Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
so wheres finals going to be??? Vote_lcapso wheres finals going to be??? Voting_barso wheres finals going to be??? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
so wheres finals going to be??? Vote_lcapso wheres finals going to be??? Voting_barso wheres finals going to be??? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
finals pics drive world silence quad stereo 80inches crank build chef disc 2010 globe broken contest kyle records crzyblondgrl Audiopipe Johncarr record state songs louisiana dollar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

so wheres finals going to be???

Go down 
+17
rd s10
supadave
SQcrewcab
Mike Jaffe
svillarrial
jsketoe
Thomas HUFFman
nebrsq
Jeff Sanford
poundstone
The_Rowlands
johnperdeye
chrisfish
KickerRex
DMAN
sanman
Moonie
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

so wheres finals going to be??? Empty
PostSubject: so wheres finals going to be???   so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:36 pm

So anyone heard where Finals is going to be and when....its not listed on the Sherevport Hilton site and i would like to know how much time i have to get my customers ready
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:41 pm

sep 25 in shreeveport or i better be
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:41 pm

Oh snap! who let the cat out of the bag! I heard Arkansa! some little hilbilly town lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:44 pm

I heard Tx or Ak...i would be pissed going to La for a High school reiunion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:29 pm

See now how come no one said this when asked about rumor mill, this is what I was asking

I heard tx somewhere, and no it's not listed on the shreveport convention centers site for upcoming events
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:33 pm

LOL, I SAID I AINT THE ONE TO SPILL THE BEANS
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:37 pm

someone better say something qucik bc we've already book rooms
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:39 pm

YEP! ME TOO!
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:48 pm

im kind of tired of all this...i dont know how you guys have put up with it year after year....time to put the crx back to stock and drive it...
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:13 pm

TRADE YA FOR A LOUD MAZDA
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:15 pm

i'm kinda with u man.. Sell pinky and have a big ole party
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:27 pm

This is why I didn't book! I read it will be in Shreveport for the next few years so I assumed it would be somewhere else! Lol
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:32 pm

Is this true cause I booked a room already?
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:51 pm

its in kc ?????hells ya ...
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:13 pm

Dung Pile i wish it was in kc!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jeff Sanford
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:37 pm

Lol classic Usaci.
Back to top Go down
nebrsq
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
nebrsq

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:39 pm

Didn't book rooms yet either, just figured better wait to see for sure.
Speaking for me, hopin it's in LA, Had a good time.

Hope the rumors are addressed soon-already have time off for the end of sept. If that is not when it is, doubt I'll be able to get the time off.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:55 pm

its always at a certain spot for years, and then the next year a month before final oopsy we changed the location sorry fella's

i know where im racing at weekend in and out i garauntee you that
Back to top Go down
Thomas HUFFman
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Thomas HUFFman

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:21 pm

gosh damnit
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:43 pm

I miss KC. But it's a little late in the season for a typo or scheduling change to be showing up. I'm hoping it is a typo.
Back to top Go down
svillarrial
svillarrial

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:29 pm

If Its not in shreveport I might as well just stop building now cause I dont have money to travel on Im doing the best I can now just to go to this thing . Someone needs to say something fast so I can just save my money . If I dont hear anything knew by the end of the week then im going to just build my s10 for show again .
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:45 pm

It doesn't matter to me ware it is. I just would like to know . Lol
Back to top Go down
nebrsq
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
nebrsq

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:55 am

chrisfish wrote:
It doesn't matter to me ware it is. I just would like to know . Lol

Same here, anywhere else would more than likely be closer than shreve, but i would like to know, especially since I have to line up the grandparents for the twins for 5 days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:13 am

WOW all this talk, all I can say is Ralph will be at Heat Wave in Austin this weekend, ask him there and see what he says.
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:29 am

ShowB wrote:
WOW all this talk, all I can say is Ralph will be at Heat Wave in Austin this weekend, ask him there and see what he says.

Does that imply that everyone has to go to Austin to find out where and when Finals will or might be held?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:57 am

exactly this is a cluster fornicate why should we have to go somewhere and ask someone when there are many people working for usaci that have this answer already?????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:12 am

ShowB wrote:

so your neither confirming, or more importantly, what people would like to hear, denying the rumor? and you, the person who was working on getting finals all setup, are now differing questions to ralph?
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:44 am

guess ill just go to another orgs finals(which i dont want to do) if i dont know where it is till last minute. i know the code still says its usaci event at the hotel but its strange its still not on the calender. idk i just odnt think there should be questions about it this close
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:26 am

poundstone wrote:
i just odnt think there should be questions about it this close

I guess you havent' been around long enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so wheres finals going to be???   so wheres finals going to be??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so wheres finals going to be???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next