Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Vote_lcapTerm-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Voting_barTerm-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Vote_lcapTerm-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Voting_barTerm-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
world crank chef dollar quad kyle pics build drive 80inches silence disc Johncarr songs globe stereo 2010 broken finals crzyblondgrl state Audiopipe record records louisiana contest
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New

Go down 
+5
towboatbobby
ibbangin
TECH114
kasey
Former KCG Competitor
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Former KCG Competitor
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Empty
PostSubject: Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New   Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:30 am

I am selling my term-lab single sensor spl meter. It comes in the case with the software.

I have used it a couple of times and its been in the case ever since.
Works and looks like BRAND NEW!

First $450 plus shipping takes it!! Price is frim!!

Get it now before finals!!
Back to top Go down
Former KCG Competitor
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New   Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 8:00 am

Wow I cant believe no one needs one before finals...
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New   Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 9:35 am

I WANT IT BUT BROKE ITS SAVE FOR X-MAS TIME SORRY WISH I COULD...
Back to top Go down
Former KCG Competitor
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New   Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 12:44 pm

Anyone interested for $450 shipped??? If not it will go to ebay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New   Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 3:58 pm

Is this the usb version?
Back to top Go down
Former KCG Competitor
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New   Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:12 pm

Yes. It has the usb from the white box to the laptop. I didnt know there was another version...

See the pic
https://i.servimg.com/u/f21/11/42/46/55/cap_0210.jpg
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New   Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 12:26 am

Is this the one that u don't need seperate power for the box. It power up off the usb?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Former KCG Competitor
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New   Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 4:40 pm

Guess that a newer version than mine.

This termlab requires a seperate power adapter which is included.
Back to top Go down
Former KCG Competitor
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New   Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 4:42 pm

Since this version is not the latest I will take $400 shipped.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New   Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:49 pm

where u from???????
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New   Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:35 pm

pm sent
Back to top Go down
Former KCG Competitor
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New   Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 7:48 pm

Still Available!! Get this before finals
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New   Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 7:27 am

ok i might have my amp sold dont know when i was thinking of getting this meter
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New   Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 7:32 am

Former KCG Competitor wrote:
ok what is the deal with the latest cuz i dont want to get it and then it dont work right with my computer and 400 is the deal..i have a nice computer not a cheap on..and it might take me a week to receive payment ok andi dont mind send you the money frist it will be a check..and it will be my paper trail the check that is..
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Above Average Contributor
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New   Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:16 pm

kasey wrote:
Former KCG Competitor wrote:
ok what is the deal with the latest cuz i dont want to get it and then it dont work right with my computer and 400 is the deal..i have a nice computer not a cheap on..and it might take me a week to receive payment ok andi dont mind send you the money frist it will be a check..and it will be my paper trail the check that is..

what?
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New   Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:37 pm

why dont you worry about your own dam buisness troy.if your not buying this then dont respond do i jump on a thead just because you wrote on it...NO!!!! so back off...
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

PostSubject: Re: Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New   Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 1:10 pm

kasey wrote:
why dont you worry about your own dam buisness troy.if your not buying this then dont respond do i jump on a thead just because you wrote on it...NO!!!! so back off...

You sure are a mouthy little fag. I don't give a fornicate who wrote that gibberish. it is exactly that gibberish. so go fornicate yourself and have a nice day. BTW we aren't friends don't call me by my first name.
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New   Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 1:41 pm

Itll work same as any Termlab...just have an AC power hookup kasey instead of powering through the usb...same scores and everything as other type
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New   Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 4:30 pm

Talonesi wrote:
kasey wrote:

You sure are a mouthy little fag. I don't give a fornicate who wrote that gibberish. it is exactly that gibberish. so go fornicate yourself and have a nice day. BTW we aren't friends don't call me by my first name.

you can kiss my @ss troy u just a puck if your frog feels jumpy then please jump i need some fun
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New   Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 4:37 pm

look sorry kcg ok i was just trying to talk to u but i have a punk that wont leave me alone so i am very sorry with all the fuss..

ok do you have the AC adapter. i will need to have one to work the termlap...just wondering trying to get all the facts im just waiting on the guy to say he wants the amp and ill let you know for sure as soon as i can if some else wants it sell it wont hurt my feeling one bit
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New   Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 5:27 pm

im letting this go bro cant get the amp sold everyone keep backing out...so sell it to someone else
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New   Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 5:47 pm

So you have to have an inverter or wall socket to run this? Well im sorta interested i got paypal so let me know
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

PostSubject: Re: Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New   Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 6:07 pm

Duaber wrote:
So you have to have an inverter or wall socket to run this? Well im sorta interested i got paypal so let me know

correct
Back to top Go down
Former KCG Competitor
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New   Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 6:06 pm

The termlab meter comes complete with everything you need to run it minus a computer of course. It comes in the case with the power adapter, meter & mic, and the mic cable. I would prefer paypal...

Unit is like brand new... doesnt even look like it has been used.

Let me know. $400 shipped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New   Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 1:30 pm

If this man has paypal consider this sold
Back to top Go down
Eternal_Outlawz
Eternal_Outlawz

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New   Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 9:48 pm

Very Happy

Last edited by on Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New   Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 9:49 pm

you can download it off of termpro.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New   Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 10:43 pm

kenny i think that is the best avatar i've ever seen!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New   Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 4:40 pm

This termlab has been paid for, therefore its sold
Back to top Go down
Former KCG Competitor
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New   Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 7:27 pm

Gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New   Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Term-Lab Single Sensor with Case Like New
Page 1 of 1