safe and fun trip to finals!   Everyone have a safe and fun trip to finals! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone have a safe and fun trip to finals!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: