Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Vote_lcapTo anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Voting_barTo anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Vote_lcapTo anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Voting_barTo anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
chef Johncarr build quad crzyblondgrl state contest 2010 songs pics globe records kyle drive broken crank record louisiana finals disc 80inches Audiopipe stereo dollar silence world
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness

Go down 
+9
Moonie
Thomas HUFFman
twentyhurtz
The_Rowlands
dbdaddy
BODEAN
poundstone
chrisfish
F3M4
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-06-10

To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Empty
PostSubject: To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness   To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:25 pm

The Rig:

To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Img20110917174239

The results:

To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Img20110918105320
To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Img20110918105355
To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Img20110918105206

Also, if for some reason I'm not loud, I blame it on me taking the weekend before finals to go gator hunting, lol
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness   To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:33 pm

Not in the least! Haha.
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness   To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:34 pm

lol bring some gator jerky to finals man!!!
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

PostSubject: Re: To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness   To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:26 pm

Lol we kept one and sold two. One was 7' one was 7'6" and one 7'5"

Cleaning an alligator is a huge major pain in the ass. One is plenty enough for a whole year.

I'd clean 5 deer before I cleaned another gator.
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

PostSubject: Re: To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness   To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:46 am

To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness 30766115194464828821736
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness   To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:01 am

WOW your brave, I don't think I would tackle a alligator! Especially those lengths.
Back to top Go down
BODEAN
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
BODEAN

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness   To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:34 am

Got serious doubts about your redneckness.
Rednecks got better sense than do crap like that.
Thinks you a closet COONASS. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
Above Average Contributor
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness   To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:54 pm

holy s h i t...
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness   To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:17 pm

I WANNA PULL ONE IN SOMEDAY ,,,,LOOKS FUN ,,,, MAYBE SOME DAY A FEW OF US IOWA BOYS COULD COME DOWN
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
twentyhurtz

Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness   To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 3:49 pm

I really don't see why they are so hard to get, i was born in Morgan City, La - about 30 miles from Houma and all my family lives down there, in the summer when we go home to visit and go fishing, i may go down a canal and see 10 gators swimming around easy. We even had one we passed laying on the bank, he was longer than the 17ft bass boat we were in, but the average we would see down there are 8-12 ft, rarely did i ever see the really big old ones.
Back to top Go down
Thomas HUFFman
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Thomas HUFFman

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness   To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:19 pm

I wanna play with em.....
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
twentyhurtz

PostSubject: Re: To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness   To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:21 pm

Yea, find a nest and have at it!
Back to top Go down
Thomas HUFFman
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Thomas HUFFman

PostSubject: Re: To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness   To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:23 pm

Gladly, not no suburban candy ass here LOL.
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
twentyhurtz

PostSubject: Re: To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness   To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:27 pm

Thomas HUFFman wrote:

When is the last time you seen a real suburb in mississippi? ha
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

PostSubject: Re: To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness   To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Seriously, gotta be the easiest animal to hunt in the world.

You'd have to try to get a gator to NOT eat the chicken dangling from the hook.

Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness   To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:56 pm

choot 'em.........choot'em
Back to top Go down
Thomas HUFFman
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Thomas HUFFman

PostSubject: Re: To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness   To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:52 pm

twentyhurtz wrote:
Thomas HUFFman wrote:

When is the last time you seen a real suburb in mississippi? ha

Tru dat
Back to top Go down
BODEAN
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
BODEAN

PostSubject: Re: To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness   To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:22 pm

Seen a bunch of Suburbans not many suburbs
Back to top Go down
BODEAN
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
BODEAN

PostSubject: Re: To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness   To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:29 pm

F3M4 wrote:
Seriously, gotta be the easiest animal to hunt in the world.

You'd have to try to get a gator to NOT eat the chicken dangling from the hook.

Have to agree. Got a friend in thibedeaux (hope i spelled that right) took me gator fishing. Had the bigest badass fishing pole ive ever seen with what looked like 1/4" spiderwire on it.
Long story short.
Live Chicken + big pole + swamp = One helluva good time.
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
twentyhurtz

PostSubject: Re: To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness   To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:40 pm

BODEAN wrote:
Seen a bunch of Suburbans not many suburbs

Candy Ass Suburban, fixed!

To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness 2979939_1_full
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

PostSubject: Re: To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness   To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:18 pm

Thibodaux
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness   To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:16 pm

Did you have a tag for those? ummmmmm ima tell mr choot em choot em elizabeth guy you stole his gators without tags.... You sir are one crazy coonass but i love ya botha
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness   To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:43 pm

LOL HIS NAME IS TROY ... I WATCH THAT SHOW
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
twentyhurtz

PostSubject: Re: To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness   To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:46 pm

I don't like shows like that, they give the residents of Louisiana a stereotype. Kinda like how people think that we don't have indoor bathrooms or wear shoes in Mississippi. They think we're walking around down here with our fishing pole bear footed through a cotton field with a dip in our mouths, trying to get home before the fried chicken gets cold.
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

PostSubject: Re: To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness   To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:12 pm

I mean you guys do sleep with your sisters.....

And if you look closely at their tails you'll see the tags
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
twentyhurtz

PostSubject: Re: To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness   To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:15 pm

hey guy, I'm from Louisiana, i just live here.. and don't have a sister lol! Plus, no one sleeps with their sisters here, that's Arkansas, here its cousins, get it right.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness   To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Ohhhh i was just playing fool... Do you really gotta tag them or your get busted for real? dammit son
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

PostSubject: Re: To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness   To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:20 pm

Its pretty bad when your sister is your cousin. Lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness   To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:26 pm

i was actually impressed when i was in lafyette a month ago really nice area
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
twentyhurtz

PostSubject: Re: To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness   To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:32 pm

yea its not a bad area, my aunt works for the newspaper in Lafayette. I think if i lived in Lousiana again i would probably wanna live on the North Shore, but not in Morgan city again, when wal-mart(leech) showed up, everything closed down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness   To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To anyone doubting the degree of my redneckness
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next