Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Just checking where the sport is now . Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Just checking where the sport is now . Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Just checking where the sport is now . Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Just checking where the sport is now . Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Just checking where the sport is now . Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Just checking where the sport is now . Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Just checking where the sport is now . Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Just checking where the sport is now . Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Just checking where the sport is now . Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Just checking where the sport is now . Vote_lcapJust checking where the sport is now . Voting_barJust checking where the sport is now . Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Just checking where the sport is now . Vote_lcapJust checking where the sport is now . Voting_barJust checking where the sport is now . Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
stereo Audiopipe drive state 80inches louisiana record globe build Johncarr kyle finals records world broken chef quad songs contest disc pics 2010 crank dollar silence crzyblondgrl
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Just checking where the sport is now .

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TexasGrandpa

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-07-22

Just checking where the sport is now . Empty
PostSubject: Just checking where the sport is now .   Just checking where the sport is now . Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:51 pm

I use to compete in 2000-2003 time frame , was hitting 150s in 150 - 300 stock class " outlaw", was part of Future Sounds Team at the time . Team had a Amego convertable the was world record holder in its class .
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Just checking where the sport is now .   Just checking where the sport is now . Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:27 pm

Welcome back. What are your plans?
Back to top Go down
TexasGrandpa

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Just checking where the sport is now .   Just checking where the sport is now . Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:32 pm

Just missing alot of the friends I made , really do not miss all the travel though . Made 26 shows the last year I compeated won 23 in my class . Could not compeat at the level I was at but I still own 2 Memphis ST1000Ds and the cross overs and caps ect. could still build a respectable vehicle I think for a few weekend shows .
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Just checking where the sport is now .   Just checking where the sport is now . Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:51 pm

it sounds like fun! i bet i am still in the lanes at 62
Back to top Go down
mrbashful210
Above Average Contributor
mrbashful210

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Just checking where the sport is now .   Just checking where the sport is now . Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:53 pm

isnt that like 2 more years chris????? lol
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Just checking where the sport is now .   Just checking where the sport is now . Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:10 pm

LOL....................................... THE SAD THING , IS THE SAMETHING FOR ME .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just checking where the sport is now .   Just checking where the sport is now . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just checking where the sport is now .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: