Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Vote_lcapHeatwave scores?  - Page 2 Voting_barHeatwave scores?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Vote_lcapHeatwave scores?  - Page 2 Voting_barHeatwave scores?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Johncarr world stereo quad crank 80inches drive build pics 2010 record dollar disc crzyblondgrl kyle finals silence records Audiopipe louisiana songs broken chef globe contest state
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Heatwave scores?

Go down 
+14
2loudcrew
tijuana_no
rd s10
dbdaddy
poundstone
SublimeZ
The_Rowlands
cody08
RXZILLA
tigerh4rf
sanman
chapdawg1971
Moonie
chrisfish
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Heatwave scores?    Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

What's going on? Everyone waiting until Sunday?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
dbdaddy
Above Average Contributor
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave scores?    Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:18 am

RXZILLA wrote:
dbdaddy wrote:
you couldnt handle the trailer babies?

ive heard a lot of crying from people who lost, but ive never ben called a princess for having my 160 db hittin world class bass hauled on a trailer behind our much more comfortable truck to go out of town with. but its whatever bro. "trailor baby" huh? how many cars went up on a trailer that you beat? none. anyway, this bigass championship ring in weighing down my hand so ill stop there.

whats this about?

a guy named chapman who is buthurt because i woulndn bootleg the streetbeat cd was crying to my brother saying i was a princess and a trailerbaby. that is how he justifies getting beat.

chapman. if you have something to say, do it to my face you little \"Female dog\"
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave scores?    Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:31 am

UH OH FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2011-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave scores?    Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:07 am

dbdaddy wrote:
you couldnt handle the trailer babies?

ive heard a lot of crying from people who lost, but ive never ben called a princess for having my 160 db hittin world class bass hauled on a trailer behind our much more comfortable truck to go out of town with. but its whatever bro. "trailor baby" huh? how many cars went up on a trailer that you beat? none. anyway, this bigass championship ring in weighing down my hand so ill stop there.

I never said that. I said that Armada used more gas towing that heavy ish than it woulda been driving both of them so there.....nothing about it being a trailer princess, far from it, sweetums'. I did forget you live about 145 miles to Austin, that's trailer worthy, I guess.

Youz mad? Can't take a joke? I sure took my share of them this weekend.

Oh, and I gladly forked over my money for a SB CD at the show, just woulda been nice have had one prior to. Not bishing at all.
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave scores?    Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:25 am

everybody just needs to quit whiinin about the cd im pretty damn sure i gave a zip of any track anybody wanted and offered it to most but not gonna burn a cd cuz its not my property to do thath with.
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave scores?    Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:49 am

'you never said that' is a lie. i didnt make it up then get mad about it. cmon man. and anytime you wanna get cocky, i got your sweetums buddy
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave scores?    Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:25 am

i guess i need to go over the CD to find the right HZ...i got to mess with it for about 5 mins and couldnt find a 30 second that didnt have massive drops in it.....i need 50hz....so...
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave scores?    Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:54 am

Moonie wrote:
i guess i need to go over the CD to find the right HZ...i got to mess with it for about 5 mins and couldnt find a 30 second that didnt have massive drops in it.....i need 50hz....so...
Same here. I tested it in the lanes. I played about 20 seconds in and turned it up. Barely got a 150. I am sure I will do better next time
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave scores?    Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:00 pm

this is a measuring stick to ensure everyone is on the up and up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave scores?    Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:34 pm

Wish I had these shows results for ya, I posted what I had since I did SQ on the SQ portion of the forum.
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave scores?    Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:13 pm

dbdaddy wrote:
'you never said that' is a lie. i didnt make it up then get mad about it. cmon man. and anytime you wanna get cocky, i got your sweetums buddy

I don't even know what "you never said that" part is about. My point was that it probably took as much gas towing it there than driving two vehicles, GET IT...THAT is what I said. I said "What, is this now a trailer queen?' and then the towing part ensued. If ish got miscomunicated from A to B then why didn't you come say something to me? I was there till the end. I've got no beef, never had any beef. You and your brother have been nothing but helpful. So, if a statement like that gets so mixed up, then something is wrong. I think I have been clear here and no one can misinterpret what i have typed.

