Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Vote_lcapfinals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Voting_barfinals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Vote_lcapfinals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Voting_barfinals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
globe Johncarr chef Audiopipe quad state pics broken disc crzyblondgrl 80inches crank finals 2010 contest drive louisiana stereo dollar world build record songs records silence kyle
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

so wheres finals going to be???

Go down 
+17
rd s10
supadave
SQcrewcab
Mike Jaffe
svillarrial
jsketoe
Thomas HUFFman
nebrsq
Jeff Sanford
poundstone
The_Rowlands
johnperdeye
chrisfish
KickerRex
DMAN
sanman
Moonie
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: so wheres finals going to be???   finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

So anyone heard where Finals is going to be and when....its not listed on the Sherevport Hilton site and i would like to know how much time i have to get my customers ready
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:43 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

amen lol

anyone want to still argue about whats killing car audio
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:50 am

lol no only 2 years now but it seems its this way every year. im learning.lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:00 am

doesnt take long
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:02 pm

Mike Jaffe wrote:
ShowB wrote:
WOW all this talk, all I can say is Ralph will be at Heat Wave in Austin this weekend, ask him there and see what he says.

Does that imply that everyone has to go to Austin to find out where and when Finals will or might be held?
'
man it doesn't matter what u write on this forum, as long as you have that profile pic up I can never read it.. bounce
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:04 pm

sanman wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

amen lol

anyone want to still argue about whats killing car audio
this x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Back to top Go down
Jeff Sanford
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:36 pm

Typical
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:40 pm

Mike Jaffe wrote:
ShowB wrote:
WOW all this talk, all I can say is Ralph will be at Heat Wave in Austin this weekend, ask him there and see what he says.

Does that imply that everyone has to go to Austin to find out where and when Finals will or might be held?

No that isn't what I am saying but he will be there since he hasn't been online to answer any of this.

I got the contracts all set up before we left Finals last year and gave them to Ralph, that is where my part of Finals stopped. I don't know anything else on the matter Sad
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
Above Average Contributor
SQcrewcab

Number of posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:42 pm

If there is any truth to this, it not only hurts usaci, it is a boost for the other orgs. maybe it will be in HI or AK
Back to top Go down
Jeff Sanford
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:54 pm

Typical
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:50 pm

it says on the front page when and where finals is.. is this a joke or what?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:09 pm

evan when is the last time finals was in a spot for more than a year man

i have been sitting back waiting for this topic to come up
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:24 pm

this may be something as simple as it doesn't hit the calendar until the deposit/payment is made. Either way, last minute.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:33 pm

THATS TRUE BUT 2 USACI OFFICIALS HAVE COMMENTED ON THIS THREAD AND WELL YOU DECIDE HOW IT LOOKS
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:34 pm

2 usaci officials ? i onlly seen one an then that guy that posted with the 2 chicks licking i lost it lmao everytime jaffe post i can't get past his avitar either evan lmao

wellp since this Cow poopy is back up an RALPH haven't said anything to the wiser i am canceling my room licking my wounds cause i lost 150 bucks on the room an saying GOOD BYE USACI
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:55 pm

These are all rumors, so while people from diff regions have heard it, maybe it still isnt true, who knows

and dave usually if you cancel at least 48, even 24 hrs prior you dont loose any money, but i havent' looked for this place, i remember the last place in kc it was 3 or 4pm day of and wasnt a problem, no money lost
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:11 pm

Finals are at my house
Back to top Go down
Mark Brus
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Mark Brus

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:38 am

rd s10 wrote:
Finals are at my house

I'll b e there!
Back to top Go down
PerformanceTyler
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
PerformanceTyler

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:50 am

I would like some answers because I have been getting cars ready and telling people locally that finals is in Shreveport so they should come check it out.
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:41 am

try calling ralph as i did yesterday , right to the horses mouth.........
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:53 am

people wounder if this is the case how does it happen, and its quite simple actually

usaci is funded off of the profits it takes in through out the competing season, and that alone more than likely dictates if enough has been made to keep the same venue. we all know or should by now that this isnt a cheap event to put on at all, and if there is a decrease in people attending shows well this will happen
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:27 pm

sanman wrote:
evan when is the last time finals was in a spot for more than a year man

i have been sitting back waiting for this topic to come up
your right bro.. dunno y i'm suprised either
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:18 am

I was trying to be positive...Smile I've got some friends that will find out at Austin.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:45 am

i called also 400 miles closer ,,,,hells ya ... so does this mean i get a tow for 900 instead ,,,mr. jeffrey
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:48 am

is it really at a different location? guess i better call monday to make sure.lol
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:23 am

I heard he doesn't have a sponsor for finals yet which will dictate where it is. Not sure if my source is reliable or not.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:25 am

Thnak you all for the positive remarks and support. And you ask ME whats wrong with car audio.

The dates for Finals are up on the front page of the USACI site as well as the location. Notrhing has changed and nothing is going to.

Rumor mill? More like the "how much Dung Pile can we say to make USACI look bad" mill.

Done
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:27 am

We havethe opportunity to move it next year and pick up HUGE NATIONAL SPONSORS!. Maybe for next year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   finals - so wheres finals going to be??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so wheres finals going to be???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2