Dude, you've got my number. I said what I said as a joke. If your panties got twisted, so be it.....
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave scores?    Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:36 pm

u only have a full 30 seconds of the first frequency on the cd the last 40 seconds is a constant beat on each track like for moonie u would use track 5 i think it is or whatever 55hz is cuz thats the closest towhere u wanna be and play the last 40 secs of that track u will be better i promise!!
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave scores?    Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:38 pm

basically the last 40 seconds of the tracks is the only usable part for streetbeat and u only get 1 frequency per track so 66hz 55hz 45hz and so on however it goes i cant remember without it right here but yeah the firsst 220 of the track is useless for sb its a nice beat but not good for sb.lol
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave scores?    Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:40 pm

That's good to know. I was told to have the start as soon as the bass starts at the beginning of the track.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave scores?    Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:45 pm

wh told you that
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave scores?    Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Not me !!!!!!!!!!!!lol
I've been ask a few times about the new disk , and I know better to refer to someone who has more knowledge than me on the CD.But , that insn't easy cause is a new CD.I now the CD is not very popular on all SB competitors . I was also ask about what frequency to play if your playing frequency is in between the playing frequency of the CD , if it was better to play better lower frequency .I answer to try up and down to see the result cause sometimes going up could be better on long burps like in SB . But test...........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave scores?    Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:38 pm

chapdawg1971 wrote:
That's good to know. I was told to have the start as soon as the bass starts at the beginning of the track.

No what I said (or meant) was don't honk/start till the bass starts whereever that is in the track/song you want to play.

That is if your referring to what I said a while back because if you start/honk when there is no music/bass the average will be lower. Make sense?
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
RXZILLA

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave scores?    Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:27 pm

scores?
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave scores?    Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:45 pm

u talkin to me?lol i dont think u meant me but i know all the info on the cd from testing with it.lol

sanman wrote:
wh told you that
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave scores?    Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:54 pm

And for scores....nothing impressive at all....they were all down if u ask me
Back to top Go down
2loudcrew
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
2loudcrew

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave scores?    Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:56 pm

poundstone wrote:
basically the last 40 seconds of the tracks is the only usable part for streetbeat and u only get 1 frequency per track so 66hz 55hz 45hz and so on however it goes i cant remember without it right here but yeah the firsst 220 of the track is useless for sb its a nice beat but not good for sb.lol

What track is good for 61hz?

Thanks,

Joe

Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave scores?    Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:01 am

Track 5 is a little low track 6 is a little high
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave scores?    Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:36 am

Moonie wrote:
mine started up from the norm. until i blew some Dung Pile during my sb run. ended with 57.7.

derek and I pulled a 171 with one wofer and one amp. i understand that the ported classes dont count, but i build for it, so im proud of that Dung Pile right there.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave scores?    Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:08 am

dbdaddy wrote:
Moonie wrote:
mine started up from the norm. until i blew some Dung Pile during my sb run. ended with 57.7.

derek and I pulled a 171 with one wofer and one amp. i understand that the ported classes dont count, but i build for it, so im proud of that Dung Pile right there.
Yep!
Back to top Go down
tigerh4rf
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
tigerh4rf

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave scores?    Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:10 pm

Not trying to thread jack but pound what 4 tens u run and what kind of power u using??
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave scores?    Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:20 pm

dbdaddy wrote:
Moonie wrote:

Really ? nice what was the score in the lane cause that is awsome
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave scores?    Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:51 am

thanks jimbo. 171.2 reg port 170.9 super and 157.7 sb...... all in the lanes those ported numbers were pushbutton easy. we were struggling to do a 70 with one amp. before i modded that box, we needed to strap 2 amps to geta 170. then i changed it a little and baboomboom.

im not gonna mention what happens when we strap two amps. shhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave scores?    Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:18 am

dbdaddy wrote:
thanks jimbo. 171.2 reg port 170.9 super and 157.7 sb...... all in the lanes those ported numberwarehers were pushbutton easy. we were struggling to do a 70 with one amp. before i modded that box, we needed to strap 2 amps to geta 170. then i changed it a little and baboomboom.

im not gonna mention what happens when we strap two amps. shhhhhhhhhhh
178.8 is the most I could come up with. I haven't tried my other box design. Or told anyone. But. I don't see why it wouldn't get back up ware I was. Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 E4191c78
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave scores?    Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:53 pm

RXZILLA wrote:
scores?
On the USACI Site
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave scores?    Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:38 pm

Nice update!
This is the slowest year. What happened to all the points chasers? I haunt seen 1000 points this time of year be on top? Weird!! Lol
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave scores?    Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:54 pm

Fish someof them points u got were from my show last year....they get it right u will be down a ton of points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave scores?    Heatwave scores?  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heatwave scores?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